Do some guys drive certain cars to make up for lack of penis?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_N Flay Table, Jun 12, 2007.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

You know what I am talking about, when you see a HUGE lifted pick up, and there is this guy driving it... dont you think he might have a small wang?
    :confused:
    I had a huge pickup so I know it isnt true all the time.. but really.. any experiences?

2. D_Weeslet Weenywacker

D_Weeslet Weenywacker Account Disabled

Well... It's said so. And when I see a big car i always say to myself: "mucho coche, poca polla" ("a lot of car, a lack of dick")

It's not to make an universal statement but I have dated twice with man with an enormous car, and they turned up having a very small cock.

3. D_N Flay Table

wow... "mucho coche, poca polla" I will have to write that down :)

out here in California, depending where we are we call them VPE's
    example as used in a sentence.
    "did you see that guy on lyans ave in that VPE?"

lyans ave is a street in Valencia Ca.

And VPE stands for "valencia Penis Enlarger"

get it?

if your in Pasadena its PPE.. *pasadena penis enlarger..
    good times!

4. D_Weeslet Weenywacker

D_Weeslet Weenywacker Account Disabled

LOL! Indeed... the big car is the bulge they lack :) That's why I always tend to like big men in a Mercedes Smart :p

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

This right after I posted in YET ANOTHER shoe size = dick size thread. Some people really need to learn to use the search function...

Anyway.. back in the States I drive a super hot shiny sports car.. but my size 17 shoes cancel out the stereotype I think.

6. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

yes. Just look at the douchebags who drive hummers and those huge unnessasary trucks that take up two parking spots and they have never landscaped in their life. There is no need for that shit unless you are hauling trees or something...
    awwwwww does the widdle man have a big bad car?

7. fortiesfun

Gold Member

The person who drove the biggest pick-up truck I've encountered had no penis at all, but she sure was hot. I can't decide if this completely proves or completely disproves your thesis.

8. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I have a Land Rover, but am definitely not lacking down below. I got it for the pure safety reason after being in an accident where a girl ran a red light and totalled my Volvo. I am alive to talk about it, but it started a lot of medical problems in my back. So after that, I wanted something big and solid. I'm not trying to make up for anything.

9. D_N Flay Table

I think you are misunderstanding what a "big truck" is.
    [​IMG]

the lift kits go from 6" it 12"... hmmmmmm.. ;)

10. Onslow

Gold Member

The overriding absurdity here is compounded by the arguement that men who are really small also drive those fast moving tiny racing cars. Every rumor out there can be proven or disproven depending on which 40 men are examined.

11. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My parents drove cars when I was a kid. Dad sold his Barracuda so that we could get a family car, and then he bought a truck so he could haul a trailer, and boat for camping. Then he sold that truck, and got a Dodge.. then sold the Dodge and got our escape. But we own vans instead of cars now... because we travel alot still.. I can see where people own cars to make up for things, but I also see it as a way to flaunt cash. I know I will be owning a huge truck, no matter what the gas price is at then... have to haul a horse trailer somehow.

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

13. brainzz_n_dong

brainzz_n_dong New Member

We live in a "Pimp My Ride" world anymore. If you get on that show, then it's all about how you can fit gull wing doors onto & 15 monitors into a car, truck or van. If you're Joe Schmoe out in the Midwest, then it's about rims, lift/lowering kits, window tint, performance computer chips and cat back exhaust kits. Don't know if it proves any penile tendencies, but it does show interesting habits in usage of disposable income.

14. D_N Flay Table

9in160..
    did you take the snake out to Korea...
    (I meant the car) ;)

15. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I take cabs in NYC and have a Mercedes SUV in LA

16. Blocko

Blocko Member

Saw a study a while ago (might've been in a book, wish I could remember where), based on survey results...

Essentially:
    * For people who want status. Big things are status symbols (just look at this site).
    * For people who want to feel safe because they're worried about accidents
    * For people who want something damn big that will run over anything in their way and that people will move out of the way of when they change the lanes/turn the corner without looking.

Pretty obvious stuff... although, people miss the obvious counter points:
    * Style, class and luxury confer more status than "big". Mercedes SLK or Pickup Truck, who has more status?
    * SUVs and Pickups are generally not safe... they have higher accident rates, higher centers of gravity, lower levels of crash protection in the form of crumple zones or other impact absorbtion, less torsional rigidity and being weighty beasts they have higher momentums at the same crash speed (meaning a higher impulse on crash).
    * The other person might have a hummer as well, then who's going to stop?

17. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure about the penis size correlation, but In my experience most of the people that drive big ass pick up trucks for no reason (they don't have to haul anything big regularly/for work) are jackasses. Don't mean to group people together, but I have reached these personal conclusions by observing driving patterns while running/biking everyday, and in everyday life just talking to people who drive them.

18. witch

witch Member

I mostly see just damn gas guzzlers

19. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've always heard that joke about guys who drive Hummers and other huge SUVs. :biggrin1: Don't know if it's true or not. I probably wouldn't want to date a guy who drives one anyway because of the "gas guzzler" part of it...

20. SteveHd

Gold Member

Do someone mention Hummers?

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted