Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

Most all men have bisexual potential. It's the way it is. The problem is simple: the taboo of male homosexuality is still too strong for men to admit their same-sex attractions. That doesn't mean that all men are gay and don't desire women (that's absurd). Women are encouraged in non-religious settings to say other women are hot and sexy, or to kiss another sexy woman for men's pleasure. Men are not ever encourage to kiss other sexy men for the pleasure of hetero women.

Times are changing...but ever so slowly.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've given blowjobs to a few straight guys. And yeah, most of them were totally straight. One time this straight redheaded skater guy was at a party with me, both of us drunk as hell. A mutual female friend convinced him to let me suck him off. I spent an hour in the bedroom with him sucking his cock. He's married now with a kid, pretty sure I was his only gay experience.

Reactions: notN2pussy

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most all men have bisexual potential. It's the way it is. The problem is simple: the taboo of male homosexuality is still too strong for men to admit their same-sex attractions. That doesn't mean that all men are gay and don't desire women (that's absurd). Women are encouraged in non-religious settings to say other women are hot and sexy, or to kiss another sexy woman for men's pleasure. Men are not ever encourage to kiss other sexy men for the pleasure of hetero women.

Times are changing...but ever so slowly.

You do realize that the only reason women are encouraged to kiss other women by men is for men's pleasure and as a means of further displaying dominance/control/basically sexism right. Which by the way is the same social system gay men have to fight against.

And saying most men have the potential for bisexuality is just like saying most gay men have the potential for heterosexuality. Taken a little further it means most people have the potential for all "sexualities". Including goat fucking, horse fucking, car exhaust pipe fucking, bench fucking, sheep fucking, dog fucking (also known as doggystyle...haha i made a funny) and etc.

And since you're the one making that case. Theres a very good chance you are in a very specific category of men who have a high likelihood of....
HT_maurice_goat_mm_160302_4x3_992.jpg

..being a baaaaaad boy. :p

Reactions: rtg

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
You do realize that the only reason women are encouraged to kiss other women by men is for men's pleasure and as a means of further displaying dominance/control/basically sexism right. Which by the way is the same social system gay men have to fight against.

I can't disagree with this statement.

But the rest, I'll be BAAAD.

darlingxviolettaxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think people take sexual orientation labels way too seriously. Case in point, one study showed that up to like a third of straight dudes have messed around with another bloke. I think sexuality is too nuanced to be pigeonholed into bullshit absolutes. At best, they describe patterns. Patterns can be broken. And if you're one of those guys who is afraid to mess around with someone of the same gender just to live up to some artificially constructed "orientation", then really, you should just kill yourself. Life is just too short, and to deny yourself pleasure, not because any legitimate issue, but just to live up to other's moralizing is throwing your life away and denying one of the best thing's life has to offer.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think people take sexual orientation labels way too seriously. Case in point, one study showed that up to like a third of straight dudes have messed around with another bloke. I think sexuality is too nuanced to be pigeonholed into bullshit absolutes. At best, they describe patterns. Patterns can be broken. And if you're one of those guys who is afraid to mess around with someone of the same gender just to live up to some artificially constructed "orientation", then really, you should just kill yourself. Life is just too short, and to deny yourself pleasure, not because any legitimate issue, but just to live up to other's moralizing is throwing your life away and denying one of the best thing's life has to offer.

Thank you! You rock!!!!!:)

Reactions: Russ311

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Straight men making out for their womanly companions, huh? I feel like that's going to be a trend someday.
Done it... actually with someone from here. She wanted to watch him and me make out. Not sure how she convinced either of us, but we did.

Reactions: Smaccoms

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If all you said were the actual issues then you may have a point. People aren't arguing that if a person has a sexual experience with the same sex once or twice that they aren't straight. The problem comes in when people have repeated sex with the same sex and still want to be considered straight.

Like someone who consistently humps goats but doesn't want to be called a goatfucker. :p

This discussion has been going for some time now and has even spilled over into other things. Men wanting to be able to comment in the women's only section. Gay or bisexual men wanting to comment in the straight men only section. Things like that. Then again, i'm explaining all of this to someone who just advocated suicide. So i think i'm good. :)

Reactions: Hatt_101

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't disagree with this statement.

But the rest, I'll be BAAAD.

Ok i'm just curious at this point. What happens when hypothetically there are no more 100% straight guys? Lets say for instance all of the 100% straight guys on this site suddenly disappear. What happens then? Oh and 100% straight women. What would the site and perhaps the world look like then? Or at least in your opinion.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Straight guy getting blowjob from a guy... not so much straight....
Straight guy giving blowjob: Depends... He trying to survive with a gun at his head? Then. maybe.
Definitions...
"straight" guy giving a blowjob - Guy with big mouth...
or something like that.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
some of the best cock sucking I have ever had came from a friend of mine! Man could he ever suck cock. He was gifted at sucking cock. he would drain my spine very time. And when I came he would just keep sucking until I would pull my cock away from his mouth. He loved sucking my cock as much as I loved to have him suck it!

Reactions: jtm011