Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by smooth923, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Lots of discussion about so little. Yes, a man who gets a blowjob from another man is engaging in homosexual activity. Think of it this way:
    Hey...I'm gettin a blow job from another man! Woo hoo! I can smell his manly phermones, feel his manly grip, hear his manly grunting, and his manly beard-stubble is rubbing the inside of my thighs.
    This is homosexual activity. Make no mistake about it.
    There is nothing wrong with healthy sexual interactions between consenting adults.

2. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly. So why do so many go through such great lengths and contortions so that they dont get identified either as gay, bisexual, or engaging in homosexual activities? :confused:

3. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have to say, I've lived in both worlds of straight and gay sex acts. Briefly I started out as gay, for circumstances I won't go into(it takes too long) I became straight for 40 yrs and 3 marriage later, then two yrs ago I realized I was gay. If you consider yourself straight and you have sex with other men, even if you do not reciprocate, still means you are very open to it, and therefore are bisexual. No way to sugar coat it. Because you're only fooling yourself. To insist you're straight, is just plain silly. sure... labels define us, but for the time being, there isn't a label for just being sexual to both sides of the equation. You are who you have sex with. And you need to come to terms with it and be the adult.

#383 AtomicMouse1950, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  4. motorcityboy

motorcityboy Active Member

Albums:
  5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I laughed

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge

7. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Wow. That's a dumb answer... no other way to describe it. I have no agenda whatsoever, but a guy getting blown by another guy is not like akin to blowing another guy or having sex with another guy.

I would agree that it's a homosexual act, but to say that any man who gets blown by another man is necessarily "bi" or gay is stupid. He may have just got blown by another man, and the rest of his 60 years of life he's fucking super models. Stupid answer. Stupid as stupid can be. Dumb. Did I say stupid?

8. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

umm, no that isn't true

it has nothing to do with homophobia, you can't call yourself a heterosexual when you engage in homosexual acts, its just that simple, they are either bisexual (if they also have sex with women) or just homosexual if they only have sex with men

9. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

just a heads up, they weren't straight, they were just in the closet or bisexual

10. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    all i took away from this thread is that there a bunch of gay/bi guys out there afraid to own up to a term that defines their actions..craziness
    straight men dont hook up with other men, its fuckin easy stuff guys... christ

11. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Yeah, we get it. You're just repeating yourself at this point. :rolleyes:

12. trkr4ckskr

trkr4ckskr Member

For the record, I neither fuck nor get fucked by another man. I like to get sucked off and I like to rub hard dicks together to get off. I understand that the "gay" movement has made life easier for those who live in the "gay" communities in the big cities, but the aspects of it based on bogus doctrines has made life for people like me more difficult. Just look at the anger demonstrated here toward mostly non-gay men who enjoy discreet blowjobs while living ordinary everyday lives with our wives and children. All the yelling and screaming that you have to be "gay" to let another man touch you. In my neck of the woods, just yesterday (Saturday) an asshole "outed" one of the reporters at the tv station down the road. He posted a link on a newsblog to the man's profile on adam, apparently angry because he was looking for someone to play with and had not done any coming out and he did on-air reporting without wearing a "gay" label. The man will probably lose his job because things are just not the same out here in the sticks as in the big cities. Years ago, I spent a month every year in the Houston area, hauling grain from the fields out to the SW of the city into the grain elevators on the ship channel. My wife and children were not there with me, so I went to gay bars in the Montrose, to meet men to suck me off, and I got to know a little about the "gay" movement and the way they teach these doctrines about if you like for a man to suck you off, the rest of your life with you wife and children is just a hoax and you have some sort of obligation is come out and be "gay". I have had "gays" to get angry and try to contact my family or my employers or co-workers to try destroy my life, or to put it into the "gay" terminology, "to force me to face who I really am and come out". FWIW, my wife knows about my extra-marital activites, but my children and grandchildren do not and shall never know. My wife is a school teacher in a small rural Arkansas school district and her father and brother are local ministers. While she does not like to give head, and says get it elsewhere, she demands that I be discreet.

