Do straight guys finger fuck their ass when jacking off?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not enough. I have several straight friends who are ass-curious and want to get fucked by a woman with a strap-on. Awesome for them! It sucks that there's so much sexual idendity shit (no pun!) tagged to asshole play.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has always seemed too much like getting penetrated to me, which I'm not into. However, I'm sure plenty of straight guys without this hang-up do it for the pleasure.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I have done that before but I prefer to keep ass play seperate from cock play. I like to use an Aneros or a dildo and can have anal orgasms, cumming a lot without touching my cock. I find that anal orgasms are much more intense than penile orgasms. If I start playing with my cock when stimulating my ass , it takes away from the anal pleasure.

Reactions: Jjlabae

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried it my self and allowed a couple of girlfriends to finger my ass while we fucked, and quite honestly I just don't enjoy the way it feels. It's a very uncomfortable sensation and makes me a little nauseous.

No judgements. If a guy enjoys it, go for it! But I just don't get any pleasure out of it.

D

deleted724068

well a finger isnt as satisfying. any straight guys that do it, i would suggest something with abit more girth and something abit longer to reach the prostate. if you want the full affect, use a dildo or a prostate massager.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have done that before but I prefer to keep ass play seperate from cock play. I like to use an Aneros or a dildo and can have anal orgasms, cumming a lot without touching my cock. I find that anal orgasms are much more intense than penile orgasms. If I start playing with my cock when stimulating my ass , it takes away from the anal pleasure.

That is fantastic. I am going to have to hunt down an Aneros.