Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If there's nothing wrong with discussing sexuality, why is there no forum in the main section of this site explicitly dedicated to it? That way, people can go to that forum and start a new thread when they have questions. Right now, this thread is the really the only option they have. It's absurd.

Creating that forum would allow these discussions to be hashed out and then closed. People would be able to separate the multitude of topics that have entered this thread. You cannot tell me there has only been one topic related to sexuality in this thread. There have been many different topics that come and go. We need forum for gender & sexuality so we can give our questions the focus they deserve.

Right now, they're all being framed in terms of "straight men", because that's the OP of this thread. But framing every question from that perspective is stupid, as you have duly noted. It's heterosexist at worst, and nonsensical at best. This thread is not providing the space we need to seriously tackle the questions we have about gender and sexuality.

@ronin001 Definitely the first thing we've agreed on, lol.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That would be a good idea for a sub forum or thread that way question can be geared towards that topic instead of being in ones involving straight men. but you'll have to take that up with Rob the administrator of the site.

You can always creat a new thread or a group and call it the official sexuality discussion thread and it might turn in to a sticky like the official size question thread. When then it probably won't stop people from asking troll type question.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That would be a good idea for a sub forum or thread that way question can be geared towards that topic instead of being in ones involving straight men. but you'll have to take that up with Rob the administrator of the site.

You can always creat a new thread or a group and call it the official sexuality discussion thread and it might turn in to a sticky like the official size question thread. When then it probably won't stop people from asking troll type question.

Of course the questions will still involve straight men. It's silly to think you get exempt from questions just by being straight. Now THAT would be elitist. The idea is to extend those questions to everyone.

Trolls are expected with discussions that make people feel uncomfortable. That's part of the reason why the sub forum is needed.

What do you mean by "a sticky"? I think I'll skim through this thread and try to pick out questions that came up the most.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never said straight men would be exempt from question I said creating a thread like that would help in stoping people form asking stupid questions to straight men. And there have been some truly ridiculous question asked. But knowing that there are trolls out there I probably won't completely work.

A sticky is a pinned post that will always appear on the top of sub forum that way the questions pertaining to that post would be directed to it. But as I said that is all up to Rob_e the owner of the website.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never said straight men would be exempt from question I said creating a thread like that would help in stoping people form asking stupid questions to straight men. And there have been some truly ridiculous question asked. But knowing that there are trolls out there I probably won't completely work.

A sticky is a pinned post that will always appear on the top of sub forum that way the questions pertaining to that post would be directed to it. But as I said that is all up to Rob_e the owner of the website.

You can't stand the idea of someone who's 100% straight questioning their own sexuality, can you? I get the feeling you don't want anyone questioning your sexuality because you're afraid of questioning it yourself. Wanting to ask yourself a question doesn't mean the answer you already have is the wrong one...just that you lack confidence in it.

Reactions: deleted15807

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
You can't stand the idea of someone who's 100% straight questioning their own sexuality, can you? I get the feeling you don't want anyone questioning your sexuality because you're afraid of questioning it yourself. Wanting to ask yourself a question doesn't mean the answer you already have is the wrong one...just that you lack confidence in it.

Yeah it has nothing to do with him being unsure of who he is and everything to do with others being unsure of who they are. Cause he isn't the one that wants to change what the definition of straight is. That's what you're trying to do.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This much is clear. We place much value in the questions we ask ourselves pertaining to our sexual and gender exploits. I think it's silly not to ask yourself as many questions about it as you can. I say intimacy is a worthy goal to break conventional behavior for anyway. That's what this whole thread boils down to I think...intimacy.

If you were confident in your sexuality, then you wouldn't need to feel so insulted & insecure by those who question it.

Reactions: dards44

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
This much is clear. We place much value in the questions we ask ourselves pertaining to our sexual and gender exploits. I think it's silly not to ask yourself as many questions about it as you can. I say intimacy is a worthy goal to break conventional behavior for anyway. That's what this whole thread boils down to I think...intimacy.

If you were confident in your sexuality, then you wouldn't need to feel so insulted & insecure by those who question it.

You got that more than a little backwards. We do place value on the questions we ask but if those questions already have an answer then they also have value. Straight in it's current definition....has value...value that should be respected. You have it backwards because no one else decided to change that but you. And it was because you felt insecure in yourself. Isn't that what the whole issue is? You feel that the label doesn't define you.

I'm sorry but it's about your confidence not mine or anyone elses. It's you who have the issue. You that started the insults. You who keeps trying to change the very definition of something because you don't feel it's right. If you feel secure with the label you created then you wouldn't have a desire to change labels for anyone else. Thats your insecurity. Something you need to fix. Intimacy has nothing to do with it. And me saying so is like me telling a friend they have a booger in their nose.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you dont understand the post at all.

did you at least understand what a sticky is?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@temptotalk
So your feelings are my fault then? My actions & thoughts are that important to you, are they?

If you're trying to say that I care about this topic more than you, then I'm laughing. My perspective must carry value to you, as you are arguing against it still.

I suppose that means you respect my opinion as much as you do the labels we discuss.

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did experience this once. It just kind of happened from a conversation that involved him claiming a man can do it better than a woman.

I have had oral from 18 people. Slots 2 through 18 occupied by females (of course I have no formal ranking just recall one female that was very eager to please and experienced so she would take slot 2) with him clearly number 1.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ill say it one more time so hopefully you understand this time.

this has Nothing to do with people questioning their sexuality. i was agreeing with you that there should be a sub forum or thread (which i suggested you create since you show an interest in it.) where human sexuality can be discussed.

that way the repetitive ridiculous questions that are asked would stop or would at least be redirected somewhere else.

this thread for example was Not questioning human sexuality it asked a simple question of Straight men, and no other men. more than enough straight men have answered the question with a resounding No.

people in general do not like to repeat themselves, for example take a look over in the ask a woman or the woman's issue forum the amount of questions that have been repeated there is staggering. which is why the women respond the way they do to some of those questions. this is the exact same situation here except it is repetitive questions, which have been answered, asked of straight men instead of women.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
This much is clear. We place much value in the questions we ask ourselves pertaining to our sexual and gender exploits. I think it's silly not to ask yourself as many questions about it as you can.