#392 trkr4ckskr, Jul 24, 2011
  13. MemphisMan45

MemphisMan45 New Member

Albums:
    These labels are meaningless artificial constructs. I love pussy. I do enjoy the occasional cock. If I had to choose to live the rest of my life only having sex with women, or men, I would choose women. Thankfully, I don't have to choose.

I had a salad for lunch today. That doesn't make me a vegetarian.

Sex is not an either/or iron clad proposition. I don't care how 100 percent straight you think you are, I defy you to avoid getting hard and getting off if a talented male cocksucker goes to work on you. Whether or not you actively seek that or prefer that probably is says more about your sexual orientation than anything else.

The fact that some people feel compelled to draw lines in the sand and stake out absolute positions says more about our hang-ups and prejudices that it does about human sexuality.

Once again, in my opinion, these labels serve little purpose, and I really don't see the point in debating them. It's like how many fairies (no pun intended) can dance on the head of a pin.

Or let me try one more analogy.

I have been voting in the U.S. since about 1980. I have never voted for a single Republican. So by most people's standards I am a Democrat. But what if I voted for one Republican back in 1994? Does that magically transform me into a Republican? Or an independent (bi-sexual)?

Trying to construct ironclad rules about party affiliation makes about as much sense as trying to make hard and fast rules about sexual orientation.

#393 MemphisMan45, Jul 24, 2011
  14. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not even going to dignify this with a detailed response. The fact that you are blaming the gays for your bigotry problems in the South is outrageous.

15. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely correct. But it also precludes you from labeling yourself as a strict carnivore, as you indulge in non meats every once in awhile.

16. MemphisMan45

MemphisMan45 New Member

Albums:
    There is a kernel of truth to what he is saying though. People who adamantly maintain that they are 100 percent gay, or 100 percent straight, dismiss those who claim a position other than one of those extremes. You see it over and over again in this thread from both sides.

Meanwhile, Kinsey and other research seems to indicate there are very few of us who are truly on either absolute end of the spectrum.

#396 MemphisMan45, Jul 24, 2011
  17. MemphisMan45

MemphisMan45 New Member

Albums:
    I anticipated that argument and you are correct. The better question is, why the need to classify my food intake? As in human sexuality, eating habits prove that very few of us are strictly carnivores or herbivores from cradle to grave.

I just don't understand the fanaticism about applying a label when it comes to sex.

18. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

it really isn't fanaticism, & it isn't a big deal

it just is what it is

you can't say you're a vegetarian & then eat a 12 oz steak and ribs for dinner, technically you can, but you're just lying to yourself

you can look at an apple and call it a strawberry all you want, its still an apple

100% straight means you ONLY like women (if you're a guy)
    100% gay means you ONLY like men (if you're gay)
    everywhere else in between, you are bi, whether you prefer women or men, you're still bi

someone earlier said we're getting angry or whatever and claiming we're homophobic, and for the record, i think i can speak for the straight guys in here and say nobody is getting "angry" at anyone's sexual preferences (at least i would hope not), the only thing we are "angry" about is the bisexual guys hiding behind a straight label because they're too afraid to admit that they enjoy penis, seriously stop lying to yourself

also, its kind of annoying reading stories about people like "yeah i just blew a str8 guy who had a wife and kids" .. hate to break your heart, but if he let that guy blow him, he's bisexual .. and then they snap at us for saying the truth by calling us homophobes

its pretty weak, and i bet if it were the other way around (straight guys calling bs on 100% gay guys) we would be called trolls (which would not be out of line if that were to happen)

19. syphon80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I believe the so called straight guys in this thread, who suck cock or been sucked are in denial..REALLY!!! WTF!!

You are no longer Straight, EVER! PERIOD. Stop trying to rationalize your in the closet activity, while wearing a straight mans cloak.. youve played for both teams, which means you arent Staight anymore ,ever. .lol

20. MemphisMan45

MemphisMan45 New Member

Albums:
    I rest my case.

Draft saved Draft deleted