Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

had my share of soggy biscuits with friends in college, everyone must have enjoyed if they kept cumming back to our jerkoff parties

I would say giving a blow job would be a lot more appetizing that eating the biscuit.

It might be eye opening to learn what guys have been up in the past.
People were playing around a long time before they could be as open as they are today.

Reactions: kurt bishop and N68

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my classic posts...
novice_btm said:
There are several truths of LPSG, and this thread is one that is in the top three, in no particular order.

- Any thread that asks "How old were you when...", or "When was your first...", will always end up being closed down, because someone ALWAYS posts content involving a minor (against the Terms and Rules).
- The question of "Who gives better head, men or women?" will never be definitively answered, no matter how many threads there are about it, or how many ways you rephrase it.
- Any thread that hints at "Do straight men ever...", will devolve into a bilious discussion of labels, and typically will draw in the same cast of opponents like neodymium magnets, and the thread will go on for days of senseless textual screaming.

There are more, but these are definitely the top three.

fucking%20funny%20lol.gif
I was just about to quote what I found to be profound commentary from this thread AND rehash another on your list.

But I am so glad I read this. @novice_btm, thanks for the heads up.

Speaking only for myself, If I experienced a new event that tends to be sexually laced, I always search to see if it's been brought up as a topic to see who's had the same experience.

Or recently because I'm so intrigued how some aspects of human sexuality has evolved, I bring out those topics a lot for discussion.

I think this could be a guide of what can encapsulate a lot of unnecessary back and forth in conversation. At the end of the day, we'll all have our inherent set of beliefs and go to out perspective tables.

Although I do like combing though some of the commentaries of posters who have been here longer than me and see how aspects of their view points have changed, them coming into themselves, and changing up certain parts of their insight into their own sexuality.

I need to consider this my own tutorial..

Harry Bogel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A straight guy's willingness to get his dick sucked by a gay guy is largely a function of age, education and geographic location. Younger straight guys who grew up in metro areas really don't seem to give a shit who gets them off if they're horny enough. A smart guy secure with his gender orientation knows that getting his cock sucked doesn't make him gay, it gets him off. (Although it could scar him for life since he'll probably never find a woman who can give him a blow job with the same intensity.)

IMHO getting a BJ from a guy actually reinforces your masculinity. You can dominate other guys in sports--particularly contact and combative sports--but to dominate and control another guy with your manhood is probably the epitome of maleness.
I submit to you that the exact opposite is true! It’s the guy GIVING oral that is in the dominant position ! He decides on the intensity of the experience, he is the one that holds the receiver’s most prize possession in his mouth, he controls if and when the orgasm occurs,he determines whether the receiver will actually have his semen swallowed .

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread: "There's no such thing as totally straight. They're lying to themselves. However, there is such a thing as totally gay."

My personal response: "Human beings, if anything, are born bisexual. We are born as closely aligned to a 'blank slate' as possible to maximize an abiulity to adapt to any social structure. And sexuality is a part of that structure. The gay/straight binary was invented to suit it's needs. So I personally believe that BOTH 100% straight AND 100% gay are...symbolic ideas rather than concrete realities.Nothing more than pure theory and silly talk. The core philosophy of the idea lakcs any level of praxis imho."

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
My personal response: "Human beings, if anything, are born bisexual. We are born as closely aligned to a 'blank slate' as possible to maximize an abiulity to adapt to any social structure. And sexuality is a part of that structure. The gay/straight binary was invented to suit it's needs. So I personally believe that BOTH 100% straight AND 100% gay are...symbolic ideas rather than concrete realities.Nothing more than pure theory and silly talk. The core philosophy of the idea lakcs any level of praxis imho."

So true! The blank slate comment is very buddhist-sounding: what you are at the core of your mind before the defilements of illusions, ignorance and culture. When you're in a higher state of consciousness, you're attuned to the true nature of human sexuality. That's to say that labels are just social constructs. Do they really exist outside of culture?

Are you only what your culture defines you as?

Are we more than our thoughts? Do we let our thoughts define us?

So, what is pure and authentic sexuality? How can we see our authentic and pure sexual selves void of cultural realities? Can you really enjoy your sexuality if you operate only in a realm of what you think sexuality should be according some set of cultural norms?

Reactions: notN2pussy

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So true! The blank slate comment is very buddhist-sounding: what you are at the core of your mind before the defilements of illusions, ignorance and culture. When you're in a higher state of consciousness, you're attuned to the true nature of human sexuality. That's to say that labels are just social constructs. Do they really exist outside of culture?

Are you only what your culture defines you as?

Are we more than our thoughts? Do we let our thoughts define us?

So, what is pure and authentic sexuality? How can we see our authentic and pure sexual selves void of cultural realities? Can you really enjoy your sexuality if you operate only in a realm of what you think sexuality should be according some set of cultural norms?

I dislike it when people use "only social constructs" as such a dismissive argument. My point is that human nature itself is maleable because we are reflections of our ultimate social construct, which we call society. Not to say that social constructs are bad or good, but necessary. Social construct = neutral term. Culture and social structure is the essence of what it means to be human, and the many various constructs that class society creates (like sexuality and gender) are a part of it.

But if human beings are defined by culture and social structure, then the core of human nature is to be able to create something out of nothing. To be adaptable on a psychological and sociological level. Meaning any one person's sense of self as an individual and as member of a group is initially defined by social constructs, yet not need be constrained by them. As being a member of any one group is a choice, so too are the social constructs we may or may not abide by.

It doesn't matter whether any one person is gay, straight or something else entirely. It's about as relevant as whether a guy prefers to piss at a urinal or while sitting on a toilet. What matters is how well the social structures we create/live in function. And as such, the question of whether or not "gay" or "straight" is a part of reality or only a part of "our" reality is quite immaterial. Sexuality boils down to the experiences you accrue over time, and the choices you've made in those experiences. The intimate relations you've built and learned from. The strength of your most loving relationships. And whether these labels are a crucial part of any of that is optional, and could be anyone's guess.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh ffs. Some men who identify as straight do, some don't, some would, some wouldn't. Let's leave these threads behind, they can really get too much.

And the thread is ten fucking years old. The English speaking world was still vaguely sane back then...

Reactions: BIGBULL29

the question of whether or not "gay" or "straight" is a part of reality or only a part of "our" reality is quite immaterial.
Some interesting thought here, but somehow I see a conflict.

Today’s social contracts seem quite real to me. And labels, however derived (real, imagined or draconian), can be a real problem to deal with in the actual here and now.

handoff.jpg

Reactions: BIGBULL29

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some interesting thought here, but somehow I see a conflict.

Today’s social contracts seem quite real to me. And labels, however derived (real, imagined or draconian), can be a real problem to deal with in the actual here and now.

View attachment 1091971

That's just it though. Social constructs ARE real, within their respective social structures. But that doesn't mean they define human nature specifically. The power of the human being is in the ability to adapt to any social environment through culture. So the gay/straight binary helps society function, which in turn contributes to our survival...It is a part of our culture.

But that doesn't mean you have to play by the rules, nor does it mean that all humans are gay or straight. What I'm saying is that these labels are a CULTURAL phenomenon as opposed to a psychological one. Sexuality is more complex on an individual level then a cultural approach on the scale we see today could ever possibly take right now.