Do People Remember Lance Storm?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Dust, Oct 11, 2005.

1. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

Does anyone remember or has seen the Lance Storm segments in which he is suppose to have a huge dick. It started when he switched from wearing pants to trunks and the large bulge was obvious. The writers then decided that Storm being well endowed would make for a good gimmick.

His first occurrence was when Val Venis brought some ladies into the shower and they marveled at his penis. Then he was accompanied to the ring by two ladies from there on.

The height of his gimmick was when a woman named "Miss Jackie" interfered in his partners match and she was knocked off the ring. She was bent over and trying to recover as Lance Storm came up from behind and pressed his genitals against her ass and vagina. She arose slowly with a quizzical look upon her face. Miss Jackie reached back and touched his privates, yet did not fully understand what was happening.

She eventually stood up and revealed to the world that her nipple had popped out of her outfit. She then spun around in shock, and then a look of satisfaction came over her once she realized it was the well hung Storm. However, the gimmick soon died out and now Storm no longer wrestles.

Point being, having a large penis is always a benefit and respect comes from it. Having a large dick would be an awesome gimmick, especially when it is true. I have to thank Lance's dick for taking part in showing me Jackie Gayda’s breast.

2. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    Why on earth would any straight adult male watch wrestling on TV?

...And then go on to conjecture about the size of the various wrestlers' dicks?

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I think you just answered your own question, m'dear

4. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    I'm not really asking for myself... I just want to see what kind of answer our friend here comes up with.

You know it's gonna be amusing.

5. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

Because Jackie Gayda is hot and Morgan Webb is on at 10:00 P.M. Bitches!!! Also, because if I posted anything completely straight nobody would answer. Once Dr. Rock picks up the scent of cock, his fingers begin to type.

6. Matthew

Gold Member

Well, I smell something, but I don't think it's cock...

7. invisibleman

Gold Member

I have a DVD of one of the WWF Series matches. I saw Lance Storm and Hurricane coming down the ramp for their tag team match. I saw Lance Storm coming down and I saw his large dick print and massive balls in his uniform. I had rewind to check out what I just saw. I paused and did a 5 X Zoom in. I was impressed. I was like DAMN. His wife is one lucky lady. That is all I have to say about that. Invisibleman :wow: :beer: :yourock:

8. invisibleman

Gold Member

I have a DVD of one of the WWF Series matches. I saw Lance Storm and Hurricane coming down the ramp for their tag team match. I saw Lance Storm coming down and I saw his large dick print and massive balls in his uniform. I had rewind to check out what I just saw. I paused and did a 5 X Zoom in. I was impressed. I was like DAMN. His wife is one lucky lady. That is all I have to say about that. Invisibleman :wow: :beer: :yourock:
    [post=351745]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Oh by the way, what ever happened to that hottie the WWF Hardcore Champion, Steve Blackman? I bet he was hung and thickly girthed as well. Invisibleman :wow: :yourock:

Draft saved Draft deleted