Do Straight Guys Buy Condoms together

engorged

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the pharmacist this mornng . I spotted two hot looking men comparing packets of condoms

I got hard thinkin they were thinkin about the how various textures would feel on their cocks n arseholes.

Then I thought, that this may just be usual straight condom consumer buying behaviour.

Anys ideas??

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen frat-type looking guys buying condoms together and telling each other which ever is good. I've seen frat-type looking guys buying underwear together and saying which pair was good. I don't think this should be associated with sexuality directly because I feel it stems from curiousity and insecurity. I am sure those guys we're straight.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I've seen frat-type looking guys buying condoms together and telling each other which ever is good. I've seen frat-type looking guys buying underwear together and saying which pair was good. I don't think this should be associated with sexuality directly because I feel it stems from curiousity and insecurity. I am sure those guys we're straight.

It could just be that they are super close friends. Why should that be such a weird thing? Women I know do it a lot.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It could just be that they are super close friends. Why should that be such a weird thing? Women I know do it a lot.

Yep, it's not a weird thing. I'm actually happy for them because they can be so open towards each other instead of inhibiting one another. I just was assuming that the OP thought the guys were gay because the question was, "DO STRAIGHT Guys Buy Condoms Together?"

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many years ago when on Sea Duty in the U. S. Navy it was the duty of the Liberty Card Petty Officer to distribute condoms to the Sailors going ashore so that they would not need medical treatment once they returned from Liberty. So, discussing condoms was a fact of life. By the way, as I remember, they were all the same size and Government Issue. But the discussions were always fun.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course! I always tell my friends 'OMG let's go buy some condoms, then we have a moka frappuchino and I'l show you these awesome shoes I saw'

Joking aside: Yes they do, why wouldn't they? If they are together at that time and they both happen to have run out of condoms, then they buy some.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, sure, let's go condom shopping, then get our hair done and get a salad. hah!

when i did buy condoms (married long time..no need now) I bought them by myself unless the wife had tagged along. back in the 80's when they brought magnums out, I had the female cashier follow me to my car after my 1st purchase of magnums. she asked if I had a big dick and if those were really neccessary, I told her, "my wife says I do and i rip the regular sized ones." she smiled and walked back to the store. I told my wife, so the next time she went and bought them.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've discussed condoms w/ friends or even borrowed some, but we've never bought them together...but I don't think there's anything wrong with it...

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Of course! I always tell my friends 'OMG let's go buy some condoms, then we have a moka frappuchino and I'l show you these awesome shoes I saw'

Joking aside: Yes they do, why wouldn't they? If they are together at that time and they both happen to have run out of condoms, then they buy some.

Generally speaking straight guys don't see shopping as a social activity, that's why not.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Generally speaking straight guys don't see shopping as a social activity, that's why not.

Exactly, that's why I say that they don't plan it. If one of them has to buy some and the friend happens to be with him, then why not.

I have <in my straight days :redface:> given advice to a friend of mine who happened to have to go buying condoms and we were together.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think it is weird if you but it together, but I also understand that some guys doesn't do that because they are afraid that their penis is smaller then the other person his penis and that you don't want them to know :)
I wouldn't have problems with it, it is good to share condom-experiences with each other I think.