Do straight guys let aliens have sex with them?

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Speaking of....would you let an alien cum on pictures of your wife/girlfriend?
No way, José. Letting an alien cum on pictures of your wife or girlfriend would indicate a desire to share something that belongs to you with the alien for the purpose of cementing a friendship. Friendship and love are totally gay!! :crazy2:

On the other hand, a guy and an alien getting off by fucking each other's brains out is just two horny guys trying to bust a nut. 200% straight all the way, man.

Last edited:

Jeanniecd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think a new breed of sexual interest would allow straight guys to have sex with aliens. It would be called gayliens. When the straight guy goes home and tells his wife about his day, they can say something like. Honey, they have customs. I extended my hand and the alien place placed his cock in my palm. When I shook it, the alien came.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys if an alien race landed on Earth and they had large penises, would it be OK to have sex with them and still not be gay? Like if the alien sucked your dick and maybe you let him do anal sex with you, you could still be straight right?

If the aliens had smallish heads and didn't seem all that masculine (except for their 10" dicks) you could still have sex with them and not be gay right?

Giggle.

Yup...yup.

Maybe you might be galien though...

Last edited:

qwerty1234567

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Guys if an alien race landed on Earth and they had large penises, would it be OK to have sex with them and still not be gay? Like if the alien sucked your dick and maybe you let him do anal sex with you, you could still be straight right?

If the aliens had smallish heads and didn't seem all that masculine (except for their 10" dicks) you could still have sex with them and not be gay right?

You have nothing better to do?

Daisy, pay no attention to qwerty1234567. I think that this thread is hilarious (I was still giggling about it when I went to bed last night). We all need to laugh once in awhile at the absurd. This is a great tongue in cheek jab at the endless "Do straight guys....." threads. People are way to concerned about labels, and is why I don't state a percentage in my avatar. Keep up the humor and know that some of us really enjoy and appreciate it. :smile:

Cheers! :cool:

I wonder how long it will take before we get a new rule on the site banning discussion of sex involving extra-terrestrial beings.

It shouldn't be a problem as long as the extra-terrestrial beings can prove they're over 18 years old. :wink: :biggrin1:

Aren't we at LPSG forgetting the most important question: How do these aliens feel about communal/gang showers? Are they towel dancers?

Maybe they're force field dancers?

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media

im gonna play devils advocate here, but if it has a penis....yes its gay to fuck it. lol