Do pumps really work...

PYBIMA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
can you really increase your size, are there any exercises that help increase size?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I can tell that this posting took place before you took the time to read back on the many pages of this thread. There is already so much information here and in several other locations that it boggles the mind on this exact subject. I think that betwen Big Al, myself and a few others that we have answered this question already what seems like countless times.

Simple answers: Yes, vacuum will work on a percentage of men if done diligently and practiced in the correct ways. What works for one person may not work for another so you will have to find out what works for you. As a general rule those into vacuum find girth gains easier than length gains. Expect to be devoted to this as if it were your life blood for a period of years to permanently do the stretching of ligament and other tissues needed.

It does not work on everybody, but, it is going to take an investment of 6 months to a year to be certain, and if you see nothing at tree month intervals you are going to have to modify your techniques to try a different way of doing it.

About 80% will have some response over time on length. About 95% will have some gain in girth within the first year if done right. . . .

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I can tell that this posting took place before you took the time to read back on the many pages of this thread. There is already so much information here and in several other locations that it boggles the mind on this exact subject. I think that betwen Big Al, myself and a few others that we have answered this question already what seems like countless times.

Simple answers: Yes, vacuum will work on a percentage of men if done diligently and practiced in the correct ways. What works for one person may not work for another so you will have to find out what works for you. As a general rule those into vacuum find girth gains easier than length gains. Expect to be devoted to this as if it were your life blood for a period of years to permanently do the stretching of ligament and other tissues needed.

It does not work on everybody, but, it is going to take an investment of 6 months to a year to be certain, and if you see nothing at tree month intervals you are going to have to modify your techniques to try a different way of doing it.

About 80% will have some response over time on length. About 95% will have some gain in girth within the first year if done right. . . .
very well summed up.