Do people respond to the personals?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jdoe86, Jul 3, 2003.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have run a few personals in this & a few other lines. Over the year I have been on this line, I have only gotten four responces & no meetings. Other swing or chat lines I get tons, but here its like no one even looks at the personals. Has anyone here hooked up from the personals? ???

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

"Other swing or chat lines ..." suggests that's what you consider LPSG to be; it's not. A lot of the regular posters don't even read the Personals category because we don't feel that it's what LPSG is about. If you'll notice, the huge majority of posters in that category have only one post: that personal post.

3. Imported

Gold Member

malito: I posted in the personals because i wanted help planning a trip to milwaukee this summer. I have had one response to it. DMW is right lpsg is not like that. I wish i could get some help though.

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I post in the personals for a number of reasons. The formost is that I am looking for people in my area with a shared interest. That interest happens to be large cocks. I get alot of action from my swingers ads, but I like to be open to more.

Draft saved Draft deleted