Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you ever jack off? If so, I am betting your hand is a male hand. By your logic you are gay.

Better change your percentages on here!
]

what an absolutely idiotic post
there really is no reasoning with most of the members on here
they have an agenda and they dont listen to reason

MemphisMan45

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
]

what an absolutely idiotic post
there really is no reasoning with most of the members on here
they have an agenda and they dont listen to reason

I have no agenda on here. I think labels are stupid. And Kinsey taught us very few people are 100 percent straight or gay. It's a sliding scale and most people are a short distance from one end or the other.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You just described yourself, at least in this thread.

look at you, so angry, for what?

you gave up on debating the topic at hand, and resorted to personal insults in your last few posts

you are a pathetic man, stop being so sensitive everytime someone doesnt agree with you, thats a shit way to live your life.. express yourself like a semi-intelligent person can, stop being an idiot and stomping your feet because i dont agree with your lack of reasoning

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'Gay' pertains to sexual relations between a man and woman. If a person has sexual relations (e.g., a blowjob) with a person of the same sex, then he is straight.

I am glad I could clear that up for the OP.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is good that your b/f is as open to you as he is. But I think you need to sit down with him and talk to him about your concerns. Say exactly what you said here. Ask him, if he would like to have a threeway with a bi-sexual man? Or maybe just talk to him about going to counciling with you. Or if he would be open to that? you need to know that there isn't going to be any surprises down the road.

i have a question though i know im reading all these comments but i need advice on this whole thing im a female so my boyfriend he got head from a guy he met off craigslist while we were broken up and i had no idea he had any interest in men. and then while we were dating he put a post up to get fucked or get a bj from a guy but he says hes not attracted to guys should i be worried that he is serectly gay and doesnt wanna come out. ihe tells me not to worry that hes not gay and he doesnt liek hooking up with guys but after the facct he still posted another ad to do stuff with a guy? should i be worried or is it just something some guys go through where they want to expierment but really arent gay in any sort of way. i just dont want to marry him and then 5 years down the road he leaves me for a guy?

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as much as bisexual/gay men like to debate this topic
there is absolutely no possible way, by definition, that a man letting an other man suck his dick , can be considered 100% straight. that is called bisexual. you are letting a man put your penis inside his mouth, that clearly means you are interested in the same sex, i cant understand how this topic gets debated so much.. its pretty black and white..
girl sucking guys dick - guy is straight
guy sucking guys dick - guy is bi (at the least)
not rocket science

I posted the same thing, I think the guys that are saying theyre straight ( but get bj's frome men ) are trying to find a loophole and circumvent the label of Gay or bi..

BY Freakin definition, plain and simple you are no longer straight.. no way around it, stop playing yourselves Jeez..

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted the same thing, I think the guys that are saying theyre straight ( but get bj's frome men ) are trying to find a loophole and circumvent the label of Gay or bi..

BY Freakin definition, plain and simple you are no longer straight.. no way around it, stop playing yourselves Jeez..

I think it has more to do with internal homophobia than anything else. They want so bad to satisfy their urges, but avoid having to be part of the despised minority. I mean, you can call a triangle a square all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a triangle, and not a square.

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it has more to do with internal homophobia than anything else. They want so bad to satisfy their urges, but avoid having to be part of the despised minority. I mean, you can call a triangle a square all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a triangle, and not a square.

The private sexual behavior of consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes, hotel rooms, or truck sleepers is their own personal business, and it gives no third parties the right to hang any labels on them.

The Constitution of these United States give me the right of freedom of association. I have seen "gay" pride marches on television, and I choose not to associate myself with the people I saw participating in that. I have looked at a website called Data Lounge, and another called Perez Hilton, and another called Blogactive. I choose not to be associated with the values and behaviors of those who are part of the "gay" socio-political movement.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The private sexual behavior of consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes, hotel rooms, or truck sleepers is their own personal business, and it gives no third parties the right to hang any labels on them.

The Constitution of these United States give me the right of freedom of association. I have seen "gay" pride marches on television, and I choose not to associate myself with the people I saw participating in that. I have looked at a website called Data Lounge, and another called Perez Hilton, and another called Blogactive. I choose not to be associated with the values and behaviors of those who are part of the "gay" socio-political movement.

cool story, but wtf are you talking about .. ?

a guy who hooks up with guys,and girls, is bi
a guy who hooks up with girls only, is straight
a guy who hooks up with guys only, is gay

those are the definitions of the words... stop the nonsense ..

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cool story, but wtf are you talking about .. ?

a guy who hooks up with guys,and girls, is bi
a guy who hooks up with girls only, is straight
a guy who hooks up with guys only, is gay

those are the definitions of the words... stop the nonsense ..

You can wear whatever label you want to hang on yourself, but I choose to just be a man.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Again, calling a triangle a square does NOT make it a square: it is STILL a triangle! And actually, as per the Constitution of the United States- I do get to hang a "label" on you. And I think it's fantastic that you are not into gay pride marches or perez hilton(FWIW, I hate perez). I love the marches- those are the kinds of people who fought and bled for YOUR right to sneer at them self righteously while at the same time having no fear that you will be thrown in prison and your life ruined because you fuck (or get fucked) by another dude! So, sneer at the "movement" all you want- they are sure doing a hell of a lot more for your rights than you are, apparently. What I don't think you are comprehending is that there are many many facets to the "gay scene."

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What I find interesting is why 100% straight or (insert#)% straight men are part of a forum that openly and actively displays other men's junk. I think as someone aptly put it, I think were all just sexual and that if there weren't such a negative stigma associated with M2M intimacy, more would do it. And yet, if two chicks get it on, they're not labeled dykes or lesbians. They're hot! Labels are useless except to convince people of the lie you want people to believe about you publicly. I think we ALL have our "secrets" and labels typically do a decent job of masking them. I see myself as truly Bi (in that I am attracted to both) but I find neither str8 or gay people accept that. Society dictates sexuality under the "pick a team and play" rule, which works for most. However, admitting being attracted to guys and enjoying sex with them, gets me a pass up until I admit that I have no desire to have anal sex (with a guy or girl for that matter). However, when I think of fucking, I think of women.

That being said, its impossible to label myself gay or straight. Im just sexual. And as this forum shows, there are folks on both ends of the scale and (hopefully) some in the middle.

Thanks for an amazing post and for the honest comments. Including those I don't necessarily agree with. Im a firm believer that everyone's opinion counts for something.

Last edited:

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You can wear whatever label you want to hang on yourself, but I choose to just be a man.

"man" is your gender
"bisexual" is your sexual orientation

thats like asking someone how tall they are they tell you 200 pounds.. stop the nonsense.. youre being stubborn and stupid

Kevly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
just A Question For The Straight Men......will Totally Straight Men Allow Another Man To Perform Oral Sex On Them?

Is this REALLY where we're at with this topic? I mean, Seriously. Straight Dudes always have and always WILL get their dick sucked on occasion by another Dude. Get over it (and your feigned indignation/homphobia). Seriously, People...:confused:

I have given many stright men blow jobs...some of them are a bit un easy about it but they enjoy being sucked off. not one has ever wenbt away without shooting his load. its hot to blow a stright guy...alot of stright guys will take the invitation.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
How about rephrasing the question....will a man let a man give him a blow job? I don't believe in generalizations, but I do think that many men will fuck or let anyone suck them off. I am not saying every man, but many will. We are sexual beings and will do what it takes to get off sometimes. On the other hand, there are many men who are selective and won't engage in this type of behavior. Neither is wrong or right, gay or straight...we are men.