Do some guys drive certain cars to make up for lack of penis?

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
You know what I am talking about, when you see a HUGE lifted pick up, and there is this guy driving it... dont you think he might have a small wang?
:confused:
I had a huge pickup so I know it isnt true all the time.. but really.. any experiences?

D_Weeslet Weenywacker

Account Disabled
Media
Well... It's said so. And when I see a big car i always say to myself: "mucho coche, poca polla" ("a lot of car, a lack of dick")

It's not to make an universal statement but I have dated twice with man with an enormous car, and they turned up having a very small cock.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
wow... "mucho coche, poca polla" I will have to write that down :)

out here in California, depending where we are we call them VPE's
example as used in a sentence.
"did you see that guy on lyans ave in that VPE?"

lyans ave is a street in Valencia Ca.

And VPE stands for "valencia Penis Enlarger"

get it?

if your in Pasadena its PPE.. *pasadena penis enlarger..
good times!

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
yes. Just look at the douchebags who drive hummers and those huge unnessasary trucks that take up two parking spots and they have never landscaped in their life. There is no need for that shit unless you are hauling trees or something...
awwwwww does the widdle man have a big bad car?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a Land Rover, but am definitely not lacking down below. I got it for the pure safety reason after being in an accident where a girl ran a red light and totalled my Volvo. I am alive to talk about it, but it started a lot of medical problems in my back. So after that, I wanted something big and solid. I'm not trying to make up for anything.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I have a Land Rover, but am definitely not lacking down below. I got it for the pure safety reason after being in an accident where a girl ran a red light and totalled my Volvo. I am alive to talk about it, but it started a lot of medical problems in my back. So after that, I wanted something big and solid. I'm not trying to make up for anything.

I think you are misunderstanding what a "big truck" is.
tamc0196_450.jpg

the lift kits go from 6" it 12"... hmmmmmm.. ;)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The overriding absurdity here is compounded by the arguement that men who are really small also drive those fast moving tiny racing cars. Every rumor out there can be proven or disproven depending on which 40 men are examined.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
My parents drove cars when I was a kid. Dad sold his Barracuda so that we could get a family car, and then he bought a truck so he could haul a trailer, and boat for camping. Then he sold that truck, and got a Dodge.. then sold the Dodge and got our escape. But we own vans instead of cars now... because we travel alot still.. I can see where people own cars to make up for things, but I also see it as a way to flaunt cash. I know I will be owning a huge truck, no matter what the gas price is at then... have to haul a horse trailer somehow.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
We live in a "Pimp My Ride" world anymore. If you get on that show, then it's all about how you can fit gull wing doors onto & 15 monitors into a car, truck or van. If you're Joe Schmoe out in the Midwest, then it's about rims, lift/lowering kits, window tint, performance computer chips and cat back exhaust kits. Don't know if it proves any penile tendencies, but it does show interesting habits in usage of disposable income.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw a study a while ago (might've been in a book, wish I could remember where), based on survey results...

Essentially:
* For people who want status. Big things are status symbols (just look at this site).
* For people who want to feel safe because they're worried about accidents
* For people who want something damn big that will run over anything in their way and that people will move out of the way of when they change the lanes/turn the corner without looking.

Pretty obvious stuff... although, people miss the obvious counter points:
* Style, class and luxury confer more status than "big". Mercedes SLK or Pickup Truck, who has more status?
* SUVs and Pickups are generally not safe... they have higher accident rates, higher centers of gravity, lower levels of crash protection in the form of crumple zones or other impact absorbtion, less torsional rigidity and being weighty beasts they have higher momentums at the same crash speed (meaning a higher impulse on crash).
* The other person might have a hummer as well, then who's going to stop?

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure about the penis size correlation, but In my experience most of the people that drive big ass pick up trucks for no reason (they don't have to haul anything big regularly/for work) are jackasses. Don't mean to group people together, but I have reached these personal conclusions by observing driving patterns while running/biking everyday, and in everyday life just talking to people who drive them.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always heard that joke about guys who drive Hummers and other huge SUVs. :biggrin1: Don't know if it's true or not. I probably wouldn't want to date a guy who drives one anyway because of the "gas guzzler" part of it...