Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by smooth923, Jan 27, 2008.

1. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

1. you're not straight (lol)
    2. does your gf know you're cheating on her?
    3. why are you with such a selfish girl?

2. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  3. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bit of a naive statement. Clearly you haven't read any bit of the thread.

4. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

More of a semantic quibble really...

5. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    Look everyone! He passed his vocabulary quiz! :arms: :arms:

6. D_Sam Rockswell

D_Sam Rockswell New Member

I'm sorry, i'm a tad bit confused here. Isn't there like three different definitions for a person's sexuality? Why does it have to be one or the other. Cause the middle one would clear up a crap ton of confusion.

Also, don't we label ourselves to find suitable partners? I mean if a person labels themselves as one thing but is something completely different. Something that the person they are dating or having sex with isn't into, doesn't that just waste both of their time?

#506 D_Sam Rockswell, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  7. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    When you meet someone you're interested in who seems to return the sentiment, do you walk up and ask them if they are straight, bisexual, questioning, pansexual, transgendered, or gender-queer? Do you ask how they feel about giving blow jobs? Do you measure their height with a tape measure to make sure they fit your qualifications? Do you hand them an application to fill out to enter a lottery for the first date?

You're right about one thing. Attraction is not a two-way street. It's about as predictable as the weather. Just like morality, people assume they understand it backwards and forwards when they hardly know a thing about it at all. Many are simply afraid to face the truth--the unknown can be one scary son of a bitch.

8. mandoman

Gold Member

a neat rationalization. so, you're not a guy, having sex with a guy, or anything like that.

9. scarletfury

scarletfury New Member

I'm straight technically and I'd let a guy blow my cock. That situation though I think would be probably restricted to if I'm drinking with some guys or if I ever engage in group sex (I'd be open to exploration).

10. mandoman

Gold Member

I don't know why, Viper, but I think you are cool. I think you'd be an interesting friend.

11. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

when I am horny and there is not pussy, I head for the XXX arcades.
    Even found pussy there a couple times.

12. D_Sam Rockswell

D_Sam Rockswell New Member

I might not walk up to'm an go hey i like women but sooner or later it will come up. Why? Because there are a lot of people out there hurt because they were in relationships with people who were either confused or were lying about their sexuality.

Seriously wouldn't you like to know if the person you were dating was leather face? If they were into autoasphyxia or small penis humiliation.

If you were gay wouldn't you like to know the guy you were dating only had sex with men on the side and would never really commit to a guy.

Sooner or later your gonna wanna know, because it will effect the outcome of your life if you commit to'm.

And for the record lol. Tape measure? A woman would rightly kick me in the mommy daddy button for that lol.

Long story short, we aren't on this planet alone. We have to be considerate of other people's belief's.

Is it ok to put 100% straight on your profile when you enjoy sex with other guys...sure just don't get pissed when you meet a woman with 100% gay on their profile when they like to have sex with men.

Also, saying there is no such thing as 100% straight is like saying there's no such thing as 100% gay. Which might piss off a lot of people who were born that way.

#512 D_Sam Rockswell, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  13. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're not straight, though. You're bisexual. Your 10% means this question isn't for you.

I'm interested in knowing whether anyone here who's part of the 'you can have gay sex and still be straight' camp felt bad about coming out, or they know anyone who did? Because continuing to tell bisexual guys they can call themselves straight is not exactly helping society move forward in that regard.

#513 Endued, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  14. pursine

pursine Member

Albums:
    Guess what? These categories are labels. They are placed on people by others. They do not represent what those people really are. It up to you how you feel sexually about certain men and women that you meet, and those feelings do not make you one thing or the other. The politics of identity are complex enough frankly! The first step in emancipation is to reject all categories that other people wish to label you with and accept the ones that you actually feel represent you or that you would like to represented you.

15. redz_rule

Gold Member

I think that this is a little unfair on Endued - he simply applied the % assignation that the poster himself has chosen and applied it to the question that the OP asked:

He wasn't attempting to pigeon-hole anybody as far as I can see.

16. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Emancipation?! WTF. Sorry, but you could do with some perspective. Categories and labels are normal. They're not unhealthy or restrictive or anything that requires a discussion. Check it out, I'll explain for those who are still determined to change the definitions:

Straight people only have eyes for the opposite sex, bi people have eyes for both, gay people only have eyes for the same sex.

It really is that simple!

17. biggil

biggil Member

I have gay interests but I'm pretty much straight. Who wouldn't want someone to suck them no matter what their orientation. Bring them on and I'll give them a hard on every time.

18. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Straight or gay people.

19. biggil

biggil Member

I don't ask. They'll go for my dick as long as I let them. Some straights do a fucking good job.

20. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted