Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just A Question For The Straight Men......will Totally Straight Men Allow Another Man To Perform Oral Sex On Them?
A totally straight man may only fuck his wife in the pussy when she is ovulating. And he had better cum, too. That is the only kind of sex allowed by orthodox jewish law and the pope, period!:eek:

dorkydamian

Experimental Member
Media
I am a straight guy and recently received a blowjob from another man. I figured I'd experiment and even blew him for a little. Let's just say...now I know I am definitely straight because neither of those things turned me on and grossed me out quite a bit. I always like to try things before passing judgment. No shame in having done it and disliked it. No shame in having done it and liked it. Much shame in liking or disliking without having done it.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Well I suppose you can pass yourself off socially as straight to your friends and family and people at large but the actuality would be that you are, assuming some attraction to women is there as well, a bisexual at the least.

youngandthick007

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i definitely think that you can be straight and get a blowjob from a guy...a mouth is a mouth...i got blown from one of my guy friends one night and it was a good blowjob...i sucked him off for a while and having his cock in my mouth did nothing for me. i hated it actually. i loved getting blown though and im straight

Reactions: malakos

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
No, that's part of the definition of being straight. If you consider yourself straight and answer any other way to this question, then you are, in fact, bisexual.

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
i definitely think that you can be straight and get a blowjob from a guy...a mouth is a mouth...i got blown from one of my guy friends one night and it was a good blowjob...i sucked him off for a while and having his cock in my mouth did nothing for me. i hated it actually. i loved getting blown though and im straight
So, not only did you get a blowjob from a gay guy, you returned the favor? You're gay! At the very least bisexual, and it seems disillussional to consider yourself anything different.

Reactions: Voltaire

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
bigman, "straight" and "gay" are words we use about other people to maintain our illusions, or words we use about ourselves to create identities.

Who is more "gay" -- youngandthick, who let one guy suck his cock one time, and sucked a cock one time and didn't like it, or a guy who's never touched another man, but lies in bed next to his wife every night fantasizing about getting gangbanged in a bathhouse?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't think so, ahah. Guys that say they are straight after they get a blowjob from a guy are lying, or confused.

Tho, I've posted previously, your argument makes no sense what-so-ever. I've had plenty of bj's from gay and bi- friends over the past 15 years. If a guy wants to fondle my cock and worship my bod and get me off, as long as it's vanilla, I'm going to go for it. Am far from confused as I have no desire to return the favor. Moreover, I can't imagine kissing or cuddling another guy much less fucking his ass.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tho, I've posted previously, your argument makes no sense what-so-ever. I've had plenty of bj's from gay and bi- friends over the past 15 years. If a guy wants to fondle my cock and worship my bod and get me off, as long as it's vanilla, I'm going to go for it. Am far from confused as I have no desire to return the favor. Moreover, I can't imagine kissing or cuddling another guy much less fucking his ass.

Ohh, well pardon me. Ahah.