Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We do these things because we dont want to live on the sidewalk eating out of a dumpster. We continuously engage in sexual activities we dont enjoy because...why?

...because we want to get laid and have awesome orgasms. But the person we really want just isn't willing to put out. I believe that we need to achieve orgasms (alone and with others) just as much as we need to pay rent or even breath.

Having sex you don't enjoy isn't as terrible as people seem to think. Hell, sex is terrible for everyone until you get enough experience under your belt to really know what you're doing.Just like with any other specific activity, you need to fail before you succeed. So it's not fun before it becomes fun.

I don't think sexuality is about preferring men over women or vice versa. It's about accruing enough experience so that it can stop being unfulfilling and unenjoyable. Whether or not the experience you're accruing is gay or straight is...almost entirely irrelevant most of the time if you ask me.

Ive never pined over, got depressed or anxious over a guy. Never seen one on screen and thought, "daaaaamn, what I wouldnt give to get with that dude." I read that post where some guy was espousing the merits of man-blowjob which included the phrase "stubble on my thighs" and thought...ew.

None of that means you haven't been in a situation where what you think of as homo-erotic behavior wouldn't have been appropriate for an intimate relationship. It's not about "getting with that dude/chick". Quite honestly, that's rude and unwelcome most of the time. It's not even about sex really.

It's about the relationships in your life. Telling a true [male] friend that's pining over you, "Nope, I'm straight!" can be very disrespectful and dismissive. Your friend could be wanting and needing your help, and that's a big deal. Treat them as if they are your lover even though they're not. That's real empathy right there; I think it requires that you allow the idea of romance between the two of you to enter your head...at least for those kind of conversations, you know? So I think in some small way, a straight guy becomes a little gay in these situations.

But shutting down the entire conversation just because your straight? You might end up shutting down the entire friendship along with it. It breaks the trust in that friendship. I see this all the time. I don't know if I'm describing it that well, but making sure gay people aren't excluded is just as much your responsibility as it is mine. I believe that means not being 100% straight all of the time, even though you've never actually pined for gay sex.

Hell, sex is terrible for everyone until you get enough experience under your belt to really know what you're doing.Just like with any other specific activity, you need to fail before you succeed. So it's not fun before it becomes fun.

While I appreciate your focus on empathy, I do believe this statement would be inaccurate for most people. To the contrary, I would say that most people are generally delighted with early sexual experiences and purposeful learning has little to do with it.

Once having experienced sexual pleasure, most people follow a very normal process of finding ways to make the experience:
-stronger,
-more frequent,
-safer,
-more fulfilling,
-more available,
-more socially rewarding,
-more highly integrated into ones lifestyle.

As a result, there is any number of possible dynamics associated with each of these areas.

An Individual’s sexual attraction(s) will govern most of what they encounter and do. Both negative and positive exigencies will be judged, and where possible, the individual will make corrections. These may or may not include hetro or homo experiences.

An individual can be expected to totally reject or embrace certain experiences while following a healthy sexual maturation.

This is just how people learn and mature in any area.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I appreciate your focus on empathy, I do believe this statement would be inaccurate for most people. To the contrary, I would say that most people are generally delighted with early sexual experiences and purposeful learning has little to do with it.

I'm not saying the experience of the orgasm itself isn't pleasurable in early sexual experiences. I'm saying the full experience as a whole is rather unpleasant. Everything you say is true, but I don't think it contradicts what I'm saying either. Being delighted with your earliest sexual experiences doesn't necessarily mean that you enjoyed it, just that you're happy to be on your way toward a healthy sexual lifestyle.

Kind of like how I can be delighted to have a high SAT score not because I enjoyed taking the test, but because of the implications of that high score.

I'm not saying the experience of the orgasm itself isn't pleasurable in early sexual experiences. I'm saying the full experience as a whole is rather unpleasant. Everything you say is true, but I don't think it contradicts what I'm saying either. Being delighted with your earliest sexual experiences doesn't necessarily mean that you enjoyed it, just that you're happy to be on your way toward a healthy sexual lifestyle.

Kind of like how I can be delighted to have a high SAT score not because I enjoyed taking the test, but because of the implications of that high score.

Agree that we have all traveled our own roads, but I can’t connect anything unpleasant with my early experiences (other than there could have been more if them).

Like a friend of mine has often said, “the worst I ever had was wonderful

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree that we have all traveled our own roads, but I can’t connect anything unpleasant with my early experiences (other than there could have been more if them).

