Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
^ True... What BigBull29 said. ^

It's sad that we are still arguing about this superficial stuff, in 2015, instead of having fun with our differences, and our variety of sexualities... Who really cares about the "labels" anymore?... I don't mean to sound trite, but, it is time to move on from these constraining stereotypes.

A/B

Absolutely, my friend. Let's have some sexual fun. :smile: That's why we are all here, right?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, fuck--is there cows in texas? with a cock like mine, no woman can get it even started down her gullet, fags like a challenge and love a big cock. I'm straight as a string, but fags are made to suck cock and like it!! on your nees, bitch!

Just reading this made me feel like a worthless faggot, never mind how I'd feel if I actually gave you a blow job. But then again, these are the kind of feelings that sexual acts can engage you with. I might as well deal with the baggage now, right?

Still, feeling like a faq...is not something I can describe satisfactorily.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just perused the previous page of posts (and have been a lurker on this thread) so here are my thoughts.

In another thread I harped about what being gay is (to me). However, I am not the end all - be all expert on what orientation is. I agree with a lot of people on here that who we are can be fluid. What I am against are two things 1.) Self denial, 2.) negative attitudes (like the banned guy who said gays are made for sucking and called gay folks fags).

I had a really good friend IRL who was straight, however, we got along very well. We were both well hung, and once we got around to it, I gave him head. I continued to do so for quite a few years.

Now....for relationships - he prefered women, and during his dry spells, he turned to me for "help" as he put it. We were friends, and who was I to deny a friend in need if it helped him with getting off? He was very respectfull of me and my status, as was I of his.

Just because I gave him head didn't make him love women less or want to be in a LTR with one less. I may be GOOD but I'm not THAT good and I doubt anyone is good enough to turn someone else totally gay.

Now.....did we perform a sexual act together? Yes. Have I had sex with women? Yes. Do either of us identify as bi? Not entirely.

I do for the sexual part but not for relationships (its just never worked for me), and as far as he goes, it's his business as to what he identifies himself as.

Another friend and I, well, I helped him try out his "curious" part while he was STR8. He's now no longer curious, and is totally STR8 (married with children and in no need for man-sex).

So that being said.....sexuality CAN be fluid. Be careful of other people's leanings and motives. Not everyone is "gay" who says they are and not everyone is "str8" who says they are, and while I may be gay and able to deep throat VERY well that doesn't make me a "fag"...Just saying! :biggrin1:

p.s. I wish the derogatory term of "Fag" would disappear - it's so 1950!

Maybe and maybe not.....it all depends on the guys involved. If the straight guy is comfortable with the other guy (best friends) it could possibly happen. The straight guy would have to trust the other will keep his mouth shut after the fact. What two buddies do together is their business.

I still think this is one of the better comments made to this thread and it only took four sentences. Further, it directly addresses the OP's question.

MMT22’s main point is that the history and resulting emotional connection(s) between two men is the determining factor in what they might do sexually. It suggest that it is not unreasonable to think that a heterosexual who is secure in his own identity might consider pleasuring a friendship with homosexual actions if it brought great pleasure to the friend and the friendship? And the gay friend would also consider reciprocity if it benefited the friendship.

Such a dynamic would indicate that neither man has lost his identity. Rather both had learned to discount sexual taboos and negative teachings in order to elevate other bonding options. Just being OK in a sexual environment with another man might have a huge bonding effect.

I am not saying this kind of relationship would be common, but it is a possibility. Professionals who study human relationships must also be aware of such friendships. Consider the relationship often hinted at between Carl and Lenny, two characters on the Simpsons. Lenny and Carl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

bloodshot69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And that is the point. The individual has the right to make that label not society.

The Right to Self-Identify

Though this must be said about labeling:

“Categorical labeling is a tool that humans use to resolve the impossible complexity of the environments we grapple to perceive. Like so many human faculties, it’s adaptive and miraculous, but it also contributes to some of the deepest problems that face our species,” writes New York University business and psychology professor Adam Alter on psychologytoday.com.

Labeling encourages closed-mindedness, stereotypes, and the impersonal notion that essentially every person can fit under a specific category.

Perhaps the biggest problem with labeling is what it promotes. Instead of viewing everyone as equal or relatable in some sense, it showcases differences, something society has done enough without our help. The immediate effects of labeling throw words like “acceptance” out the window and welcome “judgment” instead.​

We all have lots of "rights", exercising that right doesn't mean it's any more realistic or honest to pretend you're something that you're not. The right to "self identify", as you call it, would fall under your right to free speech, however just because I call myself something doesn't make it anymore true than before I said it.

As I've said, and many others have said, we live in a society with languages where words have definitions. A short, ugly, fat person has the "right" to label and identify themselves as a tall, athletic, Brad Pitt look alike, it still won't make it true.

So while you live in your pretend fantasy world Sargon, the rest of us will live in the real world and continue to actually use words in the way that they're defined, not in the way we WANT them to be defined, otherwise you're just deceiving yourself. We also have a saying for the type of "self identification" you claim to be a supporter of, it's called being in the closet.

Last edited:

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One mistake I think people make in this discussion is the belief that reality is absolute. This is false, even space-time is relative. In fact, that is where the concept of "space-time" came from in the first place.

