Do straight guys cum more?

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do straight guys cum more than gays? I know this might sound a silly question to some but the empirical evidence I've been perceiving from reading many threads related to cum volume and/or shooting strength would indicate that this is the case. If you check the various postings in cum related threads and check the poster's profile there's a marked tendency for predominantly straight guys to shoot more and more often. Are they naturally hornier? Do they have more testosterone? Or are they just more open and more prone to exagerate? A penny for your thoughts :tongue: !

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kauri Tree said:
Do straight guys cum more than gays? I know this might sound a silly question to some but the empirical evidence I've been perceiving from reading many threads related to cum volume and/or shooting strength would indicate that this is the case. If you check the various postings in cum related threads and check the poster's profile there's a marked tendency for predominantly straight guys to shoot more and more often. Are they naturally hornier? Do they have more testosterone? Or are they just more open and more prone to exagerate? A penny for your thoughts :tongue: !

Yeah, because gay guys have SO much sex, that our volume us lower than our straight counterparts who don't have nearly as much sex as we do. :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do hairy guys have smaller cocks?

Are black men bigger?

===

Has everyone been taking pills to become more dense than usual this week?

*goes off in despair for a while, while contemplating whether bisexuals cum slightly less than straight guys, but more than gay men* :rolleyes:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course.

I have learned over the years that Straight guys shoout about a teacupful 3 times per day on average. The Gays guys shoot the equivalent of a teaspoonful about twice a month. My figures are not very scientific but I know that are am not far out. :smile:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
*goes off in despair for a while, while contemplating whether bisexuals cum slightly less than straight guys, but more than gay men* :rolleyes:

Alex - the correlation is exact with your stated orientation percentages.

I no longer have an orientation and so can not cum until I reinstate it.

Gay virgos cum more on mondays than straight aries do on thursdays - I saw the report.

It may be a fair question - I don't know. Does testosterone affect your orientation or vice versa , and does testosterone affect semen rather than sperm volumes or the energy that you impart in the cumming - I wouldn't have thought so.

saturnine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a lurker who rarely posts, but I was motivated to respond to this question because it is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.

However, gay guys do have green blood, grey skin, and large, black eyes beneath these lifelike masks we wear...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BlackCock85 said:
After the disaster called making french toast for the first time - thank you for amusing me with such a question :biggrin1:

Make love, not French Toast. :rolleyes:

*goes to get that printed on mugs and t-shirts*

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Do hairy guys have smaller cocks?

Are black men bigger?

===

Has everyone been taking pills to become more dense than usual this week?

lol seconded. I dont think that a straight guy cums more I think its just if they have a lack of sex itll build up, obviously...

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BlackCock85 said:
After the disaster called making french toast for the first time - thank you for amusing me with such a question :biggrin1:

I have a recipe for a baked french toast that will knock your socks off! :tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TopDudeFtl said:
Yeah, because gay guys have SO much sex, that our volume us lower than our straight counterparts who don't have nearly as much sex as we do. :biggrin1:
Alex8 said:
So, does this mean that I came more when I thought I was straight then when I thought I was bi than I do now that I know I am gay?!?! Because I am thinking I have been having MORE intense and larger orgasms as of late. But what do *I* know?

Also, This just in: This Thread is TRASH.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
So, does this mean that I came more when I thought I was straight then when I thought I was bi than I do now that I know I am gay?!?! Because I am thinking I have been having MORE intense and larger orgasms as of late. But what do *I* know?

Also, This just in: This Thread is TRASH.

I agree....

But you do make a good point, now if you're a gay man thinking you're straight or living the straight life I'd think once you came to the realization that you are gay and get in a gay relationship you would cum more because your whole mind body and soul would be into it. As opposed to only being half there.........