Do Some WOmen Like Anal Sex?

Mobey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of my 10 or so ex-girlfriends, seven told me, "My ass is staying a virgin."

The eighth told me I could fuck her ass only if she could fuck my ass first with her biggest dildo. I politely declined.

The other two let me have their asses. One begged me to stop before I could get off and the other screamed and cried in pain until I came.

I guess they didn't like it, but the last one let me have her butt a few more times before we broke up. She never acted like she enjoyed it.

So ladies, do any of you actually like anal sex?

I've heard older women prefer it when vagina sex gets boring?

Why would you give a man your ass if it indeed hurts a lot?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
[...] the other screamed and cried in pain until I came. [...]

And you didn't stop? You nasty, mean motherfucker!

If you were here I'd fucking slap you and shove this mic stand here behind me up your ass.

You don't deserve to have sex and you don't deserve a civil answer to your question, shithead.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
And you didn't stop? You nasty, mean motherfucker!

If you were here I'd fucking slap you and shove this mic stand here behind me up your ass.

You don't deserve to have sex and you don't deserve a civil answer to your question, shithead.

Its obvious he lies.

Cmon now, if there is pain in your ass I would think you would stop, seeing as if you fuck it up you get shit and bacteria in your blood. I would think the instant it hurts the girl would fly off the cock, like a witch off of a broom stick.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Anal is great as long as the guy knows what he is doing. Lots of lube, lots of foreplay and very slow penetration. And as long as he goes easy on me until i loosen up then everything is fine and dandy. Ive always loved it and never had a major problem.

openwde07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The writer's exp. is not uncommon. Here is where size is truly a disadvantage. The time, patitience, preparation, willingness, skill, and awareness for any kind of real penetration just make it not worth while. Actually, it is always a turn on to hear her say: "It's not that I don't like it, it just doesn't fit". With that, rim her to her death.