Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m straight (curious) wondering if straight guys wear jock wraps?

I’m wanting to start the gym soon but I feel a jockstrap (Nike one looks good) would be better support for me while I work out? Do you guys agree? And other straight guys do you think the same or do you already wear them?

is anyone in London up for being a gym buddy too!? I have no clue what to do when it comes to the gym - the weights area I never step foot in as it’s too intimidating to go there when I do t know what I’m doing ahha

I’m up for a good steam/sauna and shower in the nude after a good workout with a buddy

Male, 20, London

There can be no question on this point: jock straps are now primarily gay fetish wear and have been for at least 20 years. Very few straight guys would be caught dead in one.

Speaking of straight, your posts in this thread call into question your claims to bring straight....

Mattw1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There can be no question on this point: jock straps are now primarily gay fetish wear and have been for at least 20 years. Very few straight guys would be caught dead in one.

Speaking of straight, your posts in this thread call into question your claims to bring straight....

does my post not say curious???

Mattw1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm Str8 and have 3 Jockstraps. Just wear them around the house. Married and my wife loves them. I've gone out in them before with no probs. Love em.

sweet man I’d love to see what you’ve got Dm me

Reactions: StewartW

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anybody that thinks your gay if you wear a jock strap is insane and ignorant! A jock strap doesn’t make you gay no more than a suit makes you a businessman! How stupid and ignorant can one be? A jock strap has a purpose in the gym with your male parts. Wise up man!

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anybody that thinks your gay if you wear a jock strap is insane and ignorant! A jock strap doesn’t make you gay no more than a suit makes you a businessman! How stupid and ignorant can one be? A jock strap has a purpose in the gym with your male parts. Wise up man!

Ignorant is the person who refuses to see/admit that jock straps have become primarily gay fetish wear, and are only rarely seen on straight guys. In fact, in the last ten years at a gym, I have never, not once, seen a jock strap.

• Haha
Reactions: deleted3155011

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When did a jock strap become gay? I wear one. Married 37 years with two grown boys married with families! I cannot fathom this kind of stupidity! When did they become gay?

OMG, get real.

Real jocks wear compression shorts.

Jock straps in the third decade of the third millennium are 100% fetish wear, almost exclusively in the gay community.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Reactions: ballantyne

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, get real.

Real jocks wear compression shorts.

Jock straps in the third decade of the third millennium are 100% fetish wear, almost exclusively in the gay community.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Rubbish. Real jocks wear jockstraps. Compression shorts are the WORST. NO support at all, too much thigh coverage, gross material (tho I do own a couple of pairs). I always wore and always will wear a jockstrap for sports. Try doing a search for "pro athletes in jockstraps" and see how many of them wear them... not enough in my opinion, and yeah comp shorts have become King, but there are jock fans out there.

D

deleted12562171

I’ve worn jocks and compression. I prefer the feel of a jockstrap. More comfortable and more room for my junk. And I don’t really care if it’s noticeable when I work out or if anyone sees it when I’m changing. Plus my gf thinks they’re sexy, so win win