Do straight guys finger fuck their ass when jacking off?

D_Greta Garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My boyfriend asked me to lick his when I was giving him head one day. Instead I fingered him... He LOVED it. He lost control. He tried to be mad at first (after catching his breath lol) then gave in and admitted that it was the best he ever experienced.

Reactions: Bittydrew

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this wouldn't necessarily make you gay, as your own finger is not another man's dick
however, it might be gay if you are using yoru finger as a substitute for a dick rather than just a finger to stimulate your anus

who cares anyway
just wash your fucking finger vehemently before you shake my hand if you want to fingerbang your own hole

tileguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't make a habit of it but I have done it. I let my wife lick my ass and once in a while she will go to the first knuckle just below the fingernail deep while blowing or jerking.

I tried it once and didn't like it. I felt like I had to constantly take a massive dump! There was no pleasure in it at all for me. I do like it though when my wife grabs my ass cheeks during missionary sex to pull me in deeper rather than put her hands on my lower back. Whatever floats your boat!

OversizedAbit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont and never will I think that's it's weird for a straight guy to even think about it but last time my wife was giving me a bj she ran her finger close by and I jumped and it felt good. I think it was more because it was unusual placed to be stroked

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if they allowed Gays to watch (no touching is OK) then they can finger away, as much as they godamn like, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

and now to read, a possibly juicy thread..ha

additt

saw the edit still alive hah
quite disssapointing actually haha all y str guys missing out, kidding
still i am primarily gay and cant really stand it myself, sooooooooooo dont blame yas at all...hha

Last edited:

I love to finger my ass while I'm stroking off. Such a cluster of pleasurable nerves there. Have had some gfs who loved to rim and finger my ass while sucking me, so I got spoiled. It may not be for everyone, but for me, it's incredibly hot and it makes me cum hard.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its a hot sensation. I had an ex introduce me to it. She was sucking my dick one time and pushed a finger into my ass. I lost all control and came right there. Hard.

A quick, related story: I worked with this super hot, super straight guy a few years ago who was an excellent, explicit story teller. He once told of a lady friend who was giving him an amazing blowjob and he said "wow, I've never felt so good while getting head!" To which she replied, "Then you'll really never have felt this," pushed his legs over his head (he was sitting on the edge of the bed I guess) and started to rim his ass, really eating him out good, while she stroked his cock. He said "Oh my god, dude, I came right away, like a firehose!"

So...it is indeed a hot sensation. :biggrin1: