Do Smaller Guys Ever "Apologize"?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do smaller guys usually stay pretty silent on the subject or have you ever had them apologize for their lack of endowment? What do you say if they do and do you think it actually makes a difference.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if you are looking for a women's prespective or not, here is mine anyway.

I have found most men that are smaller than average can be bordering on annoying with their self put downs and jokey innuedos.
In my experiences they usually like to make sure upfront that you know they are small, yet skilled at oral .

I am really generalising here , but I get asked for and approached for sex often as we visit swingers clubs and have a very active sex life there.This seems to be true for a huge proportion of the lesser endowed men.

I usually deal with it by not going there sexually :) I dont ever express my desire for a bigger cock, I just make light of the flirting and move on.

:)
Honey

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Not sure if you are looking for a women's prespective or not, here is mine anyway.

I have found most men that are smaller than average can be bordering on annoying with their self put downs and jokey innuedos.
In my experiences they usually like to make sure upfront that you know they are small, yet skilled at oral .

I am really generalising here , but I get asked for and approached for sex often as we visit swingers clubs and have a very active sex life there.This seems to be true for a huge proportion of the lesser endowed men.

I usually deal with it by not going there sexually :) I dont ever express my desire for a bigger cock, I just make light of the flirting and move on.

Honey

yummy, gimme the adress of this swinger club
I won't bother you with "my dick is sooo small" :biggrin1:

yes, this was a statement that you're fuckin hot

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with three small guys. Two seemingly had no idea they were small. One still calls to remind me how great he is in bed. Now that's the kind of confidence I can really get behind! One knows he's small, and he almost let that be a reason not to get involved with me. I'm kind of pushy though, and I got my way.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes. they apologize. and apologize. and apologize. and want to know if Ive had a lot of experience with 'big ones'- but then again, I have been known to perseverate on my small breasts too, :rolleyes:so I do understand the insecurity issues. All the same, I don't think I've ever been with a guy with a REALLY tiny penis, nor have I been with REALLY big guys, so their apologies kind of go right past me anyway, and I tend to try to reassure cos its my nature- until it just gets so annoying I end up ignoring them eventually.:confused:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey girls. This is news to me. I never knew this. It makes sense . I'm big and allways ask if i am hurting them and if it feels good. I care what a woman is feeling. So for a smaller guy to care and ask how it felt is cool. Apologize? No! I am one who thinks sometimes people are mismatched. All my sex talk with other women is in the past tense. I must go wake my angel for life. We were up late last night:wink: :smile:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Honey

I've had female friends say that, if a guy starts by bragging how good he is at oral, he probably has a really small wang. Sounds like a good opportunity for throwing expectations on their ear.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had female friends say that, if a guy starts by bragging how good he is at oral, he probably has a really small wang. Sounds like a good opportunity for throwing expectations on their ear.
If anyone brags it is a sign he probably wont be much at all. Im all about showing what i can do and not saying what i can do:cool:

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this thread is so patronising its like apologising for being a man or a woman or being 5,6 or 6,3 or being black or caucasian or having green eyes or blue. in the words of the poet, that which we are, we are, made weak by time and fate, but strong in mind, to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this thread is so patronising its like apologising for being a man or a woman or being 5,6 or 6,3 or being black or caucasian or having green eyes or blue. in the words of the poet, that which we are, we are, made weak by time and fate, but strong in mind, to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Yes You are right. I dont think anyone should apologise for being small or large.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
from my experience most guys don`t mention it. The smallest made no comment about size, but the slightly smaller side of average guy appologised for it not being very big.

I`ve also had a guy of about 7inches go on and on about how he was much bigger than average. My present partner who is huge made no mention of size the first time.

Is it a perspective thing perhaps? Does it depend on their past experience? If a guy is derogatory about his small penis or say that he is useless in bed or whatever, I usually assume it isn`t true as if it were he probably wouldn`t have the confidence to publically say it.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, this was a statement that you're fuckin hot

...and this is a statement that men who say that, ar sexy as all hell!! I would way prefer to be called fucking hot, than a sexy lady - thanks :redface:

xx

Honey

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
from a "gay" experience, I have had some guys who were smaller than me apologize for it--I made it VERY clear to them that I was with them because I found THEM hot--that meant every last part of them---and I proceeded to show them just how much I enjoyed their bodies! I was with a guy who apprenty was used to getting fawned over about his dick--he had a fair sized one, especially on a smaller guy--and I told him the same thing--that yes, I liked his dick, but only because it was a part of HIM< the whole package. I think he was a bit peeved for a moment, until I discovered his sensitive nipples, as well as his dick...:biggrin1: THat tended to bring the conversation back to where it belonged at the moment--inchoherant moaning and fists pounding the bed.......:wink:

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
most definitely!!! i've been with a few small guys, and GAWD can it be annoying to hear it over and over and over... "sorry i'm not bigger" or "sorry i'm so small." the worst thing i did during separation was answer the question, "so, how big is your [then]-ex?" i literally got rid of a guy who was quite normal who couldn't get over the fact that i had been sleeping with a girthy 9" for 9 years! the really crappy part was that he was an excellent lover, but i couldn't stand him ragging on himself, especially when he was great!

i would say that it is about 70% of small guys who make shitty comments about their small size, in my experience. and rope9839's observation is right and i've commented about it in the past ... when a guy continuously brags on his oral sex ability, i know he's got a crazy-small cock... ;)

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"when a guy continuously brags on his oral sex ability, i know he's got a crazy-small cock... ;)"

I brag on my oral sex ability :( ohh shit! :eek:

*Waves*
Teflon