Do people think taller man = larger penis?

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not true at all based on my family. My younger brother and the brother directly older than me are both taller than me one by an inch the other. Both of them are smaller than me. One by 5” the other by 8” (8.5x5.5 and 5.5x4.5). My oldest bro is very short but had a nice 9x7. My dad who is my height is 9x5.5. Dick size to height has no correlation in my family at least.

Abenergy17

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not true at all based on my family. My younger brother and the brother directly older than me are both taller than me one by an inch the other. Both of them are smaller than me. One by 5” the other by 8” (8.5x5.5 and 5.5x4.5). My oldest bro is very short but had a nice 9x7. My dad who is my height is 9x5.5. Dick size to height has no correlation in my family at least.
How do you know there sizes? Just curious

Well - according to my experience - ppl think that way.
I'm 6"2' and I have a really small flaccid and an average erect manhood. Expectations always higher when my partners lookin at my hight. They think all comes in that range. I hate to dissapoint them :(.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well - according to my experience - ppl think that way.
I'm 6"2' and I have a really small flaccid and an average erect manhood. Expectations always higher when my partners lookin at my hight. They think all comes in that range. I hate to dissapoint them :(.
Exactly the same here for everything.

I hate the part though when im made to feel like somehow its my fault that i disappoint them for being small that they expect me to be more not eh hung side!

Reactions: love2compare

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m afraid you do. Flaccid size <> erect size.

Oh, obvi. No kidding.

I'm saying that I can plainly see that a guy with a large flaccid penis is more likely to have a larger erection than the guy with small flaccid penis. Do the math.

Or...I dunno...maybe you honestly believe that a dude with a three inch flaccid dick is going to have a larger erect penis than a dude with a six inch flaccid penis?

Hate to break it to ya, but it doesn't work that way.

D

deleted15807

Hate to break it to ya, but it doesn't work that way.

Show me your data. Opps you don't have any. But I do.

Penis Size FAQ and Bibliography

What is the relationship between the size of a flaccid (soft) penis and an erect (hard) penis?
There is a much wider range of size in men's penises when flaccid, with the average ranging from 1 to 4 inches. In general, smaller, flaccid penises lengthen at erection by a greater percentage than larger, flaccid penises, with most men reaching an average size of 5 to 7 inches. This means the flaccid size of a penis is not a good predictor of erect size. The vast majority of men measure within the average genital size range and have a penis size that is more than adequate for sexual functioning.

Reactions: deleted1074483

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Show me your data. Opps you don't have any. But I do.

Penis Size FAQ and Bibliography

What is the relationship between the size of a flaccid (soft) penis and an erect (hard) penis?
There is a much wider range of size in men's penises when flaccid, with the average ranging from 1 to 4 inches. In general, smaller, flaccid penises lengthen at erection by a greater percentage than larger, flaccid penises, with most men reaching an average size of 5 to 7 inches. This means the flaccid size of a penis is not a good predictor of erect size. The vast majority of men measure within the average genital size range and have a penis size that is more than adequate for sexual functioning.
Nice text, knew that already. But how can one provide "data" without quoting the source?