Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The definition of sexual orientation: The sex or sexes that an individual is physically attracted to.

Your definition of sexual orientation: The sex or sexes that an individual has willingly had sex with.

These two definitions are not synonymous. Action is not always caused by attraction nor does attraction always create action.

finally, at post 480, the best post yet. thank you.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No matter how many times I try to describe how fear of gay or straight sex does not define one's sexuality, I completely fail. Being afraid of gay sex says nothing of one's sexuality. All it says is that they are afraid of gay sex.
Thank you Coveryerteeth!

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it looks like everyone here will just have to agree to disagree

if i come off a little blunt or rude with my posts, pleaase don't take it personally :), i have a strong opinion on many things & i like hearing people who also have strong opinions discuss them, i do understand many of the points you all were saying, i just think we will never see eye to eye on this one lol

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I identify as straight/bi-curious. Over some alcohol with a buddy, I allowed myself to get the question, "does a woman or a man, who really knows what it feels like, give a better blow job?" answered. Men who like to suck cock are better than most women in my opinion. I love women and pussy. I am not attracted to men as relationship potential or sexually other than as a doctor and athlete having an appreciation for a fit man's body. Based on my experience, I would have a man give me a blow job again when not in a relationship with a woman, like now. NSA, blow and go works for me if it works fore him . . .

Where the fuck can I find guys like you but closer to me??? All I want is a guy that wants to have his cock sucked and leave.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think some would if they were curious and wanted to know what it was like. Being curious only means that you are just that. I bet lots of guys try it and realize that its not for them. Too many people think sexuality is black and white. Its not. There is a huge grey scale when it comes to sexuality.

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Pretty much EVERY guy likes blowjobs and jerking off. It's kindof like professional sports,sports cars, beer... it's in our DNA.

When you are in a situation where your significant other (wife, girlfriend, ... whatever) isn't giving you sexually what you need you eventually will explore other options.

I have the same situation myself... My current girlfriend finds pretty much everything that guys find pleasurable (handjob, BJ, etc.) as gross. All she wants to do is for me to go down on her and then fuck so she can get off 3-4 times. After I get off, even once, she's done for the night.

A few nights ago I was super horny and kindof hinted that I wanted some. When I discovered she wasn't totally in the mood I casually asked if she wanted to give me a handjob... Her response, and I quote "You can do that yourself.... I'm tired."

If I'd give her an answer like that there would be hell to pay!

As a result I ended up placing an ad here on the site to see if another straight guy was in the same situation as me and would be interested in solving our problems ourselves. Basically trying and get each other off as many times as possible. We both have the same equipment and desires - know how everything works - so it simplifies the process.