Do straight guys cum more?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just don't know how anyone will be able to sleep tonight without this being resolved.

I remember once not being able to come, whatever I did. Now I am concerned that I am secretly asexual.

Uncut - Bisexuals come half as much twice as often.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*has just realised that there are no hairy black men in the world, since hairy men have small cocks while black guys are bigger* :rolleyes:

*turns to contemplating how much hairy black men would cum, if they even existed* :cool:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
*has just realised that there are no hairy black men in the world, since hairy men have small cocks while black guys are bigger* :rolleyes:

*turns to contemplating how much hairy black men would cum, if they even existed* :cool:

Hahahahahaaahahahaa

*he must be a freak since he's black and is getting hairy..........time for hair control again*

ophion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think the only thing we can say for definate is that straight men definately cum in greater volume than eunuch!!!

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say we do some live research... put 20 straight guys and 20 gay guys together and have them line up and beat off, squirting their loads into small paper cups. Then do an actual volume comparison.

We can also do a weight comparison and see who shoots the heaviest loads overall. And I suppose we can see whose is thicker in consistency, tastes better, has the highest sperm count, etc...

And then in one seminar (semenar?) we could answer all of the silly questions that have (and may someday) come up regarding straight cum vs. gay cum.

Oh, but I want to remind everyone that it takes straight cum to make a gay baby... so perhaps all the data will have to be thrown out afterward.

I said "afterward", heh heh

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kotchanski said:
Ok, I've raided the kitchen and emptied all the jars, I'd like 50 gay men, 50 straight and 50 who couldn't care less either way at my place 2pm tomorrow, we'll settle this once and for all. :biggrin1:

Im open to offers of help on this one too ladies and gents, 100 guys is too much for me all at once (not to mention the 50 not interested in me) I need catchers, fluffers and measurers :rolleyes:

LOL!

........could I get directions to your place of residence? LOL LOL LOL OMG this board is giving me such awesomely awesome laugh fits.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The simple answer is: yes.

The complex scientifically-backed answer is:

Due to inherent differences in the genetic make-up and DNA-structure of gay men they are actually a sub-species of Homo sapiens: Homo sapiens homosexualus. Defining characteristics of Homo sapiens homosexualus are as follows:

1) Increased sex drive, while at the same time displaying decreased testosterone levels. While utterly perplexing in the general poplulation male Homo sapiens, it is universally found in the homosexualus subspecies.

2) Exceptionally large penises, although widely variable amongst "races" within the subspecies. The average white homosexualus penis is 8.47 inches in length and 6.83 inches in girth. The average black homosexualus penis is 10 inches length by 8 inches girth. The average asian homosexualus penis is 6 inches long by 4.5 inches girth. Other races match averages with the white population exactly.

3) A genetic predisposition to fanatic obsession over female pop divas. For reasons yet unknown to science, but clearly noted in all case studies, the shorter the pop diva in question, the greater the fanatical obsession.

4) A lisp. Homosexualus men have exceptionally well devoloped muscles in the tip of the tongue that hinder the oral formations requred to make the "s" sound.

5) Limp wrists. Studies show that nearly all homosexualus males lack normal ligature in the wrist. This explains the total absense of tendonitis and carpal-tunnel syndrom in a population that masturbates nearly as often as it copulates.

6) Obsession with body image. This characteristic is shown to be an exact correlation to the female non-homosexualus. Mitochodrial DNA evidence has actually proven that homosexualus is actually evolved from the female non-homosexualus. Indeed, every homosexualus male has female mitochodria.

7) Exeptionally small amounts of ejaculate, both on a per-incidence and over-all basis.

8) High tendancy toward sexual perversion. In fact, in the absence of other homosexualus mates, they have been known to attempt sexual contact with non-homosexualus males, children, animals, and inanimate objects. In fact, the only thing they won't fuck appears to be a non-homosexualus female.

Also noted in many, but not all homosexualus specimens: A nearly complete lack of body hair, high income potential, inability to perform in millitary settings, and STD investation.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
joyboytoy79 said:
The simple answer is: yes.

The complex scientifically-backed answer is:

Due to inherent differences in the genetic make-up and DNA-structure of gay men they are actually a sub-species of Homo sapiens: Homo sapiens homosexualus. Defining characteristics of Homo sapiens homosexualus are as follows:

1) Increased sex drive, while at the same time displaying decreased testosterone levels. While utterly perplexing in the general poplulation male Homo sapiens, it is universally found in the homosexualus subspecies.

2) Exceptionally large penises, although widely variable amongst "races" within the subspecies. The average white homosexualus penis is 8.47 inches in length and 6.83 inches in girth. The average black homosexualus penis is 10 inches length by 8 inches girth. The average asian homosexualus penis is 6 inches long by 4.5 inches girth. Other races match averages with the white population exactly.

3) A genetic predisposition to fanatic obsession over female pop divas. For reasons yet unknown to science, but clearly noted in all case studies, the shorter the pop diva in question, the greater the fanatical obsession.

4) A lisp. Homosexualus men have exceptionally well devoloped muscles in the tip of the tongue that hinder the oral formations requred to make the "s" sound.

5) Limp wrists. Studies show that nearly all homosexualus males lack normal ligature in the wrist. This explains the total absense of tendonitis and carpal-tunnel syndrom in a population that masturbates nearly as often as it copulates.

6) Obsession with body image. This characteristic is shown to be an exact correlation to the female non-homosexualus. Mitochodrial DNA evidence has actually proven that homosexualus is actually evolved from the female non-homosexualus. Indeed, every homosexualus male has female mitochodria.

7) Exeptionally small amounts of ejaculate, both on a per-incidence and over-all basis.

8) High tendancy toward sexual perversion. In fact, in the absence of other homosexualus mates, they have been known to attempt sexual contact with non-homosexualus males, children, animals, and inanimate objects. In fact, the only thing they won't fuck appears to be a non-homosexualus female.

Also noted in many, but not all homosexualus specimens: A nearly complete lack of body hair, high income potential, inability to perform in millitary settings, and STD investation.

my favorite is #3 heheheh *looks around*

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN said:
Hi... I'm George Zimmer - Founder And Ceo Of The Men's Wearhouse. I Would Love To Flip You Sideways On Top Of An Upright Piano, Grab You By The Pony Tails, And Fuck You Deep While You Recite The Poem O Captain My Captain. You'll Come So Hard I'll Need An Umbrella. I Guarantee It.

How can this guy be both BANNED and ONLINE ?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
When a user is banned, the board does not kick them off the site immediately. Once they log off or leave the site after being banned, their ability to access the site is restricted.

Cheers Lex - Thought I was seeing things. So could they still post and use the site in an unrestricted way until they logged off? No real reason for asking this just me being nosey.