Do sizequeens with small tits feel insecure?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dan the man, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's all very well these female sizequeens looking down on or perhaps even secretly laughing at men who aren't good enough for them because in their eyes they possess inadequate size equipment. Yet not all sizequeens have massive tits, I'm sure many have quite flat chests. I'm curious to know then if sizequeens, while only searching out large cocks, ever stop to think that the men they flirt with may be thinking that there's no way they'd go to bed with this double pancake chested woman or even an average size breasted woman? :biggrin1: I suppose it also brings up the age old discussion of cock size v breast size. Forgetting the fact that a bigger cock can physically stretch a pussy but a massive pair of breasts changes nothing physically to a man, what they both have in common is enhanced visual stimulation, and both are substantially added mouthfuls.

#1 Dan the man, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  2. I have Foreskin

I have Foreskin New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, rilly. I always like big titted women better. Not women who have big tits because they are FAT big titted women, but rather NOT FAT big titted women.

So I'm just waiting for the day when I hear some girl ripping on a guy because of his small pecker, so I can tell her she's not at the top of my to-fuck list because of her small titties.:cool:

The size thing works BOTH WAYS, bitches! :)

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, I believe "size queen" was originally a gay term. Were they necessarily hung themselves? Or possesed of great asses or deep throats?

So, what does a woman have to offer in exchange for a big cock? Is it her tits, or something else? A big vagina perhaps? A female friend of mine told me her female gynecolegist told her "My, you're a big girl", and she felt insulted.

4. Happy2BeHere

Happy2BeHere New Member

"So, what does a woman have to offer in exchange for a big cock?" Her undying devotion and gratitude (which translates to, well, almost anything the well-endowed fellow desires).

5. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Breasts are not functional for penetration or physically required for your orgasm -- and that seems exactly how everyone thinks of penis size.

6. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oooh I dunno about that. Ever heard of a soapy tit wank? :biggrin1:

7. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    Naturally. Soapy tit wanks are at the top of the list for me.

Soapy tit wanks aside (great band name), my point was when a guy wants a young bimbo with big tits, he's just being human. But if a woman has that mentality, she's putting her basest, most shallow desires before being a wife and mother (according to society). We can change the laws, but we can't change the fact that most of us were raised by sexist people and everything we learned was just a generation's influence away from the same sexist institutions we pretend are long gone. I think it affects our sense of fairness.

(Sorry, getting a little deep for a Friday morning.)

8. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

It would be a great name, lol.

It's ok, we all like to go deep. :cool:

9. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha, good one. Didn't catch that before. Hats off to you.

10. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
    Dan... I think you're a little confused. Just because someone prefers a large dick doesn't mean they are looking down on guys with a smaller dick. It's just a preference. And your immediate assumption that men with big dicks must therefore only prefer large tits is completely illogical.

I'm a gay guy with a big dick... and guess what? I'm a 99% bottom. What can we glean from that? Absolutely nothing. The size of my dick has nothing to do with how I use it. The size of a woman's breasts should have nothing to do with her preferences regarding penis size. Basically, what you are saying is that women with small tits only deserve men with small dicks. That's just plain silly. Does that mean that men with small dicks only deserve women with small tits?

You're playing into way too many stereotypes.

11. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hear what you're saying, and want you to know my opening post was somewhat tongue in cheek, and addressed mostly to those sizequeens that DO look down on men, and there are some, trust me. I think you've slightly misunderstood some of what I wrote. I'm not saying women with small tits only deserve men with small dicks, not at all. Neither was I suggesting that all men with big dicks only prefer big tits.

12. B_rfj

B_rfj New Member

That' because most men don't have big cocks. So they rather to believe that women who talk about their preference for big ones are "sluts".

You know, a man can buy a bigger and faster car. But he can't buy a bigger cock. So it's better for them to think that women shouldn't care about penis size.

13. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

The analogy fails because far, FAR fewer women place as much importance on the size of their own tits as many men place on the size of their cocks. Penis size, actual and perceived, is a big deal to a lot of men (far bigger than it is to the vast majority of women). Breast size, actual and perceived, is a big deal to a lot of teenage girls, but to surprisingly few women. So if a guy is unhappy with a woman's breast size and tells her the woman is far less likely to be deeply upset by it than if a woman is unhappy with a guy's cock size and tells him.

I'd think you'd be better off trying to get a rise out of women, which to me it looks like you are, by having a go at their waist size and / or ass size - far more women I know are sensitive about that than are about their breast size - and with about as much (or should I say as little) justification as men have for banging on about cock size. Really in both cases it is a personal perception, a self esteem issue, that doesn't actually reflect how others see you - Until you get so hung up on it that that part of your character becomes unattractive.

14. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'm in that category of women who prefer large dicks but do not put down men with smaller dicks. (I'm also in the category of, er... smaller breasted women... although I'm probably more like small/average than really small...)

That's good to know! And I'm not one to look down on the smaller guys. However, unfortunately I haven't had much luck with sexual pleasure unless the guy is on the larger side (and by this I don't mean he has to be huge.)

I'm kind of odd I guess then that I'm in my mid-40s and am STILL hung up on my breast size... I'd have that stem cell augmentation in a heartbeat if they started doing that and if I had the money. I'm also hung up on my waist size (too big, in this case!). However, I'm NOT hung up on my ass size - I like it the way it is, and when I was slimmer and it was smaller, I liked it then too. I've always had a nice butt - even when I was a "skinny-mini"... it was small but rounded then, and it's still rounded but bigger as the rest of me is bigger (yes, including my breasts! They're still smaller than I'd like, since I'd like to be a DD or larger :eek: but I was REALLY small when I was younger and thin).

I'm also kind of odd in that I've always paid attention to guys' cock sizes! Even at the age of 12 I was daydreaming about hung men! I also always looked at the bulges during co-ed swim class!

15. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    males put up with far more injustice from society then you realize
    besides guys like tits
    it's important for girls to have tits, so they can feed babies

16. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    well the problem there is far more men like big ass then women know...

17. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Women with small tits can feed babies, too.

Of course, this always comes to mind...

YouTube - Sir Mixalot : Baby got Back Video Clip

I LOVE my big butt!

18. Principessa

Gold Member

As well she should! :yikes: Whether the doc said it when she was on the scale or in the stirrups it was a totally inappropriate comment.

Thank you for stating that so clearly. Hopefully the purple haze has lifted and the OP will understand what you have written.

I was just going to say the OP should stop sleep or perhaps drunk posting because this was about the stupidest questoin I've seen here in ages.

19. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lol, so if a female doctor says that it's really that big a deal? If people would just accept their bodies the way they are, they wouldn't feel insulted, it's just a body. As far as being the stupidest question, I already said it was done tongue in cheek, not to mention I'm trying to be original with my questions for better or for worse since most topics are always rehashes. You just need to develop a better sense of humour njqt, you're always on the defensive. :rolleyes:

20. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

i think that women with smaller breasts will feel insecure about them regardless of whether they are a sizequeen or not. thats the reason so many women go through so much pain and spend so much money on breast augmentation. not because they get a better feeling from it during sex, but all the pleasure women get from them is because they like the way people look at them.

its exactly like my ex blabbing on and on about how shallow men are, while she is in mexico getting liposuction and lip injections lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted