Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wondering if any of you str8 guys have or would have cosmetic surgery, nose job, chin implant, bicep or calf implants, tummy tuck or liposuction? Of course, I dont mean any type of corrective or reconstructive procedures, just plain cosmetic.

adam

Expert Member
Media
when they get old,
in additon to scrotal lift, double eyelid op for sagging upper eyelids,
inner mucosal resection of lower eyelids for sagging lower eyelid eversion,
transplantation of hair follicles for baldness,

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I dont really beleive in cosmetic surgery... I will grow old naturally and be happy with what ive been given in the meantime. I dont see why it isn't possible to still look amazing well into your fifties if you live healthily without surgery.

(I realise though that it is very easy for me to say that at this stage in my life, and people feel differently when they get to 40+)

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suppose the only cosmetic surgery I would consider would be fillers in the face for wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, like rejuvaderm - maybe some botox.
After having my face crushed and going through the excruciating pain of having it rebuilt, i can't imagine anyone opting for plastic surgery voluntarily.

tino88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was kicked in the face in a soccer game back in high school. Pretty much my whole face was reconstructed. As said above, I don't know why anyone would willingly go though all the pain I went through for recovery and rehabilitation. The good thing was I look tens times better now than I did before. Was it worth it? I don't think so, I would never want to willingly go through it, but I am glad I accidentally got kicked in the face.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hells naw! I got a rhinoplasty (nose job) but that's because I had a deviated septum, but it's all better now!
that was the medical reason I used for my insurance. doc did the deviated septum correction and then, while he was up there, did a little reshaping of nose.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not to sound like a jerk or anything but why do homosexual men tend to think thinks like appearance only occur within their realm? people in general, men and women straight and gay all like to look attractive. if a gay person does it its pretty likely a straight person does as well. with the exception of the straight person being gay. lol

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Live in LA for a year and you will see just as many men as women who have had plastic surgery of some kind. Most women will deny having it done, but most men will tell you how many procedures, etc.

I have no idea how many gay vs. straight men have had procedures done, but I would say it is probably more straight men than gay men based simply on the majority of men being straight statistically.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you gentlemen for your comments. I hope that I didn't offend anyone with the "gay" designation to my question. I do not tend to subscribe to general stereotypes however it has been my expierence that gay men tend to have more procedures than the sr8 men I know. At least, they are the ones who admit to it...