Do some guys drive certain cars to make up for lack of penis?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Where I live, there are a lot of hunters, outdoorsmen, and outdoorswomen. They use the jacked up trucks to go into places a regular vehicle couldn't go. We get rains down here that will quickly flood streets. I had a small car and got flooded out. So, I bought a pickup. It's not jacked up but it sure has come in handy. I was in a wreck. City cruiser hit me from behind. They were flying. It did some brake damage, and less than $2k of damage to the body. The cruiser was totalled.

Maybe, just maybe, they use it for the secret reason I do. You can get in and out of your vehicle without your big weenie getting run over by a passing car.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel most people think cars identify them as a person. THis is what kind of person I am.

Also people use them as status symbols. Look how much money I got. You know people Im sure that drive cars that they can not afford. They might drive a BMW, but it is the illusion they are rich.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw a picture once of a hummer that had hit a school bus, and the hummer was smashed like an accordian, while the bus was in perfect shape. Those things are such shit
They're not that bad. There's quite a difference in mass between a Hummer and a school bus. A Volvo would have been worse off.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to reffer to it as S.P.S.
Small Penis Syndrome.
And every time I see a Hummer, or a full size Ram King Cab,
I chuckle.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
9in160..
did you take the snake out to Korea...
(I meant the car) ;)

Due to insanely high tariffs on imported automobiles here, no, I did not. I miss it quite a lot.

That's why I said "back in the States I drive..."
In Korea I walk. Or take the subway. I'm disappointed that my dick hasn't grown any since I stopped driving a sports car.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well I have a chevy suburban...and am I small? see my picture,,,why do i have a big truck? I have a special sideline that involves transporting people sometimes great distance...so we want them to be comfortable..on their way ot the hoosegow!!