Like a friend of mine has often said, “the worst I ever had was wonderful

My initial experiences were terrible to be honest. I was thrilled to have had them of course, but I didn't actually enjoy them. I was just glad to find out that I could succeed as a sexual object.

My only goal was to escape my real life, to express the worst of my thoughts while continuing to protect my loved ones from them. Anonymous sex was how I expressed myself...how I made peace. I felt trapped, and sex was how I broke free. It made me feel empowered to be able to do something for no other reason than the fact that I had the power to do it while keeping it secret. I guess it was just soothing to have something that was only me, that existed independent of everything I was at the time.

So making love because it fits into my life and my most cherished relationships is still a novel concept for me...it's uncharted territory.

Haven't thought through or edited this post as much as I usually do, but I'm damn tired, so whatever.

Reactions: ronin001

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I have nothing against people seeking gratification from whomever they are comfortable with (so long as that person is of age...and human), but there is no part of a man I find attractive. I mean, I think my parts are pretty cool, but I wouldn't put them in my mouth, let alone another guys. Girl parts...I'm a big fan of those.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whoever came up with this question should look up tautology/logic
like saying 'if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns'

well hell--if they're outlawed to everybody then--then-duh!--anybody with one--say the pope--is an outlaw.

it proves it's point but makes it pointless...

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whoever came up with this question should look up tautology/logic
like saying 'if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns'

well hell--if they're outlawed to everybody then--then-duh!--anybody with one--say the pope--is an outlaw.

it proves it's point but makes it pointless...

Wait, so are you saying homo-erotic behavior is outlawed? I actually really like this analogy so far...can you tell I'm a poet? :p

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where the self identification doesn't match the (sexual) act, rather than who/what is being fucked. For example, someone who repeatedly eats big macs and wants to be considered vegetarian.

I actually think the vegetarian analogy is pretty fitting here. The problem with this whole argument is that so many people are attacking it quite passionately from a completely wrong angle. The point of the likes of Temptotalk is that your sexual activity defines your sexuality, meaning that if you have sex with men, you are not straight, even going so far as to say that if you've ever had sex with men, you are not completely straight. And this is obviously wrong from a purely logical point of view. It's like saying that if you've ever had a big mac, you can never rightfully call yourself a vegetarian. I have a friend who's been vegan for many years, but a couple of years ago, he ate a double bacon cheeseburger at a party (I never thought I would see that in my life). Does that mean that people should scrutinize his veganism down to the smallest detail? No, of course not. Has he eaten meat on occasions since then? I doubt it, but I don't know and I don't care. Obviously I have no reason to doubt whether or not he's still a vegan.

I also know people who are vegetarians, but who eat meat every year when they're having Christmas dinner with their familes. Does this mean that they don't have the right to identify as vegetarians? Of course not, whatever makes sense according to their world is absolutely fine.

Likewise, I have never had any desire to do anything sexual with a man, but if I were to choose to have sex with a man every day for a month, which obviously is physically possible, would that change anything about my sexuality? Unless I actually found out that I liked it, then no. And even if I did found out that I liked it, and that it's something I might engage in on rare occasions, but still felt I was absolutely predominantly straight, would that mean that I should never again be able to identify as straight? Of course not. I would choose to identify as the thing that makes most sense according to how I felt. And anyone who feels the need to scrutinize that because they feel that "straight" is a protected title reserved specifically to their sexuality really needs a hobby of some sort. It's absolutely ridiculous to have the time and energy to feel so passionately about how others choose to identify. Imagine that kind of thing happening in real life. No one would hesitate to label it as homophobia.

Straight guy number 1: "Hello. Are you also straight?"
Straight guy number 2: "Yep, dude!"
Straight guy number 1: "So you've never had sex with a man either, eh?"
Straight guy number 2: "Well, yeah, a couple of times and I kissed a guy once, but in the greater whole I'm really just into women, so yeah, I'm straight, mate."
Straight guy number 1: "No you're not. I don't know if you're gay og bisexual, but you're definitely not straight."
Straight guy number 2: "But I feel like I'm straight."
Straight guy number 1: "Nope, you're not straight. Whether you're straight or not is up for us 100%'ers to decide"
Straight guy number 2: "Ehm, okay, weirdo..."

Why aren't all these straight guys accusing the homosexual men who had sex with women when they were first discovering their sexuality of "not really being gay"?

