Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I jacked off with three different friends when I was younger. My first was a guy who used to sleep over back in the day. He was a couple of years older than me and showed me how to jack off. God, it was fun seeing his dick and balls. He had very dark skin on his balls...I remember noticing that. Then having learned it from him, I did it with a neighbor. I had a pretty big dick, but my neighbor was hung like a horse. I got a thrill out of seeing that thing. He was funny because he was very conservative, so as soon as he cummed, he always ran to the bathroom to wash his hands immediately, like it was all too dirty for him. We never talked about it after, because it was something we did very private. Another friend of mine had a shed in his back yard with his brothers playboys hidden in there. So we would look at them, get horny, and then take our pants down and show each other our dicks. Mine was much bigger than his and this seemed to interest him. Also, I had much more hair on my dick and he used to say things like "I wish I had more hair." All three of these guys were straight and I was the bi one. So maybe it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been a bit bi. I wanted to see some dick so I was always game!

this was my experience as well

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's very, very, incredibly rare, but I've done it, yes, and I...

Let me try this again. I have done this a handful of times over many, many years. Since it seems I'm not the only one (based on responses here in the thread), then it can't be much of a myth. Do dudes admit this? Probably not. And probably getting drunk made a jack off session seem like a better idea.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey so I am currently in my freshman year of college, and I really was interested in knowing if other Straight Guys, ever jacked off with their buds. I really have a hard time believing that we would get through the awkwardness of the situation and actually jack off with each other in person. But that may just be me. Hit this thread up with any stories, comments, etc that would clarify that which is a mystery to me :confused:.
Myth

Reactions: Hatt_101