Let's get real. Probably the majority of people pretty much know what they are attracted to, what their gender is etc. So I think it's silly to say that it's silly to not ask questions. Why would you ask questions if you already know the answer? Of course there are people out there unsure about their sexuality and gender. But that most likely is a minority.

But since you're all about asking questions: Why would a man, that is attracted to other men, sucks dick or gets his dick sucked by men, define himself as 100% straight in any other scenario than not being brave enough to admit that he's bi at least? Shouldn't he ask himself this very question?

I've sucked a lot of married men.
That's the thing. Married doesn't equal straight.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
@temptotalk
So your feelings are my fault then? My actions & thoughts are that important to you, are they?

If you're trying to say that I care about this topic more than you, then I'm laughing. My perspective must carry value to you, as you are arguing against it still.

I suppose that means you respect my opinion as much as you do the labels we discuss.

No, the respect i have here has nothing to do with the opinion. In fact, i don't have any respect for your opinion. No disrespect to you but how could i? You've ignored a lot to come to the conclusion you've come to and i can't respect that. And no my feelings don't have to matter to you but it isn't my feelings you're dealing with...it's yours. Your feelings are what you're dealing with. You don't feel that those labels represent you. You feel that straight doesn't apply to all the sexual blah blah of human beings. Thats very different from knowing. So no we aren't talking my feelings here. Cause i know the definition of straight. I don't feel the definition of straight.

Now i can and have respected your feelings but at a certain point i can no longer do that. And that moment is when you let your feelings inform your opinion on all of mankind. So no at this point (and i'm sure it'll make me sound cold) no i no longer respect your feelings, opinion or perspective. And that is because you tried to impose your will onto mankind as a whole. Had you not done that. Had you just called yourself sexually fluid then there wasn't much i could say or do. I would have disagreed but other than that i wouldn't have been able to say anything. Until you crossed that boundary that is.

Men that have sex with other men are not straight. Once more, the reason you are getting at least a little respect right now has nothing to do with your feelings toward the subject or your opinion toward the subject. Not even your perspective of the subject. Here's a hint as to why you're getting that amount of respect. It's a label that everyone lives by.

Reactions: Lord_of_Goon

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol. Wow man. U have something against hetero don't u.
There is no such thing as straight! Ask your self just how much u wanna bang a guys Ass or suck a dick. Jeez man.
Maybe some of us are just born with the innate understanding of male and female reproduction and that's all we give a fuck about. Does that make sense? U do understand biology. No?

Reactions: Hatt_101 and Heat

Neller

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

From this and some of your other responses it seems like you don't believe that those of us who identify as 100% straight haven't already questioned it, yet still came out with the same answer: "I only like women". No matter how many times I question myself (I do it a lot since I'm not really social successful with anybody), I always have the same answer. Just because you and others haven't had the same response doesn't mean our answer is any less valid. I know I've never had the experience you described before where you wake up different days wanting different types of people, that doesn't happen for me and it seems like you're having a hard time understanding that.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most people are assumed straight, regardless of whether or not they have questioned their sexuality. We live in a hetero-normative society. I believe it's necessary to allow a person who is 100% gay or straight to question their sexuality. Someone who identifies as bisexual today might have [legitimately] identified as 100% straight yesterday. Are you going to start shaming a person for engaging in non-heterosexual relations if their public persona was 100% straight beforehand?

So a person might not be legitimately straight anymore once they start enjoying non-heterosexual relations. But that fact by itself will NEVER give you the right to tell them they are not straight. It will NEVER give you the right to tell them their public persona is incorrect. You are not them, and their sexuality does not belong to you. If they feel the need to be straight and bi-curious at the same time, to live that contradiction, then it's none of your damn business.

So no, I do NOT believe that everyone who claims to be straight is actually straight. By extension, I don't believe straight means what people want it to mean as a result. I also do not believe that everyone who claims to be gay is actually gay; I don't think that gay means what people want it to mean either.

Consider a person has had 100 sex partners this year. Let's say they realized, after all these sexual relations had occurred, that they are asexual. Are they a slut, or a prude? In this case, this person's behavior was slutty while their sense of self was prudish. It's the same with being straight. A person could realize their straight by having lots of gay sex.

What about men who come out of the closet in their 50's after being married for 25 years? They have 3 kids. They've never seen another man naked, except maybe a handful of times at the gym. They married and had kids for show. After building a life for themselves, they divorce and declare themselves gay to the world. They identify as gay, yet have only ever had straight sex. I've met plenty of men in this position. Boyfriends meeting ex-wives over dinner makes for great small talk, let me tell you.

Would you go up to these people and scream in their faces that they must be at least bisexual? What about virgins? Do they feel no sexual attractions whatsoever? Is their sexuality nonexistent until their first sexual experience? Perhaps you all should ask yourselves where sexual attraction comes from in the first place.

How many different reasons do people possess for having sex? Sex can happen without any sexual attraction being present. You just need to stop being so entitled and judgmental for a minute to realize it.

Reactions: chadstallion

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At this point there's no reason to continue because either you are ignoring what others have posted or you just plain don't understand. What you bring up has nothing to do with what people are talking about in this specific thread.

But please tell me you at least understand what a sticky is because you asked but didn't reply and I tagged you in an example of a sticky in the women's issue sub forum

Reactions: Snakebyte