Do straight men define themselves to the way they like to have sex? As a woman do you

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rrkrd, May 5, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Gay men are often asked " Are you a top, a bottom, or versatile?" As a straight man , do you define yourself in the same way?" As a woman do you label your man the same way?

Or do you consider yourself a) a top because you always prefer to be on top during intercourse? b) A bottom because she is always riding your pole? c) versatile because you like it any which way?

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I consider myself a bottom. Not because I like to be on bottom. But because I like the man to take the lead and top me.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Many years ago it was the Missionary Position.

Now, we use 69 as foreplay. She is usually on the bottom.

For sexual intercourse "Doggy Style" is the usual manner.

We are both able to control the penetration.

4. D_Nycholsonne Nutpayne

D_Nycholsonne Nutpayne Account Disabled

i would be versitile

5. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

No straight men define themselves by which football team they support

6. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

I dont think any straight man would define themself in this way, due to the fact that positions are infinately interchangable during male/female sex, but the one penetrating is always the man. Whereas in homosexual male sex, if you dont like to recieve, then you dont like to recieve, you're never going to be a bottom. So you have to define yourself accordingly beforehand in order to let the partner know what "role" you're going to be assigning yourself. Of course many gay men are interchangeable, but my point is that if they arent and only take on one role, then they HAVE to state which it is in order to have sex successfully. Whereas male/female sex doesn't need for the man or woman to state that they prefer to be on top.

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    If football teams are the criteria I must state: Rams

8. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I generally consider myself a Top cus of D/s stuff using that term...

9. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Versatile, but I have to be careful with doggie style since I tend to hit bottom. My wife and I have settled on two basic positions.
    For intercourse I call the position the "scissors". I put one leg under her leg and the other leg over that leg. That puts me at almost 90 degrees to her body. This is great because nobody's weight is on the other person and I can just stroke in comfort and she can receive in comfort.
    For oral sex we do the standard 69 with me on top so I can bear down on her when she starts to cum. She sucks me like a flute since her jaw gets sore and makes me cum on her cheek and hair.

Draft saved Draft deleted