Do sperm pills really work?

MovieDirector

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey there
I just saw an ad that increases your volume of sperm to up to 500%.

Is that true or are they fake like the penis enlargement pills?

If it works, what kind of pills do you take?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
hey there
I just saw an ad that increases your volume of sperm to up to 500%.

Is that true or are they fake like the penis enlargement pills?

If it works, what kind of pills do you take?

Is that this actual name? sperm pills?

Most of these are herbal supplements. Some work like ED drugs, some cause many other side effects. Real reviews are hard to come by :biggrin1: as most of them have saturated the internet with their own adds.

Each person will react differently to each different herb but most herbs included in all of these are mostly for getting you hard (or harder!) and have little effect on anything else, like enlargement or increased seminal volume. Vialipro increases size but only as a result of keeping you with a semi all the time. Stop taking it and you are back to your normal size.

Stick with well known and generally safe supplements, zinc (no more than 30mg per day), arginine (take with lysine if you have had herpes), horny goat weed.

See
http://www.lpsg.org/45125-increasing-ejaculate-l-arginine-test.html

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have taken L-Arginine, as well as Lechithin for years, and lots of water. I produce massave amounts of the white stuff..... Those pills that are advertised are a waste of money.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ditch the pills and join a gym. I took up free weights at 29, gained 40 lbs. of muscle mass within a year, and my ejaculations (both quantity and distance) skyrocketed. Since 29 is ordinarily well past sexual peak for a man, and no other relevant factors changed in my life ... I hafta imagine the increase in semen production was linked to the lifting/muscle.

Steve

Reactions: Summer of 1973