Do straight guys let aliens have sex with them?

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard their alien juju was deadly toxic if swallowed. But if you rub it on your own cock each day it enlarges it to 10". Cost's only $100.00 per day available for a limited time only.

:haha: Get ur juju juice while supplies last!!

*Sets a convenient stand*

Last edited:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hey come on Daisy, didn't you know that literally everyone is bisexual. It's true. And that means they would all love, deep down, a huge alien penis in their pooper. Because they're all bisexual. Even the straight ones are bisexual, they just don't want to admit it because they're bigots. They don't want to admit their desire for ten inch alien peener in their bungbungs because they're bigots. That's all there is to it.

Straight guys are just bisexual guys who hate aliens. It's true facts, ma'am.

I spose one should ask aliens first if they prefer to insert their 10"s into bottoms or if they prefer vaginas. One might have to wait for Daisy to have her way first.

I can't imagine them turning up after a long flight from somewhere and asking on first contact... "Take me to your bottom". Well, then again if they were in a space navy, been 'out there' for a while, they might be up for a bit of human bott-bott.

Then again, again, I'd look at picks of their dicks if they became members of LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spose one should ask aliens first if they prefer to insert their 10"s into bottoms or if they prefer vaginas. One might have to wait for Daisy to have her way first.

I can't imagine them turning up after a long flight from somewhere and asking on first contact... "Take me to your bottom". Well, then again if they were in a space navy, been 'out there' for a while, they might be up for a bit of human bott-bott.

Then again, again, I'd look at picks of their dicks if they became members of LPSG.

If they become members the mods will have to create yet another forum for "Ask an Alien"

ThatFellaUK

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Umm. Fuck is up with this thread?!

Legally, if you bang an alien, you're a sexual criminal.

Plus if its anything like ET, I think I'd much prefer just getting wasted on beer and stumbling around while reciting letters of the alphabet repeatedly.

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There might already be some aliens lurking on LPSG. Why not? Of course, I loved watching the Coneheads on SNL and Laraine Newman as Connie Conehead was the bomb. She dated straight guys. Did that make them gay? I don't know. Then again I know I can't know everything.

cjibhstcszjb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What about shape-shifters who start off as female and then turn to male? Is that gay or straight or bi? Or is this shape-shifter transgendered by definition which makes you not really straight or gay?

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What about shape-shifters who start off as female and then turn to male? Is that gay or straight or bi? Or is this shape-shifter transgendered by definition which makes you not really straight or gay?

I think the lizards can answer that.. :rolleyes:

cjibhstcszjb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
if you have sex involving an appendage of an alien which human's don't have.... Is that gay or straight? How many bases is it? Is it anal, vaginal, oral, mutual masturbation? Is it cheating if you are in a relationship with a human?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Good thinking! Also if you get visited by an Incubus during your sleep does that make you gay?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

What happens in the space ship,stays in the space ship