do pumps actually work?_

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hellomoto11, Nov 21, 2010.

1. hellomoto11

hellomoto11 New Member

For the guys who use them do they work or a waste of money? Would like to add some length obviously haha. How do they work, I mean if I pump it in the afternoon and get hard in the evening will the increase of size be there or only immediatly after pumping, also how much increase r we talking about? Thanks guys

2. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I have never done it, but some guys do claim to have made permanent gains with pumping. Most, however, have combined pumping with other PE modalities. Those who claim permanent gains more often talk about girth gains, than length gains.

Others note only a temporary effect, although that effect can last quite a few hours, apparently.

3. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

The key to gains is combine pumping with stretching.

4. hellomoto11

hellomoto11 New Member

What exactly is stretching?

5. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

Pumps can work, but not like you think they may, depending on what your perception of them may be.

I used a vaccum pump for a long time and this is what I encountered -- First, the initial enlargement is temporary. I'm thick already and it made my dick huge. I loved it. But as you can imagine after the swelling goes down everything (mostly) goes back to normal. For the most, vaccum pumps temporarily stretch the corpora caveranosa, the blood filling space inside the penis.

Like I said I used a pump and was on a regimen for a determined time period. Even though the end result wasn't dramatic, my regimen did permanently enlarge the blood filling space inside my penis. Not every time now, but when I get extremely aroused my cock will literally swell beyond it's normal state, quite thick, and I know it's due to the repeated and long term pumping regimen I encountered.

Many say pumps give no permanent enalargement, but in my case it did.

I saw no length gain, only circumference gains. If you try pumping you have to exercise extreme caution. All a pump does actually is force more blood into your penis, and the pressure can be very dangerous if overdone.

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Read the forum. This has been asked thousands of times, and there have been thousands of answers.
    Use the search funciton to find exactly what your looking for.

Yes... They work. No, gains are not instantaneous. Gains take time.
    Measurement is critical to getting the proper size cylinder.
    If your looking for length - I recommend getting a smaller cylinder for greater pull, and Stretching.
    If your looking for girth - use the recommended cylinder size as it will allow for expansion(Girth).

If you are looking for an "Instant" fix to a small penis, you won't find it.
    Expect anywhere from 1/2" - 1.5". More than that is not typical.
    Erect length won't change as much. You'll notice you become a "Shower" more than a "Grower"

#6 Rikter8, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  7. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes they work but if you want permanent size increases you have to be prepared to pump in a weekly routine for about a year and get a pro pump.

Draft saved Draft deleted