Do really hung guys on here jackoff with 2 hands? Just curious

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wrist_thick,

Just checked out your pics, are you the thickest guy on this site? That is one monster cock. I'm a fairly well endowed guy but damn that is just ridiculous.

he might not even be the thickest in this thread....check out duderino at 7.5 thick....WOW!!!!!!

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ehhh...I'm not going to lie.

You can check my pics for my size, but I actually don't prefer to use a full two hand jack. I put one hand on the base and jack the rest of the shaft with my other hand. I guess that's technically two hands. But I think of it more as shortening my shaft so I have less to focus on. I like to focus more on the head cause that's where most of the pleasure is anyway.

Reactions: deleted17606111

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use one hand to jerk with and the other is "free" to pinch my nipples, massage my balls, or finger my butt....:biggrin1:

D

deleted62

It depends on what kind of mood I'm in. I'll use two hands from time to time.

-Z

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know for myself, it really distracts away from the "trying to get off" when you are using two hands, it doesn't really feel any better, actually as I say, detracts from it all. I have for brief moments of time when I have had girlfriends watching, but overall, if I am just doing it on my own time, its one hand.

Although this could also be because I am as far from ambidextrious as possible, and could contribute. lol

Reactions: deleted17606111

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tend to use my left to steady my cock at the base and the right to jack at the head. My partners and I like jacking each other with one hand of each of the other two stroking our shafts at the same time, though.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dont NEED to - but frequently find myself holding with my left hand and stroking with my right...

Answer - Yes.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LoL, I use the two fingers and a thumb technique. Although Im uncut, so I focus more on the skin around the head then the shaft.