do skinny guys generally have skinny penises?

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2 of my friends are skinny. Both ( I saw one erect) has big cocks. long and thick. It is not am otical illusion cause ... you can see it is big.

That is 2 I know of but it does not count for all I guess.
I "found" guys with black hair is generaly well hung. my 10 cents

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Adolescent testosterone is plays a part in the development of larger penis size, and high testosterone levels generally make for a slimmer man with more muscle and less fat. So, slim men tend to have bigger penises, and these men are often shorter than average as well (high adolescent testosterone = early puberty = shorter than average height).
Started puberty at 8
Have my testosterone checked on a regular basis for years, runs high
I am 5'7", 128 pounds, 28-29 waist, 7-8% body fat.
I am in my 50's.
Just started getting a tiny bit of fat around my mid-section
Started losing hair at 18
Always been told that I have a fat cock, you tell me:rolleyes:

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well that depends on what is considered skinny, because some people classify me as skinny, and some as "medium", or something like that.....I am 6'2 180, so maybe that is skinny, and I will go on to say that my dick is pretty thick in girth & width.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
always wondered this.

like for me, i'm like 5'7" and 120 pounds and have 7 inch length, but 5 inch girth... and since my girth is "average", and the average man's weight is like 170, does that make my girth look large comparatively? and does it make length look even longer?

also my flaccid seems pretty small... like 3-4 inches long and 4 girth

maybe that was rambling. if it was, maybe just an answer to the original question if you know?

thanks
All...that...math...head...exploding...

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm tall and thin 6"3 160 and I'm 7x5. I definetly wish I was a bit thicker. But due to my slim waist,people tell me that my penis appears much thicker than it is.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's an expression: "He's like a greyhound ... all cock and ribs!".

You can never tell the size of a guys cock from his height or shape. I've seen some 1st grade rugby monsters with teeny cocks and some short, skinny guys with massive cocks (and massive as in massive on any guy, ridiculous on them).

The one thing straight guys always assume is that if you've seen a guy soft, you know how big his dick is. I've been with 2 guys with very small flaccid dicks who became enormous when hard (we're talking 1" to 2" soft and over 8" hard). Conversely a 5" soft dick can be 5" hard. You never know until the soldier is standing to attention...

Reactions: Skinny Manny

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a pleasant medium, but had to fight chronic disease to stay that way. :p 5' 11" tall, 180 LBS on the nose, stoutly muscled. Having nearly nil for a fat pad about the boys, pretty much can hear my bones clank together when I walk. :D As for the girth? Haven't been working out too hard, so it's at an au naturale 6.5" circumferential measure.

Though I must say that I do not believe that there is any set of biometrics that can determine one's build when it comes to their business. Perhaps this thread may prove something different?

marinoman13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well technically, you'd be just as likely to have it be skinny then to have it be fat, b/c genetics determine that, whereas body size I would argue is more determined by lifestyle than by genetics (genetics does determine it somewhat, but not fully like it basically does with penis size... but overall body size definitely changes how skinny/fat it appears to be...

Like me, I'm 6'2", 170, healthy skinny, and mine's 7.25 in long and 6 around. That's pretty good thickness, but it's not insane... but b/c I have a naturally skinny body, it LOOKS more insane than it probably should.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The dimensions or shape of the pelvis might also contribute to how much of the penis shows up outside the body. My skinny friends, though not all of them have large dicks have less penis left "inside" that space between the balls and the anus.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
very slender or "skinny" guys have the same basic penile size bell curve as everybody else, the main difference is that perspective changes and because of the smaller waist size and thinner quad area the penis looks larger. I have seen many thin men who were very thick in penis size and I have seen many thin men who were thin in penis as well. I don't think that body fat has a direct impact on penis girth in reality. It does affect penetration and length measurements as fat pads prevent usage or full exposure of what one has.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don´t think there is any correlation between skinny/fat boddies and skinny/thick penises...

Yesterday I dated a 19 yo very tall skinny blond guy from the internet and even that he was very skinny, his dick was pretty massive....like 6 inches around and 7½ inches long....a big one for a young skinny lad ;)

He was actually very much a grower. Soft his dick was like 4 inches and also thin, and hard 7½ long and thick....nice to feel it grow in my mouth :D

But I have also met fat guys with thin dicks...so no, I don´t think there is any correlation, or at least I doubt that.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's a popular misconception, and lots of women have said that to me, and they find just how wrong they are when my pants are off. I'm 6'5", 198 lbs, and average over 6" girth. my wife has described me as " a skinny guy with a whopper"