Just to be clear BacknForth, I'm not suggesting that the things I'm arguing against are something you believe to be true. I'm not arguing against you, I just used the analogy in your post as a starting point. I know you were just explaining how you read Blueba... ehm, Tempt... Sorry, CrimsonLurker's post.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In short, it's not your sexual acts record that decides your sexual orientation. It's in your psyche and in your community. Two people can have the same sexual acts record and live in the same community, yet have two completely different sexual orientations. It all depends on how those experiences made them feel, and how those feelings informed them of what they want from their lives.

The experiences, in and of themselves, don't determine anything. It's our perception of those experiences that's important. If I'm intimate with a straight guy, and I make him feel good...he might become less straight as a result someday. His choice not mine. But if I make him feel bad, I might just reinforce his already straight sense of self.

No body knows what's going to happen, and I suppose that's exactly what everyone is so nervous about. The "gay" possibility. We're all so trained to think its better to be straight (even though it's not) that threads like this one pop up and never die.

Chewme

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Straight or bisexual ?
I identify as straight, yet I would prefer having a gay guy that loves to suck cock blow me any day.
Its all about pleasure and passion applied to giving pleasure.
Straight, Bi, Gay it is all subjective.

Reactions: jtm011

TamnPeppe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously Gay guys have difficulty in understanding something very simple...if i identify myself as straight, that means that i do not have any physical sexual or whatever attraction for men and that includes non attraction for trannies. Excuse my unimpressed tone in this message...it is like a straight guy asking all the gay men, would you enjoy eating pussy even though gay guys are keen on men and not women. It is a little annoying that gay guys, and i have had friends try, to hook up with straight guys. Its almost an obsession rather then a challenge. I have more gay and lesbians who i call my friends then most straight guys and am in no way homophobic. I am annoyed as a coupke of really close gay mates screwed up our friendship cos they became obsessed with getting straight guy. At one point i had to tell them to go fk themselves and if they cant respect others as others rwspect them and their choices then fuck their friendship

mmmniple

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why it would make you gay?
It is only other social fear.
If you close your eyes and someone sucks you,do you think you will know if is a woman or man?(without head hair of course).
Only depend of the situation

remeedella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Coming from someone who seemingly attracts both sexes knowing I have friends who are gay and absolutely adored by seriously hot girls... They actually make them super Jealous. These guys have pronounced how much they want me but are smart enough to respect my honest answer as I respect their choices.

With that being said. Much like tammpepe said.. if I couldn't give a shit about a gay guy. I understand the difference between a good looking or hot guy but I know I don't attract to them or think about them at all in a sexual or non sexual way. That is the definition of straight. I really don't get you gays.

There are bi sexual lesbians but would a straight guy ever get or become accepted by an absolute lesbian? Probably not.

If I see another post saying "100% straight " and on the next sentence says... "Any guys wanna chat?" I'm going to fukn shoot someone. I mean.. are you all gdamn retarded? I don't get it. I especially don't get the people who absolutely willingly will not admit to being a guy a gay or a trans and admit to themselves or me they are a girl repeatedly . They won't hold back. That's a very sick and mental mentality as well and should be a better reason to go to jail than pot.

Done.

D

deleted1046538

a straight man wouldnt
What a load of self assured horse shit. No man is at all gay whatsoever unless they have had or just desire a dick in their mouth and or ass, period... human beings are mammals and are driven to engage each other in physical congress of all manner. The hard boundaries set lines and limits to be passed resulting in a deep fundamental definition casting individuals very being into categories n shot is a false system of delusional order based on ideas of morality and ethical standards not natural but completely manufactured by enslavement to imaginary feelings and biases. Much of this human beings take construct around religion and the coaersed logic developed in order to legitimize obedience to fictional deities. Society ardently and subconsciously enforces this artifice of thought and behavior upon all members of the whole from birth until death. It's not completely a bad practice in general. I support the notion that it's a necessary system of restraint that hard wires a failsafe system of a sort preventing total reversion of human existence back into its state of wild anarchism from which state barbarism was a very advanced evolution evolution of civil interaction. It just needs to be kept in a certain perspective. All of these superior straight men that would just never... blah blah blah, are merely confusing a personal distaste if one will for being a naturally inherent human moral code that it' simply isn't. Very much comparable to the common found individual dislike of say a flavor such as licorice. (A flavor derived from the spice Annice). Another idealological comparison say is, the repulsion some persons have towards feet . I'm absolutely disgusted by feet all the way to the pit of my stomach. It's just preference that is based on individual taste. Not a Devine inherent superiority of any nature.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

if anyone could get away with getting a blow job, I personally think they wouldn't care who did it! Man or women and I don't think everyone who gets a nosh of a man is gay, just loves getting a nosh!

Reactions: deleted1046538