Do really hung guys on here jackoff with 2 hands? Just curious

ws59

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my gf to jack me off with 2 hands but I'm only 7.5" and have big hands so i beat off with one hand. Just wondered what the really hung people do.

Reactions: deleted17606111

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 8.5 x 7.5 -- not super long, but super thick. Nonetheless, I LOVE jacking it with two hands -- although it's tough to type at the same time. Typically I have my cock in my left hand, stroking just beneath the head, and I wrap my right hand around the base. Sometimes I wrap my fingers down around my balls, and push my thumb into the top of the base. There's a vein there, and with a little pressure my cock becomes throbbingly, brick-breakingly hard.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends on the mood... but yes 2 hands most of the time.

More hands the merrier! :D Though it took me a while to figure out how to use multiple hands.

tbh, two hands around girth or along length is preferrable (the latter is more comfortable), and enjoy hip thrusting even though I can get a bit too exited (bad for the surroundings)...

BUT when on a task... I generally have to suffice with a single hand. Beggers can't be choosers, and it ain't that bad regardless...

RecklessBull

Experimental Member
Media
Wrist_thick,

Just checked out your pics, are you the thickest guy on this site? That is one monster cock. I'm a fairly well endowed guy but damn that is just ridiculous.

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldnt say im "really hung" at 8x6.5, but I like my girlfriend to use one hand at the base and one just below the head, stroking and twisting, and when i jerk off I use one at the base and use my other hand for a while at the middle and a while below the head.

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldnt say im "really hung" at 8x6.5, but I like my girlfriend to use one hand at the base and one just below the head, stroking and twisting, and when i jerk off I use one at the base and use my other hand for a while at the middle and a while below the head.
Dude if u are not really hung who is?

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
7 1/2 here, and I've always used 2 hands. When I was high-school-aged, I usually wrapped my left hand around the top side of the base, thumb-down, and used my right hand to sandwich the bottom side, palm-to-penis. I don't know when or why, but somewhere along the line, the right hand migrated up to gripping the head vertically, almost the same way I'd grab the cap of a drink bottle to open it. It's kinda difficult to explain in written words.