Do Straight Men Know When Another Man is Good Looking?

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A guy is kidding himself if he claims not to know if a guy is generally attractive or not. However, I find that my sense of who's really "hot" or not facially is just not good at all. Discerning fine differences and subtle features is something I'm terrible at. With girls = instant.

D

deleted213967

I really don't know.
Lets define what is good locking to me: A men is considered cute by the women.
And that's the main problem, I'm not a women so i will never know.
I even met some woman that do not consider brad pit and all those male sex symbol's hot.
Now, when i really want to know i ask a woman :biggrin1:.

All right, I get it. I apologize for being so dense.

To recapitulate, since (male) beauty is in the eye of the (female only) beholder:

You'd rather look like Exhibit A (worth unfettered access to 10 tight pussies)

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/face-be-gone.jpg

...than Exhibit B (worth only 9 tight pussies)

http://www.all-pictures.org/celebrities/d/247081-1/Paul+Walker+f4.jpg

Right?

chosencock399

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All right, I get it. I apologize for being so dense.

To recapitulate, since (male) beauty is in the eye of the (female only) beholder:

You'd rather look like Exhibit A (worth unfettered access to 10 tight pussies)

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/face-be-gone.jpg

...than Exhibit B (worth only 9 tight pussies)

http://www.all-pictures.org/celebrities/d/247081-1/Paul+Walker+f4.jpg

Right?

Yeah well that's not so much the tricky part. If you'd put up 5 pics of average every day people I would have almost no idea. I can tell when a person keeps in shape, but what I'm talking about when I "can't tell" is someones face. Put up 5 pics of fella's faces and I would be stumped.

chosencock399

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean I really have no clue If I'm good looking or not, I'm not fat or extremely well toned, but I'm talking about my face. I haven't got the faintest if I'm ugly or good looking in that department. I grew up thinking I was an ugly mug. It's only been recently when my missus told me I wasn't that I questioned it. I'm still not sure, I suspect she might just be saying it to make me feel better or something.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And us clueless boys are the only ones that will contribute to the genetic ladder.Little girls like you will remane childless and missing a step on the ladder!

I have no idea what makes a man attractive,I do know what keeps my wife in my bed.

I think you help make my point quite well. Guys who are 100% straight hook up with 100% straight women to create and fill out the bottom of the genetic ladder, the worker bees who make up the majority of society but who have no clue about what they're doing and contribute very little. They reproduce but make more Neanderthals just like themselves, who are uneducated, tasteless, politically unaware, and blatant consumers of the junk society tries to sell them. They never rise up the ladder to become forward-thinking, artistic, creative and attractive people. That's why it would be helpful if straight guys had better judgment about their mates, including being aware of what makes beauty.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, im comfortable enough in my sexuality where i can tell which of my friends are good looking and which are not.. some guys are weirdos though and think that if they say another guy is good looking that it immediately makes them gay, pretty stupid

chosencock399

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you help make my point quite well. Guys who are 100% straight hook up with 100% straight women to create and fill out the bottom of the genetic ladder, the worker bees who make up the majority of society but who have no clue about what they're doing and contribute very little. They reproduce but make more Neanderthals just like themselves, who are uneducated, tasteless, politically unaware, and blatant consumers of the junk society tries to sell them. They never rise up the ladder to become forward-thinking, artistic, creative and attractive people. That's why it would be helpful if straight guys had better judgment about their mates, including being aware of what makes beauty.

Wow that's incredibly heterophobic.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow that's incredibly heterophobic.

Perhaps...but also incredibly true. Except that there are some heterosexuals who don't fall into these categories and who help raise the consciousness of the culture. I agree though that they are few and far between. I wouldn't call my observation completely heterophobic but instead mostly related to working class and middle class straights who are uneducated and who live outside the major population centers.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think you think to much,and asume to much about me.Girls like you are why we have the "Girls Gone Wild "videos.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I can generally tell, although I am sometimes surpirised when my more attractive female friends bring home complete losers...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't read all 7 pages but I think straight guys are VERY aware of other guys looks. You never see two best friends who are straight were one is ugly and one is cute...no they seek out their own level more or less.

Plus, one of my friends who is very good looking (and straight) has had problems at parties because another guy thinks he is gay and trys to harass him. The reality is the bully is drawn/attracted to my friend and feels guilt so he turns it around and makes him the enemy. I think they are super aware of looks.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I can generally tell, although I am sometimes surpirised when my more attractive female friends bring home complete losers...

It can be baffling when that happens, but of course straight guys know a good looking guy when they see one. It's because we all have a good eye for the competition.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus, one of my friends who is very good looking (and straight) has had problems at parties because another guy thinks he is gay and trys to harass him. The reality is the bully is drawn/attracted to my friend and feels guilt so he turns it around and makes him the enemy. I think they are super aware of looks.

:biggrin1: I must be so damn good looking. I have the sort of face guys seem to want to punch. It doesn't happen so much now that I'm REALLY old :)rolleyes:) but when I was in my teens/20s the ugly tough guy in any pub always wanted to come and pick a fight. I never though of it as flattering, but in retrospect I should have said "Why, thank you sir. Here, I'll give you my card". (Which reads: 'Riven650 - Grande seducer and fucker of women. Be afraid, VERY afraid!) :smile:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally believe str8 men are aware of each others looks. Thats why when they go to clubs, they always try to 1-up each other with hair, clothes, jewelry etc, to compete for the girls. Especially the younger generation of str8 men. How popular is bodybuilding and fitness to them now ??? It has always been that way for Gay men...

As for me personally, I dont even know guys have faces. If they have a Big dick, thats handsome enuf for me :biggrin1: (yeah I know - SHALLOW !!!)

D_Hugh Jassman

1st Like
Media
Ofcourse straight guys can tell if another guy is good looking. Guys tend to bond toward the better looking guys in a group...the tallest...best hair.....most athletic....best body....etc.