Do pumps actually work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by DanielForever, Jun 24, 2005.

1. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

hey all.

do pumps actually work, or can they work

im sure they work for some people, but do they actually work for everyone, any moreso than any other technique or device?

2. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

i know pills dont work, but they do provide nutrients

do you think that pumping and pilling may work? to help in the healing?

3. babybooboo100

babybooboo100 New Member

i have a question about clit pumps,does any one know if they really work for long term and does it effect sensation,i have a sesitive one and a half incher and i see how guys go nuts when they discover it,id like to make it larger,but not at the cost of damaging anything,ive seen it on video and it has what i can see may be temporary effects,but will regular use do anything for me??????help anyone?

4. Bossman1

Bossman1 New Member

Ive been pumping for 25 yrs and gain 2"-3" while im pumping, but when you stop it all goes away....so the answer is NO...some guys claim that it does work, but they never have before and after pics to prove it. Most guys will tell you they do pump your cock up for a couple of hrs, but its not permenant.

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

The medical world says no they don't work long term, the sites that want to make money from selling them say they do. They cause temporary swelling. Lots of men will offer anecdotal evidence they work but I'm unconvinced I think in some cases it was coincidental, if a young guy uses one it's not impossible that he just hadn't finished growing and attributes it to using a pump, in other cases I think a man might have put so much time and belief into it he's unable to admit it didn't work. I've been directed to before and after pics and I believe they simply show the same guy at different levels of hardness. Pumping can damage your cock too.

6. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

Pumps work sometimes. It depends on the amount of the suction and what you are trying to pump. In most cases creating a low pressure molecular environment will directly affect similar material in a high pressure environment. Give enough time, the low pressure area that you create will be filled by the substance from the high pressure area resulting in more mass since molecular weight follows the path of least resistance. However it is very hard (forgive the pun) to maintain an artificial steady low pressure area over long amounts of time and that usually means that whatever changes were made are usually temporary since other factors will then cause a return to the natural state.

7. JMeister

JMeister Member

The best techinque for making your cock bigger is do things to maximze blood flow to the penis. Cardiovascular exercise, kegels, healthy eating, easy on the alcohol ad drugs and plenty of use should give you a nice boost in length, girth and firmness.

8. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Pumps can work, both short term and longer term.

They do not work for everyone. Nothing works for everyone.

9. seahorses

seahorses Member

Visit newart.com They have a female puping forum

I'm sorry to disagree with you, but I've made the modest gain of 1 1/4" over 30 years that I can attribute to pumping, but there were no forums around back then and I never thought of photographing my progress or that I would ever need to prove to anyone my achievements, not that I expected any after the first year of dissapointment. I just pumped for fun after that and the gain came as a bonus

Ah come on; what does a woman know about men's issues, have you got a cock? I don't sell devices, but I've made permanent gains. I was almost 30 years old, fully grown, had finished developing when I started pumping, but I made permanent gains - have you got that, PEMANENT GAINS. Who the hell are you to tell us we're deluding ourselves, what's your qualifications? You'll be telling us next that certain tribs in Africa don't really stretch their necks by adding rings to them, it's all in the mind; or that other tribes don't stretch their ear lobes and make them longer, Jeasus H. Christ! I'd like to know where your evidence is, have you got this medical report; can we see it? I'ts like you say, and more than once, you think; well I think you thin a load of crap. Did you know that a man can damage his cock, along with the rest of his body, just by driving? Yeah, hit a brick wall at 100+ mph and see the result.

10. ASO

ASO New Member

I've heard that pumping (smartly) + manual exercises give permanent results. After you stop, there's always a bit of shrinking, but most of the gains stay.

11. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

pumping definately works.ive been a pumper for 15 years,like bodybuilding everyone achieves different results.no two units are the same.while some get gains rapidly,others get gains very slow and painstakingly.pumping isnt for everyone but,with devotion and persistence you can get HUGE!

12. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Interesting! I suspect everyone who's tried it is going to have a different angle on this, depending on how long, how often, at what pressure etc they've been pumping, as well as their individual physical response to the exercise. I enjoy it from time to time just for the erotic thrill. I usually use Pumptoys' (certainly not 'toys' !) 9" x 4" "Long Johnny" for cock and balls together. After a long session of, say 4 hours two things result: first the whole cylinder is 'packed' (to use the pumpers' word) with your entire equipment, and the feeling is fantastic; secondly, on removal you have a huge dick and ballsac which feels for best part of a day as if you're carrying a sack of potatoes around down there. And looks like it. It make take 2-3 days to subside to 'normal', but I don't believe I have found any permanent gains. I just enjoy it. Having said that, my balls (which, I think, are fairly large anyway at 2 1/2" x 2") most definitely hang much lower - and permanently. If you want 'low-hangers' I think this is the way to do it.

13. horse7413

horse7413 New Member

I've pumped for almost 30 yrs and have a much larger flacid cock and my balls are much larger. It is not the increase but the pumping that matters. The tight feel, the sensation, its almost addictive. I can pump all day long and the feeling is a type of high. I use a cock ring so the expansion is contained for some time. My cock gets so big and engourged that it is impossible to suck fully, most of the time all that can be sucked is the head. I have permanently stretched the skin, so when flacid I almost look un cut. I also pump my nipples and the have become permanently larger. It is whe whole sensacion of pumping, I cant explain it must be experienced to appreciate.

14. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Yep, absolutely true, Horse! I totally agree with all of that, except that I don't use a cock ring and have never pumped nipples. I've only been pumping for five years, but I think there is some difference - in spite of what I've said. Certainly I've got a much longer flaccid length now, and the balls I've mentioned already ... so, just like you in that respect. And I can self-suck (since 13).
    But the best thing is: "the tight feel, the sensation, almost addictive ... the whole sensation of pumping (which) must be experienced to appreciate". Absolutely spot on. Nice to see someone say it!

15. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Pumping gives your penis a very good 'stretch', very much like that of a very good erection. In fact, because we're applying an external force on it, you can get a better stretch than your own internal pressure could otherwise create. I think nature designed that 'stretch' to be pleasurable.

16. horse7413

horse7413 New Member

I use 21/4'' tube to warm up, until packed, dont stay packed too long for fear of blisters on head. I then move up to a 23/4" tube. I can pump here for hours at 5# pressure. I also pump in warm water at times. I rub on a litle olive oil to keep skin from absorbing water. This gives a very tight feel while pumping.

17. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I will HIGHLY agree!! Since I have low blood pressure, I don't get a "very good erection" unless it is first thing in the morning and then it goes down VERY quick!!!! Pumping gives my cock a chance to stretch out and expand fully since I can't really get that from my erections anymore. It makes me feel "normal" again!!!!!

18. Nd-A-Mistress

Nd-A-Mistress New Member

Hey folks...

I'm new here. Question. Can I pump then remove the pump and have sex with a larger cock? Will it stay larger long enough for sex?

19. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Yes you can and it should last about 20-60mins depending on your engorgement when you stopped. To get to that point you want low HG like 4-5hg for about 20-40 mins or so should be sufficient. You don't want to get a donut unless your partner likes them.

20. Nd-A-Mistress

Nd-A-Mistress New Member

Sweet. I'm in. Time to buy one.

Draft saved Draft deleted