Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ohhhhh yes he will. When I lived in Houston years ago, there was an adult bookstore and arcade out by the shipchannel that was almost exclusively 'straight', really. I had many of them banging their knees against the walls when they let loose. A guy will do anything, anywhere to get his knob polished. lol

Thats SOME guys will,, not all

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just A Question For The Straight Men......will Totally Straight Men Allow Another Man To Perform Oral Sex On Them?

Some will allow it and feel they are totally straight because they are the receiver and not the giver. The same is true for some straight and bi men as far as anal sex goes. They will give anal but not receive it. Some may feel penetrating a man anally means they are straight or bi, but if they receive anal that would make them gay or bi.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It never ceases to amaze me, the lengths some guys will go to in order to cling desperately to that "straight" label.

By some of these twisted re-definitions, if a man has any sexual contact with another man, but does the penetrating instead of being penetrated, then he considers himself "still straight." Extrapolated, that means that if he was not penetrated, he did not have sex. Extrapolated a little further, I guess that could mean that even if he's been fucking his girlfriend silly twice a day for a decade, and even getting her pregnant through sexual intercourse, he is still a virgin and has never had sex, as long as he has never been sexually penetrated.

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not sure I understand why a gay guy would want to do oral sex on a straight guy. To me it seems a bit demeaning, "servicing" a guy . . . Besides, when someone is doing it for me, a large part of my excitement comes from the mental trip of having a guy who turns me on actually blowing me. To me, it wouldn't be quite the same if I felt that as I was blowing the guy, he was trying to ignore my maleness. I like it a lot better if it's helping them get off.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It never ceases to amaze me, the lengths some guys will go to in order to cling desperately to that "straight" label.

By some of these twisted re-definitions, if a man has any sexual contact with another man, but does the penetrating instead of being penetrated, then he considers himself "still straight." Extrapolated, that means that if he was not penetrated, he did not have sex. Extrapolated a little further, I guess that could mean that even if he's been fucking his girlfriend silly twice a day for a decade, and even getting her pregnant through sexual intercourse, he is still a virgin and has never had sex, as long as he has never been sexually penetrated.

Human behavior is odd, ain't it?

I'm not sure I understand why a gay guy would want to do oral sex on a straight guy. To me it seems a bit demeaning, "servicing" a guy . . . Besides, when someone is doing it for me, a large part of my excitement comes from the mental trip of having a guy who turns me on actually blowing me. To me, it wouldn't be quite the same if I felt that as I was blowing the guy, he was trying to ignore my maleness. I like it a lot better if it's helping them get off.

Maybe you should ask them; there are plenty of them on here. Some reasons I've read:

Straight men are less likely to have an STD.
We have to take of what their wives and girlfriend won't do.
We are better at oral than women.
And psychologically it's a connection to the straight world.

Have you ever taken a look at Craigs list or the personal ads on this site? It's usually referred to as "servicing", and I think you're the first gay man who has ever referred to it as demeaning. And I have never understood the all so common phrase "no reciprocation required". What are we talking about charity work?

Reactions: headhunted_

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A straight guy's willingness to get his dick sucked by a gay guy is largely a function of age, education and geographic location. Younger straight guys who grew up in metro areas really don't seem to give a shit who gets them off if they're horny enough. A smart guy secure with his gender orientation knows that getting his cock sucked doesn't make him gay, it gets him off. (Although it could scar him for life since he'll probably never find a woman who can give him a blow job with the same intensity.)

IMHO getting a BJ from a guy actually reinforces your masculinity. You can dominate other guys in sports--particularly contact and combative sports--but to dominate and control another guy with your manhood is probably the epitome of maleness.

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not saying I haven't encountered gay men who do have that desire, just that I don't understand it. And no, I don't understand "no reciprocation required." I REQUIRE IT! I'm not blowing a guy who won't blow me in return! But that really is a kind of emotionless way to put it . . . I like to make a connection with another guy that goes beyond my mouth and his cock or the other way around (or both at once, which I like!) Seriously, I like the eroticism of being turned on by what you see and feel and the other guy liking what he sees and feels. To just blow a straight guy with no feeling is kind of gross to me. I can't be the only gay guy who feels this way.

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"You can dominate other guys in sports--particularly contact and combative sports--but to dominate and control another guy with your manhood is probably the epitome of maleness."

There you go--THAT'S what I don't like. I'll be dipped before I'll allow another guy to dominate me that way, at least not without him taking a turn being dominated.

uk_cockworshipper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"You can dominate other guys in sports--particularly contact and combative sports--but to dominate and control another guy with your manhood is probably the epitome of maleness."

I get really turned on by the feeling of someone else controlling me. To get on my knees and "service" another man is an act of humiliation, putting me in my place kind of thing. I have submissive tendencies but sucking another man is what turns me on most - making me feel less of a man I guess

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You know, this is very interesting. I'm not putting any kind of judgement on this, it's just my feelings. But anyhow, uk cw, I notice your profile says 80% straight. The interesting thing here is that over the years I have had a couple experiences with bi guys who identify more on the straight side, and it's been the same way, they have wanted ME (the gay guy) to dominate THEM. Interesting.

Reactions: malakos

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Who would a straight guy tell that he was blown by . . . whether it happens or not [it] is the 8th wonder of the world. It's in the same category as UFO sightings.

Now, I really have no business speaking for manly men who proclaim they are 100% straight and would most likely the fuck ugliest, fattest, bearded coyote lady at the carnival than have another straight man go down on them. But the idea of little gray androgenous dude-like aliens landing and willing to give a straight man head (as long as no one else would ever know) hmmmm. . . I suspect a straight male would allow it.

In my experience, when a straight guy's hormones are raging full tilt he will fuck or let himself get sucked by almost anything; especially if it's remotely inanimate.

BTW: My apologies to the ugliest, fattest, bearded coyote ladies working at carnivals everywhere.:wink:

Discuss.

uk_cockworshipper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You know, this is very interesting. I'm not putting any kind of judgement on this, it's just my feelings. But anyhow, uk cw, I notice your profile says 80% straight. The interesting thing here is that over the years I have had a couple experiences with bi guys who identify more on the straight side, and it's been the same way, they have wanted ME (the gay guy) to dominate THEM. Interesting.

Oh yeah, I didn't answer the question - I don't think 100% straight men will have a blowjob from another man, but maybe those which are bi-curious are the ones that would. Just cos you're curious doesnt mean your not straight - you can only decide that after trying

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But the idea of little gray androgenous dude-like aliens landing and willing to give a straight man head (as long as no one else would ever know) hmmmm. . . I suspect a straight male would allow it.

mlb, I think the probe is more likely the sexual implement of choice for these creatures - much to straight men's delight everywhere. :rolleyes:

No wonder we rarely hear about these close encounters of the third kind.

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
SugarandSpice, I could be openminded about a partner having "extracurricular" activities as long as there is a history of trust and openness. If he shared his feelings with me and I felt we still had strong bonds, it might be ok as long as he DID NOT do it on the downlow and was scrupulously honest about safe sex and still loved me as his primary partner.

This is another reason I could not (knowingly) give a blow job to a straight married man. I've actually been approached by married men, and I have always asked them if their wife knew. They were generally horrified at that idea, and I always said I might be ok with a fling as long as the wife knew about it AND WAS OK with it. Best of all would be if I were friends with her as well. That situation has not come along so I'm not making out with a married guy. I'd have to question, though, if these guys were really STRAIGHT. Nothing wrong with being bi.