Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Labels? The title of this thread uses a label. What's "typical" is, that as I already pointed out, the use of the straight label seems perfectly fine when describing guys you want to have sex with. This forum is lousy with this theme...the *straight* guy and whether he wants head, gives head, takes it or gives it up the ass. THAT label is fine. So why is the possibility of this guy being bisexual suddenly a "label" and "typical"? What's the problem?
Another thing: validation (or echo chamber) as a defense is pretty weak. This is the fucking internet. Are you living under a rock? Can't tell if you're a dusty old man or young and stupid.

Yeah I don't really see it as gay or straight or any sexual identity. Its more like the old Romans. You're just sexual. What ever gets yours rocks off. Making lines just makes thing too complicated. Just be sexual. If you let another man blow you. You enjoy it if not you don't. Its just sexual

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Another thing: validation (or echo chamber) as a defense is pretty weak. This is the fucking internet. Are you living under a rock? Can't tell if you're a dusty old man or young and stupid.
So many words. So much hate with nothing to back it. You can't explain the obvious contradiction of full acceptance of a label when it works for one narrative (gays seeking "straight guys") but not any other (acceptance that guys who do mm sex on the regular are probably bi).

What's the problem? Is bisexuality a bad thing?

Reactions: MisterB and 693987

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah I don't really see it as gay or straight or any sexual identity.

Then why is the thread title here, and in so many similar threads, about the Straight Guy? And this is never attacked for its use of a "label"? The claws only come out when someone dares utter the B-word.

Reactions: MisterB and 693987

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Then why is the thread title here, and in so many similar threads, about the Straight Guy? And this is never attacked for its use of a "label"? The claws only come out when someone dares utter the B-word.
so far that i've seen here people are way more defensive of the S-word than offended by the B-word

in the randomest post u say str8 man and the same group shows up sayin whatever isn't straight and whoever u r talkin about is at least bi but really gay

Reactions: hunghorse30

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
so far that i've seen here people are way more defensive of the S-word than offended by the B-word

in the randomest post u say str8 man and the same group shows up sayin whatever isn't straight and whoever u r talkin about is at least bi but really gay

Oh yes, the "defending straight purity" meme. People can be defensive of anything they value, for whatever reason they wish. You can claim one happens more often, I can claim you're wrong.

But your contention still doesn't answer why nobody is crying "bad labels!" when 'straight' is the label applied to guys who are into mm sex. Given how consistent this is, surely there must be a valid reason.

Reactions: 693987

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you are just focusing on labels. No one is hating on bi straight or gay / all in between. The issue is high jacking a post and making about something else. Which seems to be your mo. As someone mentioned before it's just sex

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those guys might be happily married. They might be experimenting because they're confused or they might be finally coming to terms with their bisexuality. But if they have persistent attraction....romantic or sexual...to both women and men, then they are probably bi, not straight. Is "bi" a bad word?

Regarding lifestyle, sucking dick and assfucking guys is not "the straight lifestyle".

You are very possessive of sexual labels overall, regardless of which one you're specifically referencing. Are you the type that dislikes having your peas and carrots mix on your dinner plate?? You need very clear & distinct boundaries??

Then chew on this (haha, pun). You shouldn't confuse different parts of a person's sexuality with each other. There's the record books (the actual sex you have), the sociological portion (i.e., the label you express to people, the conversations you have, the communities you loiter), and the psychological portion (the labels you most closely identify with, the sexual fantasies you have, you inner most thoughts and feelings about sexuality and sex).

So let's do a case analysis. There's this guy, let's call him John Smith. His record books; he's happily married to a woman he loves...let's say 15 years now, so he's 40 years old. And they have regular sex. But his wife is not as attractive as she once was, and he had a few GAY bj's (UH-OH) in college. So he figures, why not?? It'd be easier than girls. So John Smith goes on the DL every couple of months. Sometimes he has a friends with benefits...they'll fuck in the woods against a tree, a fucking tree hugger, gee wiz! But it never really lasts as he's just horny and doesn't want the strings. So maybe his record books would be labelled bisexual & heteroromantic.

Sociological portion. John Smith works in an office setting where his hetero-normative co-workers just assume he's straight--big shocker there. And the few times it comes up, he joins "the straight team"...a gay guy might reference the group he's in when making a straight person joke let's say. But the subject doesn't really come up that much because most of the guys and gals he knows are also married. But if it doesn't, he just says he's straight without really thinking about it much, just like most of the others. So the guys talk about hot girls sometimes, and he enjoys it and joins in. But he never talks about hot guys, or hot gay sex, and whenever it comes up, he gets antsy and nervous cause HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!! None of "the guys" do, it's just too weird for them. So let's say this section would be labelled cautiously straight.

Now the psychological portion. He does hook up with guys, so John Smith probably thinks about it from time to time. But who knows how far he actually goes...he does love his wife after all, but that relationship doesn't "excite him" anymore, and he doesn't want to admit to himself that he's not a young buck anymore. So he wants to break the rules and feel like he's a big shit again. So sometimes he only wants a blow job, but other times he wants to fuck a tight hole. BECAUSE THAT'S SO WRONG. I imagine he likes to think about it before he wants it, when he's searching for a guy on the DL. But not the rest of the time, he would hate to be thinking about it on shift in front of the guys, THAT'D BE SO AWKWARD. And definitely not in front of the wife, it might give him away. He likes fucking her in pussy anyway, and he really loves her so that's not really a problem. Plus, he doesn't like to think about it cause it makes him nervous, obviously. He doesn't want a divorce, he's built a life with this woman. It really only comes up when he's horny and the wife isn't available...she's too tired tonight or she's on a business trip. Her libido is on the way out now too, while his is still strong. Maybe, in those times, he'll flip a guy on his back and pretend the anus he's fucking is actually a young pussy. So let's say this section would be, like the first one, bisexual and heteroromantic.

So, wise guy, is he straight, bisexual, or gay?? But what's more is, WHO GIVES A SHIT?!?! What any business is it of yours to know what John Smith's "true" sexual orientation is?? I suppose it might also completely shock you that maybe, JUST maybe, a person's sense of self might be a LITTLE more complicated than a simple one-word answer could effectively communicate. And that maybe expecting a person to be able to happily summarize their sense of self into one word just because that's what you want from them (the ONLY thing you want from them) might be a tad arrogant and pretentious of you. Nobody owes you ANYTHING bub, and that includes a sexual label (which doesn't even belong to you) that you can be happy living with.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh yes, the "defending straight purity" meme. People can be defensive of anything they value, for whatever reason they wish. You can claim one happens more often, I can claim you're wrong.

But your contention still doesn't answer why nobody is crying "bad labels!" when 'straight' is the label applied to guys who are into mm sex. Given how consistent this is, surely there must be a valid reason.
i think it's the opposite or the same but worded differently. i see guys saying the "straight" label is good but everyone's definition is bad. where "straight" doesn't allow for the slightest curiosity or questioning. u can have absolute faith but still question your beliefs and why u believe them from time to time. but here the "straight" label iis good and doesnt have any room for that

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I haven't hijacked the thread. It's 3,000+ posts, and this issue is not new to the thread, nor to the theme of the thread. I certainly am not the first to question the hypocrisy.

For those who claim that I'm fixated on labels, read my posts in this thread from earlier in 2018. Note that I don't respond to this site's straight/gay percentage LABEL.

If it's all "just sex" and you really believe that, and labels are unnecessary and you really believe that, then walk your talk and stop using them. Don't ask what a straight guy will do with other guys. Remove the straight/gay percentage LABEL from your site identity. Stop participating in the forums that label and regulate which members can post based upon orientation label.

Reactions: 693987 and Smaccoms

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You are very possessive of sexual labels overall, regardless of which one you're specifically referencing. Are you the type that dislikes having your peas and carrots mix on your dinner plate?? You need very clear & distinct boundaries??

Then chew on this (haha, pun). You shouldn't confuse different parts of a person's sexuality with each other. There's the record books (the actual sex you have), the sociological portion (i.e., the label you express to people, the conversations you have, the communities you loiter), and the psychological portion (the labels you most closely identify with, the sexual fantasies you have, you inner most thoughts and feelings about sexuality and sex).

So let's do a case analysis. There's this guy, let's call him John Smith. His record books; he's happily married to a woman he loves...let's say 15 years now, so he's 40 years old. And they have regular sex. But his wife is not as attractive as she once was, and he had a few GAY bj's (UH-OH) in college. So he figures, why not?? It'd be easier than girls. So John Smith goes on the DL every couple of months. Sometimes he has a friends with benefits...they'll fuck in the woods against a tree, a fucking tree hugger, gee wiz! But it never really lasts as he's just horny and doesn't want the strings. So maybe his record books would be labelled bisexual & heteroromantic.

