Do sizequeens with small tits feel insecure?

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
I think the breasts vs. penis thing is a bit of a mixed metaphor. Breasts aren't sexual organs necessary for orgasm but rather fetishized body parts. There's no mechanical interaction there. By contrast, an excessively small penis probably lacks the necessary stimulation for successful copulation.

Personally I find small breasts to be a huge turn-on. I also find large breasts to be a huge turn on. I'm equal opportunity like that :) But some guys prefer long legs, big asses, asians, long hair, whatever. I'm sure most women would eagerly trade a bigger cock for some other feature they find attractive in a man.

Maybe I'm being too analytical but I don't see anything hypocritical about flat-chested women desiring large cocks. Whether or not they look down on smaller guys is an entirely different question.

Last edited:

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the breasts vs. penis thing is a bit of a mixed metaphor. Breasts aren't sexual organs necessary for orgasm but rather fetishized body parts.

You're right but I still think there's many similarities. Many women find just the very sight of a large penis exciting and that may be enough to contribute towards orgasm. As far as I can tell, some women need the large cock physically to stretch their pussy, and others just enjoy the visual aspect or just sucking on a massive member.
A woman can suck on a big cock without necessarily fucking it and feel more turned on than sucking on a small cock. Likewise, the very sight and feel of huge breasts can do the same for a man. A man can try and stuff a massive pair of tits in his mouth and feel more turned on than sucking on a small pair.

Luvalarge-n-thick1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Small breasts or large breasts if size appeals to a woman it does, I do not think that says something about her personality.
I like large breasted women I do not think that makes me feel insecure?

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you have ever been around sane men, you would know the equivalent for a man with a big dick is a tight vagina, not so tight you cannot penetrate, but so tight it chokes the life out of your dick :p. Every guy i know who has ever been pussy whipped, including myself, has always been centered around how tight the girl was. Although this is fact as far as i am concerned, i am sure someone will come argue the exact opposite. tits on a woman is just an extra bonus, alongside facial beauty and personality. i would take a beautiful face over big tits and a tight vagina any day, but that is just because i don't and will never know what good sex feels like.

*catches breath*

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Undying devotion and cock worship is one thing, but most size queens like looking at it and feeling it in their hand. I like looking at big breasts and feeling them in my hand. But the breasts do not have to be giant for me as long as they are very nicely shaped and proportioned, I am happy. But, who doesn't love a pair of big tits? Men, women, gay men? all of them love big boobs. How could you not?

Oaksolid

Just Browsing
Media
In my mind, the OP is somewhat misdirected. There's no necessary correlation between what someone is themselves, and what they like. A tall person can like a short person, a fat person can like a skinny person, an "ugly" person can like a "beautiful" person, and so on.

To me, what qualifies as hypocritical is when a woman will condemn a man for stating his preference (sexual or otherwise), while she has no problem flaunting her own preferences.

saturn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think it`s all about self-confidence, a girl who is self-confident (with big OR small boobs) dare to "look forward" to a big cock, if they want them! if a girl wants a big one, she will make her efforts to get it! Whatever size of tits she has!

for the record , i love small tits! :rolleyes:

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my mind, the OP is somewhat misdirected. There's no necessary correlation between what someone is themselves, and what they like. A tall person can like a short person, a fat person can like a skinny person, an "ugly" person can like a "beautiful" person, and so on.

I don't think I made my opening post clear enough. What I'm trying to say is this. Firstly, it's directed at sizequeens but ONLY the ones that would sneer at a mans small or smaller dick. Of course, I don't think there's too many of those, most sizequeens just enjoy a bigger cock but without 'looking down' on the less endowed.

So let's say there's this type of girl called, I dunno, Esmerelda.:biggrin1:
Esmerelda has small tits but her attitude is like "lol, your cock is too small for me, I need a real fat 9 incher!" My question is, if esmerelda says this to the guy with the smaller cock and he retorts " oh well, your tits were too small for me anyway", might she be offended in the same way that the guy might have been? Does that make sense? lol.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think everbody has different preferences. I don't like big tits. They rather turn me off.

I agree. Not every woman likes big cocks either. But the men who like big tits get an eye candy boost, and the women that like big cocks also get an eye candy boost.