Do people think taller man = larger penis?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a survey done a few years back which received a lot of media attention, something like two-thirds of women said their husbands were "the man of their dreams". Obviously two-thirds of the men out there aren't hung like horses.

I don't know the profiles you're referring to, but I suspect cock size and height are unrelated in these women's list of requirements. A woman may say "tall, dark and handsome" and not imply that tall men have big cocks, or dark men have big cocks, or handsome men have big cocks. (If the latter were the case, I'd surely disappoint, being hung like a chipmunk.)

So "the man of their dreams" doesn't necessarily have to have a big cock. Obviously, according to the study, they don't.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No connection between dick size and height. Dick size like the color of one's eyes is genetics. There are plenty of short to average guys out there who are very well hung. Likewise there are plenty of tall guys out there who are shall we say not packing. But there are some tall guys who are hung.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While not true, yes people do expect a taller man to have a bigger dick. The irony/sad part is not only is it not true, due to being taller it proportionately looks smaller on a taller/bigger frame.

I have a friend who is 6'5" and black. But apparently he is 5" erect. He said the worst he felt was when a group of friends randomly were saying how huge he must be because not only is he black but tall too.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have found that women care much less about penis size than men do, generally. Of course there are women who care about it more, but for the most part women don't seem to care as long as it isn't tiny.

There is no correlation between height and penis size. I think women (usually) just like tall guys and they aren't necessarily considering penis size, again because they usually don't care about that so much.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The biggest dicks I’ve seen irl have been from shorter guys

I have the same experience (including myself). And it's not a question of proportions/visual deception, they really were large.

Having said that I of course realize it is pure coincidence.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think most to some do assume that with taller men and i also believe that some think that big feet = big dick too which is not the case always.

While not true, yes people do expect a taller man to have a bigger dick. The irony/sad part is not only is it not true, due to being taller it proportionately looks smaller on a taller/bigger frame.

I have a friend who is 6'5" and black. But apparently he is 5" erect. He said the worst he felt was when a group of friends randomly were saying how huge he must be because not only is he black but tall too.

I had the same thing done to me from a group of friends due to my big feet (size 17 US). They kept going on and on how 'huge' mine must be, and if i have to wrap it around my leg cause I'm so 'big'.
Yeah i felt really really awkward at that point and just laughed it off and said "yeah something like that....."
If only they knew i was below average :/

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was single and looking one of the items on my shopping list was that he should be tall. I cannot say why. I'm from Texas, and most cowboys are tall. Maybe I needed help on the top shelf? I don't know.

When I threw away the list and quit shopping the real man of my dreams appeared. I'm not going to say his height because it always starts an argument! LOL! But he's taller than me.

And there is absolutely no correlation between height and anything else. Fact.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think most to some do assume that with taller men and i also believe that some think that big feet = big dick too which is not the case always.

I had the same thing done to me from a group of friends due to my big feet (size 17 US). They kept going on and on how 'huge' mine must be, and if i have to wrap it around my leg cause I'm so 'big'.
Yeah i felt really really awkward at that point and just laughed it off and said "yeah something like that....."
If only they knew i was below average :/

Perhaps a bit off-topic, but I would love to see those huge feet of yours.

Reactions: benson19

I think most of the guys I’ve seeb with big cocks have been shorter guys.

Reactions: benson19

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my case, and I believe this to be the same with most women if not all, tall man = taller than me. The correlation between tall men having bigger penises is probably wishful thinking of being with a huge guy who is equally proportioned down there.

I am just making an educated guess as this was never the case for me. While I also look for an at least equal height, I find slightly built guys more attractive. Why? Maybe they remind me of the past, maybe they symbolise a gentle guy or "it" looks bigger in comparison with a huge frame. I'm not losing any sleep on the reason anyway.

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In some ways we are probably "hoping" there is a connection between the two, but ultimately we know there isnt.

And as for women preferring tall men, I think it has been shown we link that more so with a man who can protect us, rather than his dick size.

giantguy23

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think tall men and short girls are a nice combination. They want to feel like women with someone bigger to able to protect them and stuff and they dont want to be taller when wearing heels :p at least that what they told me. Also yeah tall man doesnt mean big cock but there always exeptions.