Sociological portion. John Smith works in an office setting where his hetero-normative co-workers just assume he's straight--big shocker there. And the few times it comes up, he joins "the straight team"...a gay guy might reference the group he's in when making a straight person joke let's say. But the subject doesn't really come up that much because most of the guys and gals he knows are also married. But if it doesn't, he just says he's straight without really thinking about it much, just like most of the others. So the guys talk about hot girls sometimes, and he enjoys it and joins in. But he never talks about hot guys, or hot gay sex, and whenever it comes up, he gets antsy and nervous cause HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!! None of "the guys" do, it's just too weird for them. So let's say this section would be labelled cautiously straight.

Now the psychological portion. He does hook up with guys, so John Smith probably thinks about it from time to time. But who knows how far he actually goes...he does love his wife after all, but that relationship doesn't "excite him" anymore, and he doesn't want to admit to himself that he's not a young buck anymore. So he wants to break the rules and feel like he's a big shit again. So sometimes he only wants a blow job, but other times he wants to fuck a tight hole. BECAUSE THAT'S SO WRONG. I imagine he likes to think about it before he wants it, when he's searching for a guy on the DL. But not the rest of the time, he would hate to be thinking about it on shift in front of the guys, THAT'D BE SO AWKWARD. And definitely not in front of the wife, it might give him away. He likes fucking her in pussy anyway, and he really loves her so that's not really a problem. Plus, he doesn't like to think about it cause it makes him nervous, obviously. He doesn't want a divorce, he's built a life with this woman. It really only comes up when he's horny and the wife isn't available...she's too tired tonight or she's on a business trip. Her libido is on the way out now too, while his is still strong. Maybe, in those times, he'll flip a guy on his back and pretend the anus he's fucking is actually a young pussy. So let's say this section would be, like the first one, bisexual and heteroromantic.

So, wise guy, is he straight, bisexual, or gay?? But what's more is, WHO GIVES A SHIT?!?! What any business is it of yours to know what John Smith's "true" sexual orientation is?? I suppose it might also completely shock you that maybe, JUST maybe, a person's sense of self might be a LITTLE more complicated than a simple one-word answer could effectively communicate. And that maybe expecting a person to be able to happily summarize their sense of self into one word just because that's what you want from them (the ONLY thing you want from them) might be a tad arrogant and pretentious of you. Nobody owes you ANYTHING bub, and that includes a sexual label (which doesn't even belong to you) that you can be happy living with.

First: why are you being personally insulting/antagonistic to me? ("Bub", "wise guy") or assuming I feel anyone "owes" me anything? I haven't insulted anyone, so why are you bringing that? I ask a general question, state some disagreement with what I see, and you and several others attempt to make this about me...using labels.

And that's the problem...either use labels or don't. Appropriating them and then attacking someone when your definition conflicts with theirs doesn't further communication. That's all "labels" are...linguistic communication. If you want people to stop using labels, then stop using them completely, not just when it's convenient for you.

I see a conflict. So do others. You and still others don't agree. That's fine. I have the answer, and am satisfied. Thanks.

Reactions: Tresder

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being omnisexual, or not being defined by gender in terms of intimacy is how I look at encounters with like minded people. However to answer the original question, yes, I have sucked many seemingly straight guys cocks and they loved it.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't hijacked the thread. It's 3,000+ posts, and this issue is not new to the thread, nor to the theme of the thread. I certainly am not the first to question the hypocrisy.

For those who claim that I'm fixated on labels, read my posts in this thread from earlier in 2018. Note that I don't respond to this site's straight/gay percentage LABEL.

If it's all "just sex" and you really believe that, and labels are unnecessary and you really believe that, then walk your talk and stop using them. Don't ask what a straight guy will do with other guys. Remove the straight/gay percentage LABEL from your site identity. Stop participating in the forums that label and regulate which members can post based upon orientation label.
You sound triggered.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First: why are you being personally insulting/antagonistic to me? ("Bub", "wise guy") or assuming I feel anyone "owes" me anything? I haven't insulted anyone, so why are you bringing that? I ask a general question, state some disagreement with what I see, and you and several others attempt to make this about me...using labels.

And that's the problem...either use labels or don't. Appropriating them and then attacking someone when your definition conflicts with theirs doesn't further communication. That's all "labels" are...linguistic communication. If you want people to stop using labels, then stop using them completely, not just when it's convenient for you.