Perspective will always impact the state of reality. Assuming any one thing to be constant (like the definition of a heterosexual) represents nothing more than a person's insecurity with the idea of a relative universe.

The only constant ever observed is the speed of light.

In essence, the very concept of a heterosexual is a social construct. How it is defined depends entirely on the material conditions that surround gender & sexuality in any one social structure at any one point.

There is a time and place for words, phrases, or concepts to have clear definitions. For example legal agreements like credit cards or purchase agreements are full of them. Key words have specific meanings, which are usually listed in a declaration of terms. If these are your words and your definitions then that is what we must work with if I am going to do business with you.

One of the reasons contracts must describe how you intend for words to be used is because your definition may deviate from common usage due to Historical context, Social context, Political context, Literary context, Cultural context, Linguistic context, Word origin, Contemporary meaning, and yadada, yadada. Point being that both people and the meaning of words can change, and usually do.

Bloodshot69, you are generally correct when you say that, “A short, ugly, fat person has the "right" to label and identify themselves as a tall, athletic, Brad Pitt look alike, it still won't make it true.” But if he lives long enough, has enough money, and plastic surgeons have enough skill, someday he may achieve those looks. (A stretch I know).

The terms straight, gay and bi have been used by some in this thread as though they were some form of manifest destiny. That is you are born that way, live that way, and die that way. This view does not (and should not) describe the true nature of human beings. Like the poet said, “a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for? “ ("Andrea del Sarto" by Robert Browning)

D

deleted15807

As do you seeing how you not only completely ignored my post ........

Huuum did you say something? More preaching to the choir.

...the rest of us will live in the real world.....

It's your fantasy world where bloodshot pretends to know the desires, thoughts and behaviors of someone enough to call them a 'closet case' and assign an orientation to them. A number of people with expert credentials that when compared to yours you would resemble a pre-schooler know better.

However, it's up to the man himself to decide if his interest in sex with other men is the beginning of the coming-out process, a sign of early sexual abuse, a sexual addiction, or some other form of acting out. It could also just be that once-in-a-while sex with men is something that a man might want and means nothing more than that. As Freud is often said to have remarked, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!"

And we would never confuse you with Freud maybe Donald Duck.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least sargon you admit that you are completely ignoring everyone's post but your own making you look like a bigger ass than before.

And aside from the fact that Freud is not a reputable source anymore in today's psychology take a hint from the part you bolded "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" just like sometimes which is most of the time a straight man is just a straight man.

D

deleted15807

And aside from the fact that Freud is not a reputable source anymore in today's psychology :sleeping:

Every post is simply more ammunition that you're completely clueless. Does your knowledge base begin and end with a $6 dictionary?

Sigmund Freud

Sigmund Freud explored the human mind more thoroughly than any other who became before him.

His contributions to psychology are vast. Freud was one of the most influential people of the twentieth century and his enduring legacy has influenced not only psychology, but art, literature and even the way people bring up their children.

Freud’s lexicon has become embedded within the vocabulary of western society. Words he introduced through his theories are now used by everyday people, such as anal (personality), libido, denial, repression, cathartic, Freudian slip, and neurotic.

Contributions to Psychology:

Regardless of the perception of Sigmund Freud’s theories, there is no question that he had an enormous impact on the field of psychology. His work supported the belief that not all mental illnesses have physiological causes and he also offered evidence that cultural differences have an impact on psychology and behavior. His work and writings contributed to our understanding of personality, clinical psychology, human development and abnormal psychology.

Sargon is no ass....he just has his brained turned on.:eek:

And you as well. :wink:It's pretty clear there is a hidden agenda her at work that are inhibitors to real progress.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You again didn't read what I said at all and I'm glad you know how to copy and paste. My opinions on Freud come from my university professors not an article on the internet.

When will you notice that the more you post and ignor what people have written the more ignorant you look.

I will say again using the quote you initially put down

"sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" just like sometimes which is most of the time a straight man is just a straight man.

You were the one that posted the quote in the first place so it would stand to reason that you would understand it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The terms straight, gay and bi have been used by some in this thread as though they were some form of manifest destiny. That is you are born that way, live that way, and die that way. This view does not (and should not) describe the true nature of human beings. Like the poet said, “a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for? “ ("Andrea del Sarto" by Robert Browning)

Orientation changes in many people due to predisposition, and circumstance. What doesn't change as readily is the definition of words, or no one would understand each other.

D

deleted871301

Suppose someone should answer this question with a "YES"... and then??? What is the actual point? In my honest opinion... I don't really care what straight men do in their sexual adventures... Suck a dick... don't suck a dick... get sucked by a dude... don't get sucked by a dude... I'm still going to sleep well tonight...

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's a valid question. Do gay men allow women to suck their dicks?
To answer your question: tons of dishonest gay men are in heterosexual marriages, wrecking lives of their wives and children.

Some do...yes...but it's more common for the other way around.

But here's the bigger question to help explain this: Some gay men have repulsion towards women's bodies, or a female doing anything sexually. That could be a reason why it's not common from very gay men to do. Straight men do not have aversion to male bodie, or seeing males do anything sexually, as they're male themselves.