Do piercings improve sensation during sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_quietguy, Apr 15, 2009.

1. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

These questions are for partners of men with pierced cocks.

Can you feel the piercing during vaginal sex?

Does it improve sensations for you?

Did it ever cause any problems?

2. likeitlg

likeitlg New Member

the only pierced guy I've been with had to remove his each time before fucking so no advantage there but it does make a bj a bit more interesting.

3. Box_Man

Box_Man Member

Albums:
    it really depends on the woman, some loved it, some asked me to take it out before we did have sex (said they were scared of it damaging them) and some said it was a bit painful for them.

i like it personally, but i guess thats good, cause i'm the one who has it :p

4. naghtybarbie

naghtybarbie New Member

Albums:
    I have only been with one guy with a piercing and that is my current boyfriend and I fully believe it is enjoyable and I love it. I believe it does increase sensation. He is also thinking of doing it again. I also want to pierce the hood of my clit.

#4 naghtybarbie, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I was fucked by a guy with a large gauge PA and it felt like I had been fucked by a two tonne truck. Best sex ever!

6. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho New Member

Albums:
    I've been told by several partners they can feel my pierced frenum...and it definitely does make oral more interesting!

7. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    MTV should start a new show. Pierce My Ride. All that cock and clit bling they could put on, and go fast stripes.

8. hungandpierced

hungandpierced New Member

Albums:
    While my 10mm PA always gets good reviews, its my beads that get the big screams ;)

Full-length, rhythmic strokes mean that they massage a woman's g spot perfectly... ;)

9. auncut10in

auncut10in Active Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I got a bj from a guy that had a tongue piercing. It was very hot. Need to find more of those guys.

10. lilbear

lilbear Member

don't know about vaginal sex- i'm gay
    Hell YES!!! I love my PA!
    Nope

11. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

How about for the pierced person? Does your piercing improve your own sensation?

12. w2btm

w2btm New Member

Albums:
    So are there any bottom's with PA's or are they only for tops? Can tops wear condoms with a PA?

13. jason8inch

jason8inch New Member

I have a PA and some girls like it while others think it's sick and want me to take it out. Same with guys. I haven't bottomed yet but would love to get rammed by another dude with a PA, curious to know what it would feel like inside me, if there is any feeling.

14. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I have yet to meet one and yes condoms fit fine over a PA.

15. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recently meet a girl who's been dying to try me with my piercing in and she loved it other than when I went too deep. She seemed to have a shallow vagina and when I hit her cervix, she said it didn't hurt, it was more of "uncomfortable". She said she wants to try anal with the ring in next time... Something I haven't done in years.

16. MarquisMike

MarquisMike New Member

Albums:
    I'm thinking of getting one. Does anyone know if there's an increased risk of contracting an std with a prince albert? Seems like there would be more opportunity for tears in the skin, etc., especially concerning oral sex because I'm more of a bottom.

17. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

hell yes it does:biggrin1:... taken it out a few times to see how it feels, and it's just not as good without it!(imho) And so far about three quarters of all my partners seem to like it:smile:

18. Cinder Blocks

Cinder Blocks Member

Albums:
    I had one a few years ago that I stretched to a 2 ga. Unfortunately my girlfriend at the time was a bit conservative (sexually and otherwise) so she would always make me take it out before we did anything, but I can say that jerking off with it felt awesome! Though to tell the truth, I was always slightly apprehensive about having sex with it in since I usually don't go for the "slow and steady" kind of sex; I had a circular barbell and I was afraid it would come loose/come out and scratch one of us (Eeeek!!!). Then again I initially had mine done for aesthetic purposes as opposed to sexual.

I've had mine out for a few years and my only regret (albeit minor) - unless I want wet pants I have to hold my dick a certain way to pee or else sit down. LOL!!!

#18 Cinder Blocks, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  19. montreal_boy

montreal_boy New Member

Albums:
    Hi Cinder blocks, is that true that even after removing your PO for 2 years, you cannot pee like before ? I've seen you're uncut, this doesn't help ?
    Perhaps, it's because you stretched it ?

BTW, nice pics, great dick !

20. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a bottom and i'm pierced. I got if for the look of it, but have topped with it too. I like the way it feels for sure! I have noticed that it allows me to go a bit longer as well when it's in during penetrative sex. And a condom fits on just fine.

I really enjoy j/o with it mostly though! There are no issues with skin tearing with medium to large gauges, and no increased risk for STDs known to medicine, other than cleanliness of the needle that pierced you initially.

I've had mine out for over a year at a time too, and unlike most other piercings it will not close alone so you're stuck with two holes to pee out of, so yes it changes the way you pee forever (no hands free).

Oh and I wear a seamless ring, so I don't have to worry about the ring losing it's ball end (done that about 20 times and got tired of it, expensive too). I can get as rough as I'd like with it too. I love that the ring can go round and round in me with no issues of a lage ball blocking at some point. makes cleaning the ring increadibly easy too. No worries of losing anything in anyone or tearing the rubber either... the only catch it unless you have pliers handy when your partner says "no go with that in", then you're stuck with no penetration.

#20 Gnothiseauton, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010