Do PETA people make you wanna kill something?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we can do without fur coats but yes its not like there gutting Phil if he sees his shadow. Next they will be bitching because PA uses his likeness in the lottery commercials. There are important issues for these people to be concerned about like whaling and puppy farms they don't need to go around and look for stupid stuff to complain about. Eventually no one will even listen to them.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a lot of y'all have some deep seeded personal issues. Why do you let a bunch of goofy people get to you like that? For the record, I'm a Piscetarian who doesn't wear anything made of animals (leather, fur) if I can avoid it. But I've probably gutted and cleaned more carcass than most of y'all...I am from texas. And it doesn't bother me.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Minks, chinchillas, and sables are in the rodent family. They may look cute in cartoons and movies but they are destructive and mean. Technically we are doing mankind a service by killing them and turning them into coats, hats, headbands, vests, etc. Those who disagree can just bugger off and leave me alone. I intend to be toasty warm in the winter unlike the PETA people who end up sweaty and cold in pleather gear.

Chinchillas are tame and friendly, and if cared for, make decent pets. Too bad no one has thought of breeding a chinchilla style "rat".

Rats can make good pets. Just like cats, the little ones need human handling.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a lot of y'all have some deep seeded personal issues. Why do you let a bunch of goofy people get to you like that? For the record, I'm a Piscetarian who doesn't wear anything made of animals (leather, fur) if I can avoid it. But I've probably gutted and cleaned more carcass than most of y'all...I am from texas. And it doesn't bother me.

I am a vegan (who is currently Pescetarian 3 days a week for body-building purposes), but I do cook meat for my kids and other people. If I could, I'd buy only meat that was humanely harvested.

PETA pisses me off because they are whacked out and give a BAD NAME to animal rights and humane farming/killing of animals.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a Texas vegetarian (not a lot of those!) and animal lover, but PETA gives us a bad name. EVERY GROUP has its wackos. PETA is ours. Unfortunately they are very good at getting on the news.
A gay, Texan vegetarian?! :eek: Does that mean you don't eat cock? :confused: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't stand PETA. I have nothing against animals, but I believe PETA' antics distract people from helping sick and poor PEOPLE! I would kill an animal just to piss PETA off.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
PETA is annoying and they're too extreme for my liking... but hey, let 'em be. i don't agree with animals being skinned alive to make winter coats a teensy bit warmer. the innocent little bunnies and chinchillas never did anything to hurt us!