Do pumps actually work?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have now used the bathmate for over 8 weeks on a daily basis and the gains are really only temporary.

It IS true, that the bathmate enlargens your penis by like 30% in girth and length(for a blood penis) right after the session, but it is a flat out lie, that you would gain 2cm or whatnot in 6 weeks. The temporary gains go back within 4-5hours. Totally.

I am very sorry to disappoint many believers, but it hasn't worked on me yet, neither on DickVanCock, we shared pictures and documented our processes together. Again: If there were gains, they are in the micrometer-spectrum.

And too, bathmatestore.com is lying on their page, having a before-after image for start->6weeks. But that image is absolutely obviously taken before a session and after a session. Nothing more.

Maybe there is an effect within a year or so, but not in the promised time. Not at all.

Best regards

Xik
You’re spot on about the lies, but this is the nature of the industry. I was suckered in over 30 years ago, before the Internet and didn’t have chance to investigate beyond what was printed in magazines that had a vested interest. However, I liked pumping, the feel and appearance after, albeit temporary and I continued to pump and appreciated it for what it was. It was only years latter that I realised it was having a gradual permanent effect, that aspect improving when I started other PE activities.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vacutech.
Ive got about 1.5" of permanent growth from pumping.
I do not have a malformed cock nor do I have stretch marks.

Size is critical
Speed at which you pump is very important

Low Vacuum for long periods of time is most beneficial.
High Vacuum will do damage. Never go over 5mmHG of vacuum, otherwise you risk permanent damage.
Low, Slow sessions. Start out with 5-10 minute sessions. then slowly work your way up to 45+ minute sessions over the months.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
30 years for 1 1/4 ince's seems like a big waste of time!

size is not everything boys

It does not take 30 years to gain 1.25"
It takes about a Year , depending on the body.

For people with a small penis - 1.25" additional is welcome.

The number one thing men will notice is a longer hanging flacid penis.
Erect length is also improved, but for day to day activities (Gym, etc).

Being able to walk around with a bit of a hanger is LIBERATING from walking around with a stub.
Urination is easier too - Instead of having to constantly TUG on a small penis to get a good grip, You can urinate like a regular person. Grab, pee, go.

Last edited:

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It does not take 30 years to gain 1.25"
It takes about a Year , depending on the body.

For people with a small penis - 1.25" additional is welcome.

The number one thing men will notice is a longer hanging flacid penis.
Erect length is also improved, but for day to day activities (Gym, etc).

Being able to walk around with a bit of a hanger is LIBERATING from walking around with a stub.
Urination is easier too - Instead of having to constantly TUG on a small penis to get a good grip, You can urinate like a regular person. Grab, pee, go.

I so get what you are saying...wen I start pumping ti would be for exactly that reason....mine is about 3" when flaccid...I want to be able to go for a pee with out being embarrassed....I wan to know if there is and oppertunity to skinny dip that I wont be embarrassed to take off my trunks....You really make sense...! It will definitely be a psychological thing for me!
thanks

Sammy_Day

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumping is fun anyway - great for getting a harder dick quickly (medically porven)
Pumping is great for masturbation , and several other uses!

If it makes you bigger, great, if it doesn't - it's still fun :)

Reactions: vikingking1000

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing to remember with pumps is that the results gained are rarely permanent.