Do people think taller man = larger penis?

D

deleted15807

Nice text, knew that already. But how can one provide "data" without quoting the source?

"Knew that already"? Hilarious. It wasn't you I was responding to which was clear. So you want to join the fun now is it? The link I provided has a bibliography.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is silly. The great equalizer, the men’s locker room, proves that height is no indication of penis size. I have noticed short dudes hung well, and tall dudes with a peanut down there.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally use to think a guy's height was directly tied to penis size. It wasn't until a visit to a Las Vegas male strip club that this myth was dissolved. The guy with the biggest dick was no more than 5-7, 5-8. I was shocked. I honestly forget the name of the place, but it was outside Vegas and the name began with a P. The dudes actually got hard and all. Was a crazy experience, but as a group of white women, we were constantly being given looks by the black ladies. Sorry, ladies :-(

Two of my experiences over decades...I wrote about both of them in separate posts.

Short version...example one....decades ago, I was visiting Fairbanks Alaska in the winter. Long story of how they saw me and I them, but a very tall woman (six feet plus?) and her much older very short husband (5'1", maybe 5'2") husband approached me and invited me to dinner with them...they were visiting too from a town about an hour plus away, staying overnight in another hotel a few blocks from mine. Ended up in their suite...older guy, 60ish, 5'1" or so, she walked out of the bathroom in a negligee, in heels, towering over him, and holding his fully erect 15" plus long x about 9" plus (mid shaft, head was less thick) cock.

Example two...met a guy in a western wear store north of the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area....he worked there and approached me to ask if he could help. He was barely taller than the clothing rack between us...5'5" to 5'6"? Asked if he could show me a pair of boots...I told him he had nothing in stock to fit my feet, he laughed and said he had the same problem...size 18 7E....and his were custom made. I shocked him by saying mine were too...depending on which company special makes my shoes/boots, I wear from a 22 to a 24 9E. Came around the circular rack and could not believe the size of my feet...anyway...I bought something else and special ordered an item, gave them my number when it arrived. Not long later, his girlfriend called, asked me to meet for dinner and with him and her...his girlfriend....a few days later...dinner...then their house...he had one of the thickest cocks I've ever seen...also about 15" plus long but the girth was over a foot around...just barely but it was...she measured his cocks head crown, behind shaft, and mid shaft and base...same girth up and down except a half inch thicker at the base. Even ended up meeting his mother...LOL.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the 60's when I subscribed to Playboy magazine in the Q & A section. A woman asked what male body type would more likely be well hung, because she preferred big cocks.
The answer Playboy submitted was the tall thin body types would be the guys more likely to be well hung. Myself I'm in agreement. The biggest I've seen were on tall thin types. But I did see one person of that profile who was very small.