Do people really use tissues to clean up?

Do you use tissues to clean up?

• Yes

Votes: 383 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 358 48.3%

• Total voters

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I tend to shoot very thin, but sticky cum....(only occasionally it is really thick)....and tissues would just not absorb enough and they would tear and get messy.

I use VIVA Kitchen Towels...or, 1 of 5 small, cotton hand towels that I have been using for that
purpose and throwing into the wash for about 15 years.
I have often wondered what the laundry people think about the stiff and strarch filled
towels when they receive them for washing....:biggrin:

Last edited:

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Pro-tip: place a tissue where you're about to empty your load, then when done wrap it up and bin/flush it. No fuss, no muss.

Yup, that's pretty much what I do - grab a tissue just as I'm cumming and squirt right into it. Sometimes I need a second, but it works out pretty fine, and no need for extra laundry. (And if I used a new towel every time I whacked, I'd be doing laundry all the damn time.)

rawrrawr

Experimental Member
Media
I wrap the tissue around my boy when I am about to blast. I just cum into them, roll the tissue into a ball and toss it into the bin. :) Tissue condoms anyone? :D

prime22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I'm alone and have time, I'll get a washcloth and wet it with warm water to clean it up. If not, I use a dry washcloth or I keep my old underwear for it. You know, the ones that aren't too used up but you don't want to wear them, or a sock cuz you lost the other.

goldmine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mostly agree with circuschlong (great cock and body circuschlong !!!). Any thing made of cotton and the cum will wash right out. I use white towels and very light colored wash cloths. I use mine 3 or 4 times before washing them. It should be dry the next time you want it. Maybe just stuck together a little ! Just fold it up neatly and forget it. Now if you are going to cum again in a couple hours, it won't be dry and you need another. One last thing is with the tissue or paper towels.........some of you are surely shooters and you are depriving yourself of that long shot. Isn't it better when you can just let it go and not worry about where it's going to land ? Almost as good as doing it outside ! A long white cotton towel or two and let it fly. I don't want to stifle my cum shots with a balled up tissue !!!

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tissues are the worst thing for the job, imo. In addition to being too skimpy and flimsy to handle anything more than a wee load, tissues stick to my willie when it has cum on it. Then I need something to clean off the tissue.

I feel exactly the same way. There is nothing more frustrating than having used tissues to clean up and then going to take a leak later and fund dried shards of toilet paper stuck to my cock.

DickJagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i shoot it into a small trash can, trust me its the most efficient way. By the end of the week it looks like a shampoo bottle lol

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.........some of you are surely shooters and you are depriving yourself of that long shot. Isn't it better when you can just let it go and not worry about where it's going to land ? Almost as good as doing it outside ! A long white cotton towel or two and let it fly. I don't want to stifle my cum shots with a balled up tissue !!!

Well this is definitely the main point. When it's time to clean up the aftermath of a big ol' spurt fest, there's no sense in messing around with kleenex. And as for using cotton towels, I actually prefer to utilize several medium to large-ish washcloths instead of one or two full size bath towels. The latter are unwieldy. For a, say, five foot long field of blown load, five 18" x 12" towels are ideal. One towel for each foot of cum spray. And too, it's nice to have one more clean one to go to work on my cock and groin area.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having lived most of my life with septic tanks rather than a municipal sewer system, I have used toilet tissue or a towel dedicated for the purpose. Paper towels are a no-no for septic systems, and Kleenex doesn't degrade as easily as toilet tissue. In my teens I once saved my output for a week just to see how much I could accumulate. ;-)

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I did not answer because you did not offer an option of Sometimes. Sometimes I use them. Usually end up shooting into one of my Fleshlights, and therefore there really is no mess to clean up. I do one of two things with the deposit: rinse it out in a sink full of water, or drink it down. Usually the latter. I have a cup attachment for my Flight model, just unscrew the cup afterwards and do with it what you will.

Now-and-then, I just use my hand and shoot it all over my belly. These times, yes a tissue works. Actually, more than one. :wink:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We had cum-rags in the old days. It could be a hand towel, old t-shirt, large handkerchief (remember them?) or some people used socks. But they could get crusty and be embarrasing if found. They were usually stashed under the bed.

Nowadays it's tissues for me. More than one if I miss and have to wipe up. And yes they can stick to your cock and require picking off. But once in a while I just splatter the sheets and sleep in the wet patch.