Do straight guys finger fuck their ass when jacking off?

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I understand the people saying they don't care for it cuz it hurts, or it makes them feel sick to their stomach. But, saying you won't do it because it stinks too much? Seriously? Do you not wash your ass when you shower? Ridiculous. I've smelled a lot of people with bad breath that was worse than smelling ass. The flip side, I've tasted a few dirty cocks in my lifetime. Interesting fact, all have been in the last 8 years. Do people not shower everyday anymore?

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After manopause my wife complained about my size so I began to finger fuck her and she then helps me jack off by squeezing, twisting, and pinching my nipples. She knows my ass gets very sensitive during sex and she encourages me to ply my ass with one of our vibrating anal probe/dildos until I cum.

Robbyl0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometime!? Conditions gotta be right. If I'm clean, relaxes, super horny and really settling down with the outcome being giving myself an orgasm, I have run a finger 'just across' my clean hole. Sometimes it feels good to just press the tip of my finger in at the moment I start to orgasm. That delivers a double intense O and a much bigger load. Pushing my full finger in hasn't really done much. Distracts me.

D

deleted931509

Nope! That is my "no entry" hole :p
Can't see any pleasure in doing that.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exit_820f08_2431380.jpg

Agreed I'm jerking now and thinking mm do I stuff my ass or not haha lll kik me if anyone wants to w me chs07

Reactions: southernguy478

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Straight men who don't get in touch with their prostate are literally missing out on the second most erogenous piece of their body after their dick head. It's ridiculous. I have straight friends in their 20s who've figured this out and they're not going to let their whole lives go by without using this part of themselves to get off and to have a place in their sexuality. They teach their girlfriends how to use it as a part of the whole.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think i tried it once but i didn't really liked it so i never tried it again... when my wife is giving me a BJ sometimes she wants to finger me but it is really a turn down for me and i have her stop doing that and concentrate on the cock.

D

deleted645791

I've gone there a couple of times and I really don't like it. I get that the prostate is a very erogenous, pleasure producing organ, but it's just not for me.