Do straight guys do circle jerks?

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely not
Well, let's attenuate the "absolutely." That's way to extreme or black-and-white. PLENTY of straight guys have done this, sometimes just for a lark. And as someone pointed out, doing it once doesn't really have any significant impact on one's sexual identity.

Reactions: Brian S

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Well, let's attenuate the "absolutely." That's way to extreme or black-and-white. PLENTY of straight guys have done this, sometimes just for a lark. And as someone pointed out, doing it once doesn't really have any significant impact on one's sexual identity.

Exactly. Too many people get wound up about sexual identity. It's not sex, it's not lifelong commitment - it's just a wank, pure and simple. Nobody gets overexcited about a mate pulling out his cock and having a piss in front of them, does the bodily fluid being ejected really make that much difference?

In most cases it means absolutely jack shit - it's just a giggle.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think many men have or would enjoy jerking off with other men. A truly straight man probably has not done this and is probably not interested in doing it in the future. Don't over-think this, or make it too hard. Don't get hung up on the labels.....

Reactions: The Little Boy

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think many men have or would enjoy jerking off with other men. A truly straight man probably has not done this and is probably not interested in doing it in the future. Don't over-think this, or make it too hard. Don't get hung up on the labels.....

This is just the perfect phrase!! :laughing:

Reactions: Mister2101

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve never done such a thing and don’t feel like doing it. As a matter of fact, I’ve never seen another man’s erect tool and neither has another man seen my erect tool.

Jaystone1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok... certainly not.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem I sometimes see is a straight guy who will equate his thoughts and feelings to every straight guy's thoughts and feelings. No one person can speak for the entirety of a group. I had sex with a girl in the past, but I'm definitely not bisexual.

Reactions: hunghorse30

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm generally not a circle jerk guy, no lol. I've actually tried it a couple times online and it's definitely not my bag. Gawking at someone's dick online and cybering is fine, but there has to be a reciprocity there for it to mean jack shit. If someone comes at me acting extra straight like, "How's it going man?", "Hey man, what's up, I like your balls", "Nice dick, bro", etc I will absolutely laugh at you and then ignore you. Closet cases who are running from their feminine side are not appealing to me whatsoever. Sorry if this offends anyone (not really).