Do people think taller man = larger penis?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i thought this before actually testing the theory for myself it's really 50/50 one of the smallest I've seen was on a 6'4" guy.
THAT is so hot! I remember seeing a super giant guy in a sauna and i got an instant boner as i saw his pinky sized dick...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very often i observe in papers or in profiles where woman describe their "man of their dreams" he ought to be tall.

Where does this come from, do they all think and hope they got bigger dicks?!
I like feeling enveloped by his body. This is why I strongly prefer a man who is not only tall, but also broad. A wide chest. Long arms. Big shoulders. I enjoy feeling like a beloved little kitten, small and soft. It's not mandatory though, and it's not about a dick.

Reactions: Leobakker

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I use to work with this tall guy who said that everybody thought he had a big cock because he was tall. He said he was actually small. I never saw it but assumed it was, if he was saying it.
His best friend was about 5'7" and was packing about 8"s. He loved showing it off.

Reactions: benson19

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Friend of mine is big and he is around 6ft but long fingers and toes. Curious if that is a factor.

I think that fingers and toes, hands and feet, ears, nose, height all fall into the same bag. None of them are really indicative of anything else. Sometimes people might have some of these features, but others that conflict, like big feet and short, so how could you know which feature to trust.

You could say that things are proportional, and that is probably sort of true. But if average height is 6 feet tall and the average penis is 6 inches long, the proportionally, someone who is 6'4" is going to be less than half an inch longer than average. But we know that people who are 6 feet tall run the gamut from very small to very large, so we have to assume that the same is true for all heights. Maybe the height can skew the range slightly, but it is likely not in any statistically significant way.

I still think people just think that being tall is an attractive attribute, and penis size isn't really a factor, at least not realistically.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Very often i observe in papers or in profiles where woman describe their "man of their dreams" he ought to be tall.

No. Tall men are seen as more attractive because of evolutionary reasons. Tall man = better protection. I thought that actually was common knowledge.

virginboy08

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dick is as long as my middle finger to the base of my palm near my wrist. Not sure if that means anything. My buddy is about 1in longer in penis length and the length of his middle finger to wrist compared to mine.

D

deleted1025121

I agree with everyone. There is no correlation. And in fact I think if you're tall and just average size it makes you look even smaller. And that same logic goes with shorter or smaller framed guys. An average cock can look enormous on a guy that is like 5'4.

However I do see more of a correlation with physique or body extremities and the girth of a guys cock. Like if a guy has thinner fingers, I find it more often he might be of regular or thinner girth. And a shorter or stockier guy usually might be thicker. Not always obviously. But I think its in your DNA and how the body forms its appendages.

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always wondered if tall guy, or black men ever feel embarrassed if they are not hung like they are expected to be. Stigmas can be haunting!

But on a side note, nothing is sexier than seeing a short guy with a big cock

Donghunter4444

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, but that belief is more wishful thinking than anything. A small dick will look even smaller on a tall dude haha. Although height is a real turn on for me so it doesn’t really matter if the inches end up somewhere else ;)

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

There's a lot of reasons people may prefer tall, but as to dick size, like all "truisms" this one is not reliable. Today I was having an early workout and a guy came in to shower - easily 6'3". Lean, like a basketball player, nicely muscled, HUGE hands and feet so I was expecting a huge "everything else." Nope. Limp he was below average. The cock size is often like Forrest Gump's chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.