Do Pills Work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by gcbenji0, Dec 29, 2007.

1. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    in a word, No. or at least that's what i think. when i look at penis enlargement ads is just sounds like BS.

But this is my expiriment, i'm going to order extenze for free. they give you a week supply. and see what it does.

hypothesis: zero change.
    but we'll see what happens.

2. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

Pills do NOT work. This has been know for years in the online penis enlargement community. This place is still in the dark ages. It is only the exercises programme that comes with the pills that will do anything. Try taking the pills on their own. They won't do a thing to make you bigger. The pills just contain cheap afrodiziacs that you can buy anywhere else for a fraction of the price. They won't make you bigger, just hornier. Ditch the pills and just do the exercises. It is only the exercises (or pumping) that make you bigger. This is a well known FACT in the online PE community.

3. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

brother,the only ones that gain from pills are the manufacturers.a neighbor went for the herbal deal..a 5months supply for 300.00 bucks and got severe diarrhea for his money.try manual stretches and consider pumping.the stretches will work and are completely cost free,just use a variety to see what works for you.

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Those pill manufacturers tell you it takes on average 60 days to see effects most of the time. But yes they are a total waste of money. Do some manual exercises for free :)

5. midlifebear

Gold Member

Those claiming the pills to be a fraud are wise and correct. Save your money. As for keeping you harder longer? Well, just go to your local Health Food Store and ask for a bottle of Yohimbe extract. It's damn nasty-tasting stuff, but it works. It's worked for millenia. Again, Yohimbe. Do a Google and read up on it. I appears men have been taking it as long as there have been men around. It's no magic bullet, but it does help increase blood circulation and thereby aid in keeping it up. Caution: if you have hypertension (high blood pressure) you may want to reconsider ingesting Yohimbe -- or more than one cup of coffee a day for that matter.

6. Supersized

Supersized New Member

They have served me very well. Just look at the reviews on the internet and choose the ones that are doctor approved and backed up by case studies.

7. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    i'm paying $0.97 for extenze. 97 cents (shipping only). we'll see what happens.
    here's how i'm tricking their little business plan
    they let you order a weeks supply with a credit card for "free" the first time. then they automatically enroll you in the repleneshment program. $50/mo. if you dont cancel on time, and they make it hard to cancel. and they make mistakes and accidently not cancel you...etc.

but i'm ordering mine with a gift card that only has a few bucks left on it, so when they try to charge me the next 50 bucks. it wont go through!!! HAH! take that corporate america.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You'd be wise to research this real carefully and with utmost scrutiny. These companies rarely have an actual product that can deliver concrete results. The other percentage of them, well, let's just say the triple B can't get enough of them.

9. th3on3

th3on3 New Member

i think there's something out there that works, but most of the companies advertising their pills spend most of their money on ads and very little on the actual product

Draft saved Draft deleted