I see a conflict. So do others. You and still others don't agree. That's fine. I have the answer, and am satisfied. Thanks.

First off, just for the record, I rescinded my use of the site's identity percentage thing for a very long time now, and spent a long time on my tagline in order to summarize my view on sexuality as perfectly/wholly as I could muster. As a general rule of thumb, I tell people I'm bisexual in order to satisfy their curiosity about who I am and what I'm all about (sociological portion), but in my head (& among those whom actually care about me) I prefer the terms pansexual and demisexual (psychological portion). I love having sex with men, transmen, and women, but romantically I'm just with men, which means bisexual (multisexual??) but homoromantic (record books).

So I know who I am & the labels I prefer for the different parts of my life. This subject in general does not trigger me and I know whom it is I want to enter relationships with, and how much intimacy I want from those relationships.

What I am triggered by is you being so insistent on wanting other people to fit their labels to your definition. After all, you're the one that cannot seem to accept the fact that a simple line cannot be drawn between bisexual and straight. You cannot accept the fact that people are not so simple to the point where they can neatly fit into the sexuality spectrum our species has worked so hard on developing to this point. And that just sucks, because I believe such a viewpoint is severely restrictive in the real world.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
facts that i do have in my pm box no matter what label you want to put on them str8. bi. in denial. closeted.
guy1 is only friends and follows other men. only belongs to groups about dicks and men who like dicks and men being naked with other men then loses it when i compliment his pics when he tells me his profile says he's 100% straight

almost same
guy2 hits on me with a sex offer but we switch to smalltalk. week later i pick chat back up and say something that answers his 1st hit on me. he tells me that i should learn to read and look at his 100% str on his profile and he has no intrest in chatting with dudes. i don't answer but want to say YOU should learn to read and go back to when YOU hit on me in the 1st msg because i wuldve never even known who u are until ur offer showed up in my box

when str8 men say to read their label i gotta ask why bother when the same men arent acting 100% behind the 100% shield

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
facts that i do have in my pm box no matter what label you want to put on them str8. bi. in denial. closeted.
guy1 is only friends and follows other men. only belongs to groups about dicks and men who like dicks and men being naked with other men then loses it when i compliment his pics when he tells me his profile says he's 100% straight

almost same
guy2 hits on me with a sex offer but we switch to smalltalk. week later i pick chat back up and say something that answers his 1st hit on me. he tells me that i should learn to read and look at his 100% str on his profile and he has no intrest in chatting with dudes. i don't answer but want to say YOU should learn to read and go back to when YOU hit on me in the 1st msg because i wuldve never even known who u are until ur offer showed up in my box

when str8 men say to read their label i gotta ask why bother when the same men arent acting 100% behind the 100% shield

You sound very frustrated. You shouldn't let the ingenuine and/or indecisive aspects of other's identities confuse you.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You sound very frustrated. You shouldn't let the ingenuine and/or indecisive aspects of other's identities confuse you.
my only frustration is others hostily takin their confusion out on me when theyre sending out clear signals, followed by the str8 defenders asking what people dont get about the label 100%

JimmyBurke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So basically another thread where gay and bisexual guys are telling straight guys what they have to do? Or a bunch of gay guys who don't know what the term straight means. If a male is straight then he doesn't have any sexual contact with men. There is no acting straight. You are either straight by your actions, gay by your actions, or bisexual by your actions. So if a man is sucking a dick or letting another man suck his dick then he isn't straight. Deal with it.

So basically another thread where gay and bisexual guys are telling straight guys what they have to do? Or a bunch of gay guys who don't know what the term straight means. If a male is straight then he doesn't have any sexual contact with men. There is no acting straight. You are either straight by your actions, gay by your actions, or bisexual by your actions. So if a man is sucking a dick or letting another man suck his dick then he isn't straight. Deal with it.
Lol, he'll be back.

Reactions: ViewingPleasure

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol banned! It's not that way at all - litterally have had straight guys force themselves on me then claim I started it and that I'm the faggot. I never force someone to come to terms with their identity. That's stupid. I don't sit a give myself lashing for lusting after someone. That seems self hurtful. It's homophobic when a guy does that mix signal shit. If I guy let's me blow him and is just wanting release - I beileve him when he says," I'm straight". I honestly don't give a f as long as I get to suck it. Do I hold it over his head and call him gay/bi? No. That's his progagtive.

Here let's put this to bed and add to the label on here to questionable straight men. Bro jobs for all or not if that's your